>>117407092

>release statement
>gain 200k followers

Does this mean Milo can make a comeback too? Normies are beginning to believe.

Only rural and suburban retards support JonTron.

City people all support Destiny.

Yes.

Suzy didn't want Jon to corrupt Arin, so they hired (((Danny))).

idk he looks jewish and mexican so that no

> (((jafari)))
yeah no

he looks so dumb, he looks transgender haaa

Does he fucking look white to you?

I think he's Hungarian and Iranian. Iranian for sure

Shitty debater, but he's got the right idea. If neckbeards like this can sprinkle some redpills to the next gen kids a bit it's a net gain I suppose.

yes he's both

It's a thinly veiled apology video.

btw go to 4:11

Yes.

>All those retards in the comments complaining that it wasn't a good enough apology when he isn't apologizing for anything to begin with
dumb fucking entitled libs

Pretty much, yes.

Certain Iranian ethnicities are basically white.

>all the default profiles with generic names commenting on his video

Couldn't they at least choose an avatar?

Unbelievably, he is. He will be 1488 in a few years.

He literally did the forward slashes with his fingers when he said "our guy" in his last Q&A video just before this one

Jon Aryan Jafari is our guy

Jon Negro Safari Jafari needs to never say sorry, they smell blood and go for you if you do.

Why are mods letting threads like these stay up? Fuck your e-celebrities.

FUCKING RIGHT /ourguy/

Except Jon is actually personable and likable, while Milo is obnoxious and irritating.

Look how hairy this jew is.

It's pretty funny, he has already gained back the same number of followers that he has lost during the (((controversy))).

Are we finally living in the timeline where SJWs and the MSM have become completely powerless?

>Burnside
>Burnstein

this jew don't fool me

I don't think anything changed for Milo except him volunteer leaving brietbert. The people who were outraged weren't really even his fans, and fans of him don't give a shit regardless. He was also ending his tour around the time the drama started so it only seems like he went away

Jon I know you're not reading this, but if this message reaches you I just want you to know that on my behalf at least you're doing the right stuff, I swear to Christ we needed you jon we neeeded a reference to keep going and you've become that light my good friend...

I know i'm reaching unknown levels of autism but Jon you really are /ourguy/

sincerely Iranian spanish guy

>Are we finally living in the timeline where SJWs and the MSM have become completely powerless
not quite yet, they definitely still have power, but it's rapidly slipping out of their grip

>you're doing the right stuff
>the right stuff
>therightstuff.biz
hmmmmmm..

Jon, Thorin, Sargon, Ape, and Felix are all /ourguys/

Chaz is looking good

If you told me when I was a kid that the creator of Samurai Jack was Hitler himself, I would have still watched the show.

(Male) teenagers don't care about virtue signalling.

are you a poli seƱor hoja?

JonTron had an uncommon but sane political ideology. Milo is a faggot pedo and should kill himself.

Only if he actually starts his media organization and publishes his book soon. Which is questionable given how everything that relies on him finishing what he started usually fails. The guy has a horrible work ethic.

WHO is JohnTron and why is he and OP Gigantic Faggots?
Quick Run Down: Gamer Faggot Style
>fat man child gamer
>makes stupid smug faces like in OPs pic. Maximum punchability 100% Full Power Bar Special Move on that fat smug gamer faggot face
>has never done anything except make youtube videos that are a total rip off of AVGN with his own crappy spin on it
>Never went to school for politics or law
>Spouted some /pol meme on some faggot podcast 20 people listened too or something like that
>autism kicks in 200000% and autist sperg out
>spam /pol with this fucking retards fat smug face and say he's /ourguy
>He's a total fucking loser nobody with a mediocore size fan base of 10-16 y.o gamer faggots
>NOT politcs
>NOT political
>NOT /ourguy
>Sage goes in the option field
>Hide all JohnTron threads
>JohnTron isn't an educated professor, lawyer,doctor or anyone who is credible and should be listened too when it comes to anything except making cheap shitty knock offs of a popular youtube series.

Get this fat cunt off this fucking board