HUGE Crowd of Muslim Protesters Raise Turkish Flag in Rotterdam, Holland

youtube.com/watch?v=rn7SHe5GaPs - Muslim Turks living in Holland swarm the streets of Rotterdam in support of Turkey following the controversy between the two countries. This controversy involved one of Turkey's ministers being barred from entering the country. The President of Turkey, in self-righteous Islamic indignation, asserted the Dutch were Nazi remnants and fascism. The President also entertained the possibility of sanctioning Netherlands.
When foreigners flood your streets and wave foreign flag it used to mean invasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpDe2XavyOY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sırp_Sındığı
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look like fucking roaches

It's a horrible thing indeed

I'm sure those cuckservatives will ramp up the importations to prove they aren't nazis. then those peaceful muslims will truly come to respect Dutch values and traditions.

>not a single woman on sight

The era of men is over

Day of the Raid imminent.

Yeah that's the tenth time you posted that now. Please keep up!

THis is the future the westallies chose. :')

We didn't choose shit. Everyone I know hates these Turkish fuckers and deep down no one wants them here.

>commie-ally tries to tell the grandchild of a glorious wehrmachts-soldier, that his ancestors were not racetraitors

Käskopf, plz.

>and people still believes that Sweden is the most cucked country
you have the proofs here.
just saying, don't get mad

Drone captured images.

I feel so much pity for you. None of us deserved this.

This is a religous war.

We did this to ourselves...

kek

>This happened on 13th of March
>Turks and muslims in general openly saying they will take The Netherlands and chimping out for everyone to see for years and years
>Dutchtards finally have a chance to take back their country, culture, identity but no that makes too much sense so they unironically vote for the same leftist party that has been tearing this country apart for the last 8 years and allows this mudslime invasion

Someone needs to make a memeball out of this. This is some next level retardation.

kanker op mof

You guys never were
It was always Canada that was cucked
At least you have legitimate conservatism instead of meme tier pajeets and globalist indos larping as Trump wannabes

At least the Arab invasion has caused you all to become woke

The cowardly Dutch voted for the destruction of their nation and culture. This is exactly what they wanted.

Let the Dutch rot as they are decapitated one by one.

The leftist party lost 29 seats , at least a few of which went to PVV instead of the Greens, toothpaste

Why do I know your elections better than you?

>Turkshits literally invade your country and trash the place in the name of protest while declaring their loyalty to Turkey
>Turkish President literally tells them to keep doing it and that they're the future of Europe
>Election time: the roach infestation is fresh in everyones mind
>clogniggers decide to elect Rutte yet again
>Wilders gets a worse result than he did in 2010

>Rotterdam, Holland

I thought Rotterdam was in the UK where the paki rape gang was operating. How many muslim rape capitals do you Europoors have?

You're retarded. It isn't enough. Gonna get real bad

The people of our homelands have been systematically lied to and misled with malign intent for decades. They have been raised on lies since the first day they walked into school.

Have a little compassion, for fuck's sake. Their minds need to be freed from the kike stranglehold.

They are our people. They are the Volk. Help them.

Listen up burger, VVD (the party I was talking about) only lost 8 seats. The labour party is the one with 29 seats lost but a lot of those seats just went to other globalist parties (D66, Groenlinks) and while the PVV is the second biggest party it still means Geert Wilders won't be PM and PVV won't get into the coalition so it's pretty much meaningless and therefore the decay of this country can happily continue with the same leftist party as it has for the last 8 years.

How is this not proof their true allegiance is with Turkey and not with the Netherlands? They'd rather piss on everything Dutch than to even say Turkey did anything wrong. And yet they still keep going to collect gimmes.

Martin Luther. Wilhelm. Hitler. Merkel.

All you fucking do is destroy Europe and white rates of breeding. IT'S ALL YOU DO. Don't talk about commies, faggot; 200,000+ Dutch died resisting your last autistic attempt at conquering the world.

> My grand pappy rounded up fair-skinned, blue-eyed, auburn-haired European native descended from vikings and slavs inside a single building in their village and burned it down!
> Oh, don't worry, they were secretly commie jews. All of them. That's why we did it. It had nothing to do with lebensraum or generalplan Ost or anything like that. That's all commie propaganda.
> That gives me the right to talk shit at my neighbors like I know anything about them!
> Partition of Poland? Never happened. And if grand daddy really did make a deal with a Christian Georgian to do anything like that and later betrayed him, it was because, uh, um, he morphed into a Jew suddenly! Yeah!

then fucking do something. how much pushing will it take til you yuropoors stand up and do something

>and therefore the decay of this country can happily continue with the same leftist party as it has for the last 8 years.
Good, you can become Sweden 2, and once things start to get really bad then people will realize the mistake they've been making.

Ivan, I..

Day of the spray soon, anons.

two cities with the same name

We have a right wing government, took in hardly any refugees, being rightwing is normal here etc. You're still cucked more than us go suck a dick

VVD is again the biggest party despite numerous corruption scandals, numerous broken promises, mass immigration, EU bureaucracy, ignoring referenda, increase in taxes, increase in welfare, increase in unemployment, taking money away from police and healthcare and multiple possible terrorist attacks that were about to happen stopped just in time.

All of this is what has been going on (and probably more that doesn't come directly to mind right now) and the Dutchtards still voted for the leftist party. Dutch people are seriously more retarded than Swedes.

This

>not one woman in sight

kek

That was Rotherham

>white women for sportfucking
>muslim women breeding
>white men propping up the system
roaches have it breddy gud

I really think it's just a similar case as with Sweden, difference being you guys haven't progressed far enough in the "multi-culti" shithole meme to really have normal people start questioning why things are so shit. I do hope things turn out for worse, no offense, because it means things will have a chance of being better sooner as well.

and still we don't have hundreds of Turks running around the street like this. really makes you think.

Go back to Turkey.

And they will never want to become Swedish, and neither will their children even if they have children with a Swede.

Haven't advanced far enough are you fucking serious? Amsterdam and Rotterdam are literally majority non white. There are schools here that are all non white (not even majority non white and whites are still there, literally 0 whites) there has been so much shit and chimping out going on in this country with immigrants (especially in the youth) for so many fucking years (even when my mother was still in high school this immigrant bullshit was going on already) and yet people are still so delusional it's literally insane. To give you an example my mother said she doesn't want to vote PVV because she thinks what Wilders says is racist and extreme but when I tell her that a child got raped by ''refugees'' she brushes it off like it's no big deal. People are so mentally gone here that even if you tell them or show them the shit ''refugees'' do they act like it's normal or say ''it's only a minority'' yet when Wilders says something against these ''refugees'' they immediately flip out.

And it has to get worse than what you described before people realize things are not okay, same happening in Sweden. Like what exactly do you think is needed to make the Netherlands good again? Just PVV winning the election? It would take a whole lot more than that.

If you consider VVD leftist, sure. But they won this election by looking hard on Turkroaches. If they don't follow through, Dutch will smell them for the rats they are, and now you have a guy like Baudet to hammer them on this point as opposed to Geert who is deathly afraid of being anything but opposition

Man, and it angers me when all the faggots that moved to Denver are all about their home state pride. I can't imagine them doing that, but Muslim.

PVV isn't the be all end all obviously but it's the sparkle we need to light the fuse.

Also if things get any worse than it currently is it will already be far too late.

If the Dutch are manipulated so easily that they forget the shit the VVD has done for the past 8 years and vote for them just because they blocked the Turkroach ministers then what makes you think the Dutch will wise up to this bullshit? Wilders did even worse in the current elections than in 2010.

Also just remember that Wilders loves Israel. Do not forget that.
youtube.com/watch?v=CpDe2XavyOY

but do they say it? act on it?

Nobody cares what you think, hidden away from the real world.

Year 1071:
>W-We are sure going to stop Turks from invading Anatolia, our army is bigger than theirs! Turks will get rekt
Year 1176:
>W-We are going to retake Anatolia back from Turks, Anatolia will be christian again, deus vult!
Year 1396:
>W-We are going to stop Turks from conquering Constantinople and Balkans, also save the Christians in Bulgaria, Deus vult!
Year 1444:
>W-We are going to save Byzantium from Turks, we've created a very large Crusader army, Deus supports us
Year 1453:
>T-Turks can't conquer Constantinople, they don't have the tech for this.
Year 1526:
>T-Turks can't invade entire Hungary, HRE backs us! Also god supports Christians
>Year 1593
O-Okay now we have Safavids and entire Christian alliance on our hands, this time turks will lose!!!!!!!!!
17th century
>why is this happening
18th century
>HAH! Now we are going to destroy the Turks!
19th century
>Turks will die in 20 years, i guarantee youthat
>Turks are fucked up now, we're going to retake Istanbu- i mean Constantinople and give Anatolia to Greece
>.....

and now this year, we are going to kill European scum and take their country, they are too sissy to defend their country just like their ancestors.
I wonder what will the Dutch do, will they just cry or pack up their shit and fly to the USA?

Successful coup soon.

Praise Kek and checkem

INVASION

Can someone call pest control? I think I heard a roach scramble.

Forget Wilders. He's responsible for his own loss, albeit he still did better than in 2012 despite having zero campaign and debate wins and an even more extreme rhetoric. He got more votes now that he's calling to ban all mosques, comparing the Koran to Mein Kampf, etc. And he got the VVD to look anti-immigrant.

Your people may have voted for the wrong party, but they did so for the right reason. We just need someone to show that they are the wrong party, and that person won't be Geert or anyone in PVV. They don't want to win. Your future now lies with FvD, and FvD now has a platform and a massive chip on their shoulders about the partijkartel

>R-Roach
Pathetic. Wish someone had the guts to say this near me, would drag him by his neckbeard and break some bones in his face.

Why didn't they vote for Geert, then?

This is you, manlet vermin.

This is as close as I can get. ROACH!

>*teleports behind you*

each year passes, muslims in europe are becoming more and more stronger.

future is ours. your daughters and girlfriends all will be our slaves. we will behead you on streets.

ALLAHUAKBAR

>Roach

>your daughters and girlfriends all will be our slaves
don't forget their men. White men are also as womenlike as white women, they're also hairless.

trolling as a turk must be fun

>Christian Arab
Race traitor. You should side with your non-white brothers.

yeah but then they realize they are turks and get butthurt

>m-muh crusades
read sissy white scum.

FUCK THE TURKS THEY NEED TO FUCK OFF

THEY DONT DESERVE SHIT AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO ARMENIANS

yes my bro, hairless feminine blond boypussy is also good.

LOL. We expeled the muslims once and we will do it again turkroach. :D

>We expeled the muslims
Christians forcefully converted them. Ever wondered why are you so brown?
race fucking traitor, i'll treat you like a cuck and bash your little head with a wooden scimitar.

small head*

Not even 1% brown, roach. My skin hex code is #ffffee
Ever wondered why are (you) so brown?

>itt: turks pretending to be ottomans

LOL

Pic related is average Turk

WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHEET WE DINDU MUCH ASIDE FROM GETTING TERRITORY WITH ZERG RUSHES BUT SHEET WE HAD SHIT N SHEET FUCKBOY EUROPE WILL BE OURS

>Ever wondered why are (you) so brown?
My ancestors were from Turkmenistan, and Brown is the sign of superiority. Ever wondered why white women love brown men?
Also stop pretending to be white, Abdullah.

>tfw burger and the worst we have on this hemisphere is the huemonkeys in brazil but theyre alright and europe has a cockroach infestation problem

feelsgoodman

>WE DINDU MUCH ASIDE FROM GETTING TERRITORY WITH ZERG RUSHES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sırp_Sındığı
pathetic

testosterone level of the guy in the pic is extremely high. show him any spanish girl, she would like to get raped by him.

Is this sarcasn!? I take great pleasure knowing i can trace my family's Turk killing linage all the way back to the first crusades. I wish to slay modern day ottoman turktoach cowards.

Tell me about rising hispanic and black population in your shithole.
When will they rise up against whites and lynch every white scum?

don't you have döner to be making?

probably never as long as they get free money

>Want to go visit the Dutch Museums
>Realize I'll have to wade through a sea of savages to see a past Europeans have decided to let people literally shit on

Thanks for proving my point.

They may cause problems but they arent cockroach tier

BLM
Aztlan
your end is near

>swarm the streets

fucking insects

Which side will you be in the coming war from Europe against Turkey ? They say a common enemy strengthen bonds. The good thing is that our US "ally" can remotely deactivate every military equipment they sold them so we can safely say that air superiority is a given.

DILIT DIS

The Black Population has never risen above 12% in America's history.

Turks and Arabs grow exponentially, which is also true of Mestizos, but they're at least partially European

>Which side will you be in the coming war from Europe against Turkey
Read If Europe declares war on us, we will squash them like rats just like how Seljuks squashed Byzantines and how Ottomans squashed Christians.

Islam is a cancer, but you can cure cancer with radiation. (pic related)