Is he immortal?

Is he immortal?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3939242/Do-teenageers-hold-ey-fountain-youth-Blood-human-teens-anti-aging-effects-old-mice.html
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/04/can-we-reverse-ageing-process-young-blood-older-people
nytimes.com/2014/05/05/science/young-blood-may-hold-key-to-reversing-aging.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anybody is, it would be him.

That right eye growth is bad.

When he dies will you still blame him for every protest?

No, he can't pay for riots and protest if he's dead, baka.

His son might though.

Rockefeller =\= Soros

That's Rockefeller not soros

Clearly not bro

jesus christ he looks like a zombie

>If anybody is, it would be him
That would be Keanu Reeves

no. look at him, hes falling apart

its only a matter of time and mo amount of heart transplants or shekels will keep him from being judged before god

ABSOLUTE MAN OF MAD

THIS POST BE DUBBED FOR THY OWNE SAKE

WHAT CENTURY THIS BE, YOUNG FELLER?

what the fuck

inb4 retards who believe the seven heart transplant meme

>those undead eyes
Surely he has to be refrigerated nightly and reanimated daily.

John D. Rockefeller died at age 97.

Why the fuck do these scum bags live so long yet semi decent people who have no caused millions of people to starve to death end up dying at a young age on the regular.

He must get yearly total transfusions with young virgin blood, monthly injections with concentrated bull hormones/HGH/antioxidents and daily coffee enemas. Of course, a deal with the devil helps too...

they have fluoride free water.

lots of baby blood smoothies

>9th heart transplant
>can't insert soul into another host
>Powerful "black Magic"
A
FUCKING
COW
GOD

>trust funded protests

I regret cropping this

I saw this thread and hoped he was dead. Fuck you OP

The eyes of a man who killed a kid by ripping them in half by the anus and eating them.

Because decent people actually earn an honest living and it takes a toll on their bodies

This is the closest to a real vampire. He gets his blood changed periodically. Truly horrifying and disgusting.

I think the 12 heart transplants did more damage

No. Fortunately.

The technology to keep his consciousness alive forever won't quite be ready when the devil comes to claim him.

A realist that doesn't suck baby genes, hmm, its possible.

Oh fuck you you reminded me of that one vid of the baboon eating the deer alive from the butthole

My god, he looks absolutely fucking disgusting, an affront to beauty. Put him down.

His third eye is woke

who would want to be immortal and look like that?

start the reactor

FUCK OFF REDDIT FAGGOT!

KeK willing he dies in a wreck in 2017

SOON

I wonder if he's on his 8th heart transplant yet because his body is literally rotting off of him.

Are these edited? There's no way his eyes are that fucking small

nope just google image search him. He has beady jew eyes.

You're thinking of Soros, but the Rockerfellers are filthy kikes as well. And yes, their children will just continue their father's Jewing.

There can be

only one

Rolling

Kek willing they all die by lead or the rope

Geezus, probably waiting to transfer his brain into a robot. If that's the case, we're really fucked.

I hate that globalist nigger lover George Soros. And Angela Merkel. Ooooh, I HATE that jigaboo.

yep

drinking blood of the young has been shown to reverse aging in mice

vampirism is real friends

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3939242/Do-teenageers-hold-ey-fountain-youth-Blood-human-teens-anti-aging-effects-old-mice.html

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/04/can-we-reverse-ageing-process-young-blood-older-people

nytimes.com/2014/05/05/science/young-blood-may-hold-key-to-reversing-aging.html?_r=0

That ID kek

Because we're in hell and life is their punishment. They're afraid to face god when they die.

checked

inter-dimensional child molesters need to get BTFO

Soros is a kike, Rockefeller is not and is "catholic"

In reality both are neither and are lucifarian.

just put him out of his misery old yeller style

kek guess he forgot to ask for eternal youth too

Does he bleed?

They've had several heart replacements iirc

ofc they keep their organs fresh in the goy farm

roll

IT'S

H A P P E N I N G

When he was born the Tsar was in power and the Birth of a Nation was in theaters. Lol.

Stop feeding & enabling the Rockefellers.