REVEALED: Two immigrant high school students who 'raped a girl, 14...

>REVEALED: Two immigrant high school students who 'raped a girl, 14, in a bathroom' arrived in America just months ago from El Salvador and Guatemala
>Jose Montano, 17, and Henry Sanchez, 18, have been charged with first-degree rape and sexual offense in attack at Rockville High School in Maryland
>The two arrived in the US from Central America less than a year ago
>Police say Montano and Sanchez first approached a 14-year-old girl in the school hallway and propositioned her, but she refused
>Teens then allegedly forced her into a boys' bathroom stall, and raped her

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329962/Teens-raped-girl-14-school-recently-immigrated.html

Did they at least get iced?

Was girl white? if not dont care.

ICE THE SPICS

What if she got pregnant?

Since this took place in Maryland theres a huge chance she was

Or black

is this a catch-22 for sjw. who do they defend in this situation?? or do they defend both, and somehow blame Drumpf for this.

Not good.

>Tfw you share the last name of one of those fucks.

C'mon user

Who would rape a black girl

blacks will if there are no white girls around

>illegals start raping girls to make them pregnant and get baby anchor status in sanctuary cities

Don't give those fucking ideas!

But we're talking about spics

I doubt they would rape a black girl

Good thing is, this drops a massive redpill on those in the school. Guarantee this event just shielded quite a few young minds from the coming indoctrination.
Most people aren't brainwashed, and the human mind works a lot like an animals. Bad experiences are avoided.

Based El Salvador and Guatemalans

This happened at my old high school, pretty sure my friend mentioned she was white

Blacks won't rape anything if you throw them a basketball.

Centracas make us beaners look white.

tell that to kobe bryant

Why aren't they dead?

can confirm. my dad got an e-mail that was CC'd to everyone at Nintendo

Probably true. One girl sacrificed and ruined so hundreds of other girls and boys could be redpilled. Sad for the girl but this is probably an overall net positive thing to happen.

Mexican here the problem are the central Americans they are the scum of the earth that needs to be removed Mexicans are actually bro-tier

you have to go back pedro, all spics do. specially the mexicans because they are majority of spics invading this country.

Then go live with them.

>On Friday, Rockville High School sent a letter to parents addressing the incident and the arrests, according to WUSA.

'Ensuring a safe, secure and welcoming learning environment for all of our students is our top priority. Our staff remains vigilant in the monitoring of our school each and every day,' the note said in part.
>Our staff remains vigilant
>remains

heads deserve to roll for this gross incompetence. All higher leadership plus any security personnel should be fired, not asked to resign, fired. Make an example of them.

Of course that won't happen

Disgusting, sure, but I really like cocaine. If the price for my blow is some dead beaners, then so be it.