Americans do you consider black, asian, hispanic, jewish etc americans as your countrymen...

Americans do you consider black, asian, hispanic, jewish etc americans as your countrymen? Talking about white christian/atheist americans here. For me as a Dane it's weird to consider people with foreign features as my people

>americans
>white

What other choice do we have? This country is a clusterfuck of diversity, don't let anybody fool you into thinking that it isn't. You keep your circle of friends and family as pure and intelligent as you can and enjoy this country while it still functions. Other than that, we make money, make white babies, and prepare for the upcoming race war that is bound to happen by 2030.

Don't you have farms to give up?
Not 1st gen immigrants. They can die in a ditch for all I care.

If you are of strictly European heritage, whether you be a Italian/Irish/German mutt, or, 100% purebreed English colonial, then you are my countryman.

Asians who have assimilated are my countrymen as well but obviously I don't feel as natural a kinship for them. But they deserve the title of 'American'.

Fuck Jews/Blacks/Hispanics/Canadians though.

Well obviously, if they live here they're American because that's the nature of the country. However, I don't consider them "my people".
I was raised in a 99%+ white German/Danish farming town in Nebraska where nobody even locked their doors or anything and desu at this point Protestant/atheist Germanic/Anglo-Anericans are pretty much the only people I respect here.

But how can your country function probably if you consider 40 % of your country as foreigners? Surely this isn't the case with most Americans. Aren't people of every race equally patriotic over there?

>But how can your country function

That's why we're such a shithole.

I view 40% as foreigners, Democrats see 50% as single digit IQ racist fascists, blacks hate whitey, asians hate blacks, etc

And no. In the south, you'll have spics flying the Mexican flag. Blacks aren't patriotic. A lot of asians just give no fucks about patriotism either way and just don't want no trouble so they can send their kids to med school.

No since the only real Americans are people from Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, the Dakotas, Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming. No crime, no strip clubs, god fearing, hard working people. Everywhere else is too degenerate.

The Coasts, The South, and the Mid West are lost causes. And that's where the group above live.

>Aren't people of every race equally patriotic over there?
Holy shit no. Not at fucking all. I was just talking with my Filipino roommate the other day about doing med school via the military. He responded with, "yeah, but I don't really care about America, really." I told him to fucking reevaluate what he just said and he eventually admitted that this country has given him more than anything the Philippines ever could, and he admitted that he was wrong. But, he's not even that nationalistic, Asians just don't care about Western values. So, I imagine the average asian, who is much less americanized than him, could ever care for this country. They just don't. Keep your eyes on Canada, they are going to be Chinese very soon.

None them niggerfaggots

>could ever care for this country
***never

No.
I just try to make the best of multiculturalism I guess.

But being 100% honest, I don't believe they are as patriotic as whites, but what do I know.

>blacks
begrudgingly
>asians
yes
>hispanics
they need to go back
>Jews
Sieg Heil

Skin color is far less important than whether or not a person cleaves to the ideals that this great nation was founded upon.

it doesn't function properly. born and raised (still live) in southern california. there's nothing that brings us together as a community outside of the Lakers lol. and that's not real. nobody would die over a fucking basketball team.

there is a lack of trust among us in general and lack of social cohesion. friends who visit me from other parts of the US that are basically homogeneous white have said the same thing.

if i went and fought and died for america it would be for some type of america which exists in small towns in the midwest ideal, certainly not the reality that is california.

you danish love hygge. how many muslim arabs, africans give a shit about hygge?

keep your racial identity to keep your cultural identity.

No.

>Americans do you consider americans as your countrymen?
yes. Race is not an important issue and is a cancer that is infecting only Caucasian nations.

They do because they have no culture and their country was born with multicultural.

Explain my guy.

What he said.
There are inferior and superior cultures and societies. If anyone comes here without assimilating to our values, culture and society, they are not American.

white people and only white people are my countryman. all others are foreigners who need to go

I couldn't agree more.

This

Also
>muslims

Your average normie would say yes, all of us are one people.

However, we're so divided into different communities and cliques that most of the people I see on the streets are people that might as well be from fucking Kyrgyzstan for all I care.

I consider anyone born here or naturalized as an American; white, kike, spick, dindu, sandnigger - doesn't matter.

I'm waiting for another civil war so we can separate from sjw pc feminists.

>Aren't people of every race equally patriotic over there?
Lolno, pretty much only whites in the South, Midwest, rural Northwest, and Texas and Arizona give a shit about this country in a patriotic sense at this point.

American identity is about values not ethnic background

This is living proof that it has nothing to do with race. It is just culture. Otherwise all whites would be patriotic, not just those in different cultures.

Nations can't sustainably be founded on ideals, not only is that retarded but in dealing with large groups in aggregate they have their own value set that they'll stick to moreso than that of other groups.

Anyone that isn't white or whitish is no good.

At the end of the day I only really care about their character and loyalty to the American State/Tradition.

>Keep your eyes on Canada, they are going to be Chinese very soon.

Maybe in a few hundred years, dumbass.

2nd gen immigrant here. Only white people are considered American. Blacks are like another group that live in the same nation, but if you wanted to describe a american born black guy you would just call him black, while if it was an white guy born in america you would call him american.

just like all the other groups, are asian indians and so on. the only group that gets called americans are the whites.

Please share your brilliant knowledge of America so we can all understand how little culture we have from the guy who's probably never even stepped foot in America.

You retard, if that was the case then minorities or non-whites in those areas would care about America too, but they fucking don't, and by and large they don't share American values by and large wherever they're from based on pretty much any survey. Do you seriously believe that spics are going to preserve the values of the founding Anglos in this country? Because they're doing an extremely shorty job at it so far, no matter how much you think they can do better.

When u come from a old european country i get it.. you have history and peiple who built that but in canada usa australia etc.. its stupid becausebweball are immigrants from different countries

I'm comparing America with European countries and not Somalia if you understand better now.

Really enlightening coming from the man who's daughter is out fucking a Somali right now.

false. Asian American here. I'd be willing to die for the US and I know other non-whites who've assimilated well and also would be willing fight if it came to that.

I understand if europoors want an ethno-state, but don't bring that to the US. I consider myself a civic nationalist. The problems we have are due to immigrants that refuse to assimilate and race-baiting

>black, asian, hispanic, jewish etc
Did any of their people sign the Dec. of Independence or the Constitution?

if they've assimilated, yes.

Blacks are actually the most "American" of America's ethnic group. White people don't have a monopoly on being referred to simply as American.

Blacks are descendants of the founders so yeah.

He did raise her to be progressive and avoid the cardinal sin: judgment.

No one refers to blacks as Americans, within america. Perhaps if they are overseas, they might be called american if it's obvious with their passports and such.

But even blacks don't self identify as american, at best they call themselves african american.

This is the new world. It's not going to be like the old world. It never was and it never will be. So yes, I consider non-whites that were born and raised here to be Americans, because technically that's what they are.

That said, as a matter of realism, the country should be as white as possible because they yields the best results. Our official policies should be arranged toward achieving the best results.

In many ways, we're victims of our own success. Never forget that the primary vehicle for our demographic decline is Latin America, which is itself a direct threat only because we have been so successful at conquering the continent that we absorbed much of their land and expanded to the point that we abut them directly. We were so successful at removing Indians that we genuinely tricked ourselves into believing we got rid of them all. We didn't. The Spanish Indians were, by and large, spared from our manifest destiny period, and now here they are, showing up in our territory. What's more, we conquered so much territory in such a small span of time, that even if we emptied out the entire British Isles and moved their whole population here during our period of expansion, it would not have been enough people to maintain our territorial gains. The Anglo foundation was never going to be enough to maintain the success we enjoyed.

And now we spend our time fretting over how we're going to maintain those gains in the face of an influx of Spanish Indians (of course we don't call them that anymore, but that is precisely what they are).

The simple truth is there is only one way to maintain those gains and we've lost the stomach for it, as we are no longer in a mode of hungry expansion. It's probably inevitable that our gains are temporary and balkanization will at some point occur. But Americans are by nature optimistic and most can't even countenance rolling back our gains or second guessing our historic conquests.

if they are uptight pricks about their status

(BLM, Gay Pride, ect.)

12 gauge em

No, and we never did.

Blacks are descendants of black Africans.
Non of which signed either one of those documents.
There's a difference between getting on a boat and going somewhere and being put on a boat and taken somewhere

You're watching too much TV. No blacks IRL refer to themselves as African-American. The hyphenated American thing is a Jewish psyop.

race is everything. nationalism is an ideal that people who donot have historic ties to a given nation will never fight for. when things go south it will all balkanize into race

Nope. If you are not white, you cannot be American.

Most black Americans paternal DNA trace back to Europe, so yeah they were the founding father's bastard children.

No, but I act like I do in public. I even smile at them, but I don't mean it.

I never said that Asian-Americans couldn't be patriotic, but just based on most ideological surveys and on my anecdotal professional experience in high-tech industries I don't think they're nearly as emotionally ideologically invested in America as a nation than whites are. That being said they're probably more patriotic than blacks/Hispanics, they're productive and rewarded in the country and don't race bait or anything or ask for their own country with a separatist movement.

"DEY RAPED ARE WIMMINZ N SHEEEIT!"

As long as they believe in western values and freedoms, and denounce sharia law, marxism, and communism, then I will consider them my countrymen.

It wasn't rape.

Being an American transcends all ancient origins.

>Christians
>Atheists
Neither of these are white.

Your pie chart is 2006 data. The latest 2016 data, white is 74%

what are you talking about? African American is what every form and document has them fill out. That is what they call themselves in the business world.

I have lived in the south US for over 30 years. I Don't need a tv to tell me how it is.

Exactly forms and documents. The hyphenated American this is a forced meme. I have never actually heard a black Americans refer to himself as African-American in real life.

probably because you never worked in a real business environment. Black is like a slang, in a formal environment the well educated black person will call himself african american

Well American isn't a race, so if they assimilate then yes

>south africa

I consider America to be a Neo-Anglo nation like Australia, Canada and New Zealand. I consider the descendants of our European kinsmen who aren't Anglo as brethren aswell since they have assimilated entirely as opposed to other ethnic groups.

I consider Hispanics that aren't Peurto Ricans as peaceful invaders. Blacks kind of didn't come here on their own will and most of them aren't patriotic, though many are tho. Most East Asians assimilate very well and if they're patriotic and loyal I'm fine for them moving here but nothing on the level of Canada.

This nation at its peak between the 1940's-1970 was 90% White. Since the Mestizo hoards have poured in we have declined as a nation. We must restore our nation to what it was when the race war happens because it's bound to in our lifetimes.

I will love the chance to get rid of leftists and restore this country to what it was and should be.

Lol only accepts Asians, someone's a cuck for that yellow fever

Stop feeding & enabling non-whites.

>Hispanic

spanish, castizo, or mestizo?Hispanic is not a race. You cannot be genetically "Hispanic"

>Fuck Jews/Blacks/Hispanics/Canadians though.

Hispanic?

Are we talking Spaniards or Mestizo Mexicans?

Why not just say fuck mestizos since they're the only bad hispanics?

Why lump Spaniards and hispanics that look like ted cruz into this? Are you anti white?

>hispanics

Are you talking about spaniards or mestizos? Serious question

>Posting a chart where hispanic is listed as a race

Why do asian hispnaics go?

What about the black ones?

White hispanics?

Hispanic is not a race

the government stated this

>Hispanic

Spaniards or mestizos?

Be specific you anti white kike

fuck u faggot we r pll too`