Operation: Good Night Alt-Right

What's up, cucks. Welcome to Operation: Night night Alt-right.

We at Tumblr believe you idiots are nothing more than fat neckbeards in your parent's basement screaming racism and misogynistic shit through a computer screen in a desperate attempt to not look like a total fucking loser, but guess what? You. Fucking. Failed.

We know you cisbois love your precious Sup Forums, so we're here to destroy it. Well, not so much destroy it, but rather liberate it. Liberate from the likes of LGBTQ+ phobics, racists, women hating, virgin cis scum.

So enjoy it while it lasts, because we're bringing the pain, and it's hitting hard.

#GoodNightAltRight
#TumblrOps
#LoveTrumpsHate
#HWNDU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvjwXhCNZcU
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/house-intelligence-chairman-says-theres-no-evidence-of-russia-collusion-wiretapping/news-story/cbfcddcc610f97f12e54b987aedf5b3d
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39321888
youtube.com/watch?v=Tci9R4j63x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice bait

>sage

Its one thing to say you hate the alt-right, its another to say #LoveTrumpsHate.
Unless this is another shitpost

LMBO what is this, try five? Yeah I'm sure you'll magically change board culture overnight this time.

Implying that fucking brown monkeys is better than not fucking women

The alt-right is in another caste.

The alt-right is composed of nothing more than racists and islamophobes. You all are just a bunch of assholes.

#HWNDU

Alright folks place your bets now: how many tumblerinas will be triggered into making suicide attempts this time?

How many alt-right drumpfkins will be crying in the corner by tomorrow morning when their safe space is destroyed

leftists hate their own culture and race. go fuck you and your agenda

welcome friend

HAHAHAHAHA

inhaloe

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Prepare to get BTFO'd Alt-right cuck

How well did the last Sup Forums vs tumblr war go for you? We have been waiting for an excuse to resume conflict.

You can't stop us, we are combined, we are one, we are unstoppable

#HWNDU

Remember when this actually happened and then some of them ended up committing actual real suicide lol

This is probably a troll trying to stir shit up, but on the off chance that it isn't:

Don't. Just don't. Do not awake the sleeping giant. Look up July 4th 2014 Tumblr raid and you will see what happens when a website tries to "raid" Sup Forums.

Kek

>DNC shills for the Globalists
>DNC screws over Bernie Sanders
>#DemExit has resulted in the mass exodus of Bernie supporters leaving the DNC
>Millennial voter base for DNC is little to eradicated. Supporting Green Party
>Trump 2020 win

....and we have yet another Internet Tough Guy.... fuckin' progressive pussies.

>also sage since I can't beat the shit out of you

They both look like brainless morons.

(OP)

That's nice Cupcake. But in the meantime.....

does remembering good bait make me an oldfag?

Fuck you, loser.

Go read some more Nazi Propaganda.

kek'd
>sage

It's about time Sup Forums got really motivated to fuck shit up.

>#HWNDU

Didn't work out as intended, did it?

Still Butthurt over this whole incident, are you Cupcake?.......

haha yes, we sure shall stick it to those "alt right" people..
..whoever they are...

Is it good night alt-right or night night alt-right? I mean come on, straight out of the gate your autistic ass shows inconsistency.

why dont u guys go liberate the dark web
lol

FUCK OFF DRUMPY

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

#HEWILLNOTFUCKINGDIVIDEUS

A bunch of limp wrist cowards thinking they can intimidate us? We OWN you faggots. Weaklings and inferiors.

probably b-tards trying to get us to do it again

What is a "tumbler". Type of glassware? Gymnast?

Need I remind you....it didn't work out for you so well last time

Don't forget leeeeejun and you dun forgive or forget

You need a diaper change there Cupcake?

LEL tumblr fags are here to destroy us...Oh noes what will we do? Total sage worthy threat.
gr8 b8 m8

>Throwing normies into the cesspit and expecting them to come out clean

So, you're saying you need redpills? We got you famalam.

Kek confirms, everyone move along now.

See

Sweet quad, my dude.

Sup Forums is shitposting again. Digits confirm

RUSSIAN NARRATIVE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

LIBS ON SUICIDE WATCH
EXPECT SLIDE THREADS

>NO EVIDENCE
>NO COLLUSION
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/house-intelligence-chairman-says-theres-no-evidence-of-russia-collusion-wiretapping/news-story/cbfcddcc610f97f12e54b987aedf5b3d

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39321888

COMNEY ADDRESSES TOMORROW
TIME FOR TEARS

Antifa think anyone who doesnt believe what they believe are racist facist and alt-right so basically good night to 90 percent of the population

>tumblr

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

>LGBTQ+
You're a fucking facist

>whats up cucks
t.cuck

sage

Old but gold

Why do you hate minorities?

>t. bean

If we lost and we suck, and we're doing nothing more than spewing garbage online why are you wasting your time and putting so much effort into this?

Lol.

Also, I love the steryotype you leftists use to make yourselves feel better and fuel your rhetoric.
Keep it up. That's how Trump won. You guys ignored all the disenfranchised minorities who voted from them, and even went as far to beat a black homeless woman up for supporting Trump.

You guys are vile garbage. As rotten as the STD's you've petri dished in your wide spread cunts.

This "raid" has only been going for 10 minutes and the tranboi is flailing.

You are brainwashed.

> Liberate from the likes

I instinctively read this as: Liberate from the kikes and thought "woh tumblr is based'

You people make me sick, and black gentlemen are sick of your shit too.....

It's only the niggers that stick to your asses like flies hoping that if they blame us for everything their lives will magically be better. Respectable black people don't do that, make something out of their lives and holds their communities up and advocate peace.

Take more of your meds and get help, or just KYS already.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tci9R4j63x0

Seriously fellas?

This is a shit-tier bait slide thread.

Come on now, Sup Forums, you're better than that.

Here's to hoping we didn't miss some major happening while shitposting in the shittiest of bait threads.

You goys failed: F-

agreed

ok thank you for your opinion #trumptrumpshate
#cuckstintrudeau

Are you memeing?

>So enjoy it while it lasts, because we're bringing the pain, and it's hitting hard.

Don't ever forget history. You will be doomed to repeat it.

You can take the man out of Sup Forums, but you can't take the Sup Forums out of the man

sage

>liberate it from sane self-taught learning people

How big of a fucking retard are you really?

oh noes ur gonna invade our board and spew the same basket of stale buzzwords weve been hearing for the last 10 years.

dont u know this is how the the alt-right was created?

JUST GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING FLAAAAAAAGGGGG

this site and board will never fall as long as it remains anonymous. because truth always prevails and simply stating certain words keeps you away. it's like saying nigger or faggot are rat repellent for sjw's

Uhhhh globalist shills made up the "alt right" so the could have an enemy to keep their followers following...Like you OP.

Just like July 4th right?

Any idea how hard it is to do that to me?

Top kek. Keep me posted.

>Sage

Wow more than 2 posts