MONDAY PREP/WAIT THREAD

Post background info, and lets wait for Monday here ITT

Normally I would not cite infowars, but he lists individuals allegedly spied on, their addresses, and partial phone numbers.

infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/843613429638270976
>even wikileaks cannot wait

eff.org/deeplinks/2015/12/dragnet-nsa-spying-survives-2015-review

>schumer threat?
youtube.com/watch?v=UfEqh8sdQ70

>everyone should watch the interview below
youtube.com/watch?v=Uawwr74nSsA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhkcU1Ls0fs
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-and-intelligence-community-chiefs-have-urged-obama-to-remove-the-head-of-the-nsa/2016/11/19/44de6ea6-adff-11e6-977a-1030f822fc35_story.html?utm_term=.b82f16d866de
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/report-fbi-has-no-evidence-that-15570371/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/10/cia-senate-investigation-constitutional-crisis-daniel-jones
circa.com/politics/accountability/hillary-clinton-donor-pushed-trump-russia-computer-narrative-investigated-by-fbi
circa.com/politics/alfa-bank-in-russia-said-donald-trump-computer-connections-may-have-been-hacker-hoax
thehill.com/policy/technology/213933-cia-admits-to-wrongly-hacking-into-senate-computers
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=mfLlNjE7M6c
reuters.com/article/us-dea-sod-idUSBRE97409R20130805
theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/842794548615172100
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/800371291475820544?lang=en
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/410860948413374464
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/2/clinton-foundations-sweden-fundraising-arm-cashed-/
youtube.com/watch?v=zq2SaRu9emY&t=21m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=S7aPXXh8w-w
youtube.com/watch?v=5poSw7tFLB4
youtube.com/watch?v=qQcC7nivswc
newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/chariman-nunes-fbi-james-comey-montgomery-whitsleblower/2017/03/19/id/779551/
youtube.com/watch?v=NCp8qJb8Wbw
buzzfeed.com/alimwatkins/the-fbi-never-asked-for-access-to-hacked-computer-servers?utm_term=.meX95Xe25#.jl7kLPe5L
youtube.com/watch?v=J7XMmYPef0I
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html
c-span.org/schedule/?timezone-toggle=CT&date=2017-03-20
thehill.com/policy/national-security/313555-comey-fbi-did-request-access-to-hacked-dnc-servers
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/spying-on-trump-presaged-by-watergate/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/obama-spying-on-trump-needs-investigating/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/09/house-committee-russian-hacking-includes-only-dnc-hired-tech-experts/
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russian-banks-trump-link-work-false-flag-hackers-46202401
google.com/search?q=ip address&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

another interview from 2 weeks ago, before GCHQ was on radar to most ppl

youtube.com/watch?v=OhkcU1Ls0fs

Is it safe to say that someone probably leaked Comey's findings to Wikileaks ahead of time?

Why do you say that? Just think WL knows more and hasn't leaked? Wants to wait for testimony first to see if ppl lie?

I honestly think it's over for Trump

For WL to tweet about the hearings, they must be 100% certain that Comey will disprove the Russian connection.

MIKE ROGERS (HEAD OF NSA)

Went to Trump Tower after his win, unannounced. and this pissed off Brennan/Clapper... what did he tell Trump??

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-and-intelligence-community-chiefs-have-urged-obama-to-remove-the-head-of-the-nsa/2016/11/19/44de6ea6-adff-11e6-977a-1030f822fc35_story.html?utm_term=.b82f16d866de

>they must be 100% certain that Comey will disprove the Russian connection.
FBI already has been saying it to MSM sources, just the MSM wont fucking give up and ignores it own sources when they dont like it.

hannity.com/articles/election-493995/report-fbi-has-no-evidence-that-15570371/

svTe92CG so fucking low energy

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/10/cia-senate-investigation-constitutional-crisis-daniel-jones

>CIA spied on the senate itself
So is a pres candidate safe?

CIA needs to be disbanded.

TWO BIG ONES
circa.com/politics/accountability/hillary-clinton-donor-pushed-trump-russia-computer-narrative-investigated-by-fbi

circa.com/politics/alfa-bank-in-russia-said-donald-trump-computer-connections-may-have-been-hacker-hoax

The system grinds slowly but finely.

No blowout revelations for several more month.

FBI anons and agency CI anons are still investigating sources of leaks. Interviews, polygraphs, and "other tools." The leakers will be discovered. Best case for the NSA/CIA, some low level patsies will be given up. Worst case, oh, it could be pizzagate big. Remember, AG Sessions has only been on the job a few weeks.

there's a lot aside from leakers that might begins coming together sooner

thehill.com/policy/technology/213933-cia-admits-to-wrongly-hacking-into-senate-computers

thats 2014

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/

Here is Dennis Kucinich talking about it happening to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfLlNjE7M6c

almost forgot that one

reuters.com/article/us-dea-sod-idUSBRE97409R20130805

2013 article on how they hide their illegal activity

Remember MIKE ROGERS of NSA is testifying also, not just Comey.

theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/

So if CIA or NSA want to spy on Americans do they just outsource it to GCHQ or someone to get around the law?

neat idea OP

I guess it will be pretty busy tomorrow

good to get ready I guess

>mon confirmed for OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE?

They also can use Sweden apparently

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/842794548615172100

-other older tweets that are related-
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/800371291475820544?lang=en

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/410860948413374464

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/2/clinton-foundations-sweden-fundraising-arm-cashed-/

Not sure, it all depends on if any Congressmen ask good questions. Hopefully Republicans dont dwell on muh russia shit too long.

That's what Obama did for a high profile case, CIA and NSA just do it themselves since they've already been doing it.

Yeah I figured would be good, since theres such a shotgun spread of info out, all thats needed is a solid connection here and there.

I just showed up from /ptg, can I get a basic gestalt?

Are you projecting a major conclusive smack down tomorrow for the MSM obama dindunuffin narrative?

Oh yes. Quite true. There are a lot of inquiries going on. Now Congress and the POTUS can have a unified effort against the agencies.

Not the first time he's weighed in on this, it does me good to see someone as liberal as him calling out bullshit. Sanders should take note.

it's odd that this story would come out. Makes me think things will work out very well for us.

>Are you projecting a major conclusive smack down tomorrow for the MSM obama dindunuffin narrative?
That I just do not know, it all depends on the questions the congressmen have, supplemented documents, if anything is declassified, if Comey/Rogers answer or dodge etc.

I will say Nunes did hint, they have another hearing with more people being called to testify a week from Tuesday, who knows what thats about.

>can I get a basic gestalt?
1) Theres evidence of spying on American public, senate itself etc, so Trump being spied on isnt too far a reach

2) Brennan/Clapper have been totally political, so they wouldnt have an issue with trying to fuck trump

3) Mike Rogers of NSA met with Trump after his win, and many got pissed and wanted him fired (by Obama). Why?

4) Infowars (yes I know) claims they have a database now showing Trump and his top employees in it, with their # and addresses, and they were being surveillance for a decade. See point 1, not too far fetched.

5) Wikileaks tweeted to watch cspan tomorrow...and other things, they seem to be eager..who knows whatsup.

The MUH RUSSIA narrative at least, going by how we've seen leftie media start telling people not to get their hopes up there since that meeting that Feinstein came out of looking freaked the fuck out.

as long as Maddow doesn't find any incriminating Taco Bell receipts we should be ok

Don't misunderstand the article...even though democrats know theres no connection, they will use all their time to ask about Trump-Russia because they dont want to help Trump find out how much he was spied on.

They will likely pretend Flynn wasnt fired and ask about him a ton also, along with Manafort.

They will be very very lame, just like with the Hillary hearing and shit.

Thanks Mr. Rogers.

why can't we have nice things

lie detectors are sexist.

youtube.com/watch?v=zq2SaRu9emY&t=21m0s

21 minutes in, says documents were turned over to FBI/WH. We'll see if thats a hog of shit.

So when will we get investigations into Hillary's Russian connections?

What did she get for selling them our Uraniun?

bump for OP

may I suggest thread music for comey hearings

youtube.com/watch?v=S7aPXXh8w-w

Quick rundown on what's happening tomorrow?

Delayed Comey (director of FBI) hearing tomorrow, 10 AM EST.

Now reminder this could prove out to be as fake as the piss dossier, only Jones is reporting it, his source says he turned over to WH/FBI.

see
also,
so tomorrow Comey/Rogers (FBI/NSA heads), are going before the House intel committee, to clear up things on Trump being spied on, and Russia bullshit.

FBI director is talking to congress about Russia/Trump connections. The Dems are now telling their voter base to expect nothing to come out of it

oh his hand slips and you see this too

Comey hearings on Russian intterference and wiretapping

I think the hearings begin for Gorsuch, the scotus nominee, also

(alternative musical theme)

youtube.com/watch?v=5poSw7tFLB4

The lefty EU sure hates Russia for spanking them when they tried to snooker Ukraine. Theyre still mad. Thats what all this Russia business is about.

Will be monitoring all of this tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=qQcC7nivswc

Klayman says he has spoken to one of Nunes (Committee chairman) lawyers about the Dennis Montgomery whistle-blowing.

newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/chariman-nunes-fbi-james-comey-montgomery-whitsleblower/2017/03/19/id/779551/

just bumpin with pics as long as I can for a bit while the content is compiled, constructed and vetted.

youll prolly have your pastebin ready by lunch-ish. its good to invite new contributions. I already learned some stuff itt

thnx famm

Yeah I wont paste bin until later to see what others add to the soup.

I have valuable intel that high named individuals are caught up in the investigation. Goes as high as DOJ and CIA.

Comey.....friend or foe?

PS

OP, if you clear your cache, flash, scripting and can roll over to a new IP, you wont have to fret the bump time out

Sometimes I do that and switch to a fresh browser just to speed it along

according to
Comey has been sitting on a whole lot of shit, however it could have been he just didnt want to get fired, and knew he couldnt take on the system himself under Obama.

Who knows.

An interesting interview here:
youtube.com/watch?v=NCp8qJb8Wbw

>and can roll over to a new IP
idk what u mean.

the whole turn modem off shit never works for me, dont use vpn, and am just too lazy anyhow

and cookies of course. I wasnt sure how familiar you were with it.

Oh. Well, for some reason, on Win 7, I could never just release and renew the IP,

So I do turn the modem and network adapter off for a bit and clear everything. If you dont, the cookies rat you out to the site, and some sites use flash objects as identifiers too. I honestly dont know if Sup Forums does or not, but I think it may have some scripting, best I can figure, on the identity end. For some sites, not this one, you have to empty the macromedia objects or settings folder too. I havent had to do that in a while though

Anyways, to force a new IP (this is if you arent using a router; idk what if any extra steps that involves) I use a tool to set a new MAC address, which forces a new IP

lemme look

Its called MADMacs. You change the MAC, restart the adapter, restart the modem and after a bit, you should have a new IP

but your cookies at least have to be clear also

Sorry if this isnt immediately helpful, and I have to go shortly

Someone here who is smarter than me might be able to explain better

The Democratic National Committee tells >BuzzFeed News that the bureau “never requested access” to the servers the White House and intelligence community say were hacked by Russia.

buzzfeed.com/alimwatkins/the-fbi-never-asked-for-access-to-hacked-computer-servers?utm_term=.meX95Xe25#.jl7kLPe5L

@4 minutes, skip the rest of the shit at the start.

Remember this is JANUARY.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7XMmYPef0I

Why the fuck would you have that much of an understanding and not just use a vpn?

>not just use a vpn?
dont u need a pass for those to work generally?

>Linux

uh oh lel

My instructions are probably worthless then, sorry

It's very interesting to see how Jones is using increasing revenue to continue growing Infowars, eg, hiring Jerome Corsi to open a Washington bureau.

I am old. For example, I can signal test a land line but it took me a while to figure out Android.

Imagine a technological Ice Man- the neanderthal who can make fire with sticks but cant operate a cigarette lighter without hurting myself and praying to Og.

>You change the MAC
if I did that i'd have to call my ISP and inform them of the new mac, thats how it tracks IP, not a login system

>Normally I would not cite infowars
You're not the only one

Kind of a stretch, but does anyone know if the Awan brothers will come up?

holy fuck

Possible, but seeing as they are DEFINITELY under investigation, and going to be prosecuted, I doubt Comey will want to such much if anything.. so.

but did you know they were in $1 million in debt? that could lead someone to do some bad fucking shit for money... someone would pay a lot for an insider hacker in congress.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html

>link for purposes of keeping thread info rich

Strange, I dont have that problem, and my stuff is ancient. I use cable internet.

I've heard of people doing that. Perhaps my method circumvents that. I dont want you to have to deal with ISP morons though, to find out.

See if MADMacs makes something for your OS. If so, and when you have time, sort through it and test it so if it truly doesnt work, you can just call in.

I cant see why it wouldnt though. The MAC change is for the network adapter of course, not the modem.

Normally, I get a dead connection and simply wait for a few minutes while Windows figures out something isnt working and resets it. At first, Windows thinks its fine even though its not connecting. Then it seems to realize 'uh-oh, we're not connnected' and looks for the problem. If you *tell* it theres a problem and to look for it, it insists its fine. Its a bit frustrating, but it works, and I can usually perform this routine and get a new IP in about 3 minutes, 4 tops. It was much faster on xp when I could just release the damn thing through command line.

ehhhh unofficial account, but still cool

>tfw he follows me also
is that legit the TN GOP though?

>The MAC change is for the network adapter of course, not the modem.
OH..but what would that do anyway thats internal.

This video is *very* interesting.

It's on the top of Drudge, red headline.

Worth watching, anons.

i just want to point out that the hearing tomorrow is at 10 am eastern time, and you can watch it on c-span's site

>c-span.org/schedule/?timezone-toggle=CT&date=2017-03-20

Comey, and his FBI, never actually got access to the "hacked" servers. They relied on assesments of a “highly respected private company."

thehill.com/policy/national-security/313555-comey-fbi-did-request-access-to-hacked-dnc-servers

Did we figure out anything more about Comey's recent speech supposedly containing some hints/messages about shit going on behind the scenes?

It's illegal for the CIA to spy domestically.
That's what the Church Commission Hearings were all about.
Time for a purge of DC.

Yeah and I'm not usually an alex jones watcher, I think he has said things that damage credibility when its really needed in moments like this..

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/spying-on-trump-presaged-by-watergate/

^^article...

PRE-IMMUNIZED

what does that mean?

Chances are nobody can be fucking touched for improperly spying on someone, they can only get fucked if they are proven to be a leaker.

Yeah DNC would not let them touch their shit...

All they have to do also is just direct and nudge other agencies to do it for them.

>they are DEFINITELY under investigation

Has the investigation gone beyond the Capitol Police? Which is hardly an investigation of a matter - break-in of 20 Congressional offices, among other things - that should have a hundred FBI agents covering it. But McCabe (FBI second in command) is stonewalling it, per George Webb.

Well, the modem has to talk to the adapter, and know "who" its talking to. The modem remains the same, so I imagine thats how there would be any device checking, if any.

And yet, I switch modems from simple upgrades sometimes, and never have to call it in. I think that might just be a service for people who cant perform it themselves. I still hear cable guys telling me I have to do it when I get new modems, yet I've never had to.

Like I said, wait until you have the time to spend if there is a tool for your OS. Linux users may have their own already.

These telecomm, imvho, do not have nor are able to exercise the degree of user control that they claim... yet. Even the packet shaping thing is more or less a joke.

If a day ever comes when we have to buy device parts from ISPs, then maybe theres a problem. But even with phones, people root them or jail break a device, so maybe not.

Anyways, take your time and sort it out. I dont want you to accidentally black out your internet when you need it, but I am pretty sure you can eventually sort it out without consulting your ISP.

Think we're gnna get part 2 of Vault 7 this week?

If he claims the hacked servers that he never got access to are evidence of >muh russia tomorrow, he is lying.

They never confirm or deny, we only would find out if we heard a court case was occurring and they are prosecuting. Assuming they didnt do secret one.

thnks famm Ill look some shit up

---
more info, while MSM has discounted the GCHQ line, this is from Napolitano of Fox. Fox itself seems to have abandoned him, and wont back him up despite him claiming 3 sources.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/obama-spying-on-trump-needs-investigating/

sheeeit who knows... hopefully. they know of tomorrow, and another hearing a week from tuesday nunes said.

>also see pic related.

There's no way any of the Trump-Russia shit tomorrow is getting traction.

The worst case scenario is just Flynn/Manafort getting dragged in the mud, and MAYBE someone says "hurr is there an investigation of -" and Comey says
>hurr i cant confirm or deny
>so msm assumes that means trump is still a possible kremlin agent then

Okay, so when I don't use my Wifi router in "router" mode I have a dynamic IP address, but when I use it as a "router" it switches to static.

What's the reason behind this and can I switch to a dynamic IP while still using my personal router to do the routing?

setup is like this:
(fiber optic modem/router with all kinds of backdoor jewery, gives the fucking technicians a phone app to login to it) -> (wifi router of my choosing) -> PC via ethernet, wifi stuff

The fiber optic box is setup to do some kind of weird routing shit for all the other boxes on the ISP nearby (i read some of the documentation for it), it hosts connections from like 30+ machines when I let it do the routing, with my wifi router behind it (in router mode) those connections aren't visible to the wifi router and my network behind it.

What is the source of this jewery?

>I don't use my Wifi router in "router" mode I have a dynamic IP address, but when I use it as a "router" it switches to static.

wat

Maybe, or maybe they will rely on the analysis of the "highly respected 3rd party" which is actually just a leftist shillfront to advance their narrative.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/09/house-committee-russian-hacking-includes-only-dnc-hired-tech-experts/

Alex Jones is sort of the Vince McMahon of news and punditry.

Lets be real: he has built a lot of his career on kooky shit. But theres a market for that, and he has not only matured, but has found that line the MSM frankly built *for* him, the line between true reporting and speculation.

Michael Savage does much the same, but he carries himself more on style, not shock.

Heres why I dont knock these kooks: because they protect you from kookier people.

It takes balls to go out there and put your name on a lot of kooky shit. You *will* get kicked for it.

But then look at the alternative, at whos been running the show, the MSM. These are people who have been assuring us for decades that everything is fine while the kooks had nothing to lose by telling us the sky is falling.

Take the Truthers. The Truthers are a great example of why Jones and his type are useful if thoughtful. You dont have to believe that there was clandestine off record collusion between government/private agents and the hijackers. So if you call them kooks, I get it.

But there is a real danger out there if you think that the governments are made of moral people who *wouldn't* do such a thing, because that makes you prey, a sitting duck for this sick fucks who send the sons and fathers of poor to die for their bullshit business deals in wars.

So I give the kooks some slack, even if their theories are wild, because when evil is about to strike from the government, at least the kooks had the sense to expect it while most people roam like domesticated cattle waiting to be slaughtered. Sometimes it takes a kook to alert you to even kookier plans.

just my 2 cents

kekk

switch mode and router mode

it actually does routing in "router" mode

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russian-banks-trump-link-work-false-flag-hackers-46202401

Russia's bank also isnt taking the bullshit and investigating also.

I assume you mean dynamic internal IP, because ISP controls if you have static IP, you usually pay for that actually.

Why do you want it to be dynamic when in switch mode? Why even switch between router mode and switch mode? Again thats all internal IP.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/spying-on-trump-presaged-by-watergate/
>^^article...

Very interesting article. Thank you for the link.

The first paragraph frames the issue beautifully:

When James McCord, formerly of CIA and FBI, broke into the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) offices in the Watergate hotel, he did not have a search warrant. Because he and all in the White House who knew of and supported this penetration were trying to get information with which to discredit President Nixon’s opponents during the 1972 presidential campaign, theirs was no minor burglary, but a political crime of the highest order in America.

>Moreover, if the White house had asked for such a warrant, alleging the need to protect national security, any ordinary judge would have discounted the (plentiful) evidence that Democratic Party operatives were in contact with North Vietnam (with which we were at war), Cuba and others in light of the obvious motive for penetrating the DNC: domestic political advantage.

>PRE-IMMUNIZED

>what does that mean?

FISA warrants - which have essentially become a rubber-stamp (something Scalia, the article notes, did not foresee when the law creating these courts was passed) - "immunize" any persons involved in wiretapping/surveillance based on the warrants -- or "pre-immunize" in the sense that the immunity (the FISA warrant) precedes the wiretapping/surveillance.

He told him everything as a get out of jail pass, trump has everything he needa he's just crossing t' and dottin i's

I want to be dynamic when in router mode, because it protects me from the ISP bullshit.

The IP is not internal, I can change my IP back to a dynamic one by changing my ASUS wifi router to switch mode, the ISP fiber optic box will reconnect and use a dynamic IP.

Sorry if it wasn't understood completely, the IP I am talking about is not an internal IP at all, but my external IP. If I wanted to connect to Sup Forums with a different IP I could switch wifi router to switch mode.

dynamic as in, when you go to this link

google.com/search?q=ip address&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

you get a different IP reported to you??? I want to be sure you mean external.

I've never used fiber optic service so I don't know if there is a nuanced difference..

looks legit

I admit I got a little lost. I am unclear on your network particulars, and you are clearly using something newer. The way you describe your fiber optic box/modem is puzzling.

Im sorry that I cant knowledgeably advise you. But it seems to me that if you are ever able to get a dynamic IP, then a dynamic IP is what you have. I have never heard of a 'static' IP used in this context. Afaik, there is no network where static IPs are not consistently static. It sounds as though you just have some stubborn or resistant device access issue. Whether it is by deliberate design, I cannot say.

Ultimately it sounds as though you do indeed have access to dynamic IPs, period, full stop. Why one configuration is not enabling a change when desired seems like more of a device access issue.

Im sorry I am not more helpful. I feel like all I did was re-arrange what you probably already know in different wording. The good news is that I am pretty sure a solution exists if the device was not solidly designed to prevent access and you do clearly seem to have access to new IPs