Twitter Shoah General

==Twitter Shoah General==
It's become increasingly obvious Twitter is not only shadow banning and censoring right wing accounts, but they're permanently suspending many of them.
Twitter is crucial to many dox-and-get-fired campaigns, mass redpilling of normalfags, and the great memetic warfare escapades of our times.

>If you have a shoah'd account, or start a new one or have any relevant Twitter campaigns you'd like us to participate post the usernames below or details so we can unite in the great fight.

''Together we can defeat cultural marxism''

More accounts which were on the first leak

More

Jesus Christ fucking kill yourself tonight.

We have to keep pushing. They're clearly scared to death

Fuck off Shill. This is very fucking important.

FUCK OFF KIKE

Several accounts have been killed for preaching the truth

asking us to post our twitter handles. Are you fucking retarded. Fuck. Off.

>N..no goys don't redpill the masses on social media

Where is the entire 82 page list?

>not reading the OP
I said shoah'd accounts.

no fuck you. you asked us to post our twitter handles. fuck. off.

yes you fucking did you filthy fucking kike. your tricks don't work here

Sup Forums News Network apparently has the source whom claims to be a Twitter employee. I'm not sure if they're slow dripping the leaks WikiLeaks style or what. What I've posted above is all that's gathered thus far.

filthy fucking kikes never change.

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic.

FUCK OFF

>Not having seven throw aways for memetic warfare
>Not having an army of Python scripted bot accounts to force feed the redpill
Fuck off newfaggot learn to fucking read and lurk for three years before posting you useless fuck

I didn't say post the new fucking usernames. I said post the shoah'd accounts. Learn to into context.

Bless u Comrade

no fuck off kike. If you were from here you'd know how to green text and know not to share info like that. You are a fucking faggot and need to leave

HOLY FUCKING SHIT KIKE YES YOU FUCKING DID.

fucking gas when

I said
>If you have a shoah'd account
>Or start a new one or have any relevant Twitter campaigns you'd like us to participate post the usernames below
Not your fucking username. Learn into context. The fucking target of the campaign. Jesus Christ

Obama Malik, Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones,stefan molymeme, projectveritas, pewdiepie, GODFREY FUCKING ELFWICK - THEY KNOW, infowars again and again and again, latinas and blacks fro trump, Lauren Southern, Sargon of Akkad, Joe Rogan...

Richard Spencer is no suprise.

Jihadiwatch? righwingers, libertarians... who is going to be left on that site? seriously?

not gonna work kike. You asked us to post our usernames. Fuck off with your shit.

>Still trying to D&C.
>Trying this hard.
Reported.

"reported" holy fucking shit go back to League of Legends. How the fuck does everyone doxing themselves accomplish anything? useless kike you're lucky I'm not saging or this would have died anyways.

From the OP image and what others are saying on Twitter, it's algorithm based that finds specific keywords in the bio or username and then shadowbans

>Still not being able to into context
For about the eight time, you low IQ faggot, if you have any relevant CAMPAIGNS post the USERNAME OF THE TARGET. Not yours. Are you stupid? I mean, seriously are you? Do you have some subhuman negroid in your ancestry?

THEN WRITE FUCKING TARGET IF THAT IS WHAT YOU MEANT KIKE. (but it's not what you meant)

(((them)))

>still trying this hard
>still not listening
ZOGBot confirmed. You didn't get first post but you'll earn a shekel or two for the D&C

>Comrade
Gas yourself Marxist Faggot

where is the original picture?