Space Power by 2020!

Space Power by 2020!

Who's America's hat now?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcxraxCQCd0,
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5m7736RMBEg.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4
sciencealert.com/it-s-official-nasa-s-peer-reviewed-em-drive-paper-has-finally-been-published.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still Canada desu
Do you think it's gonna go to fucking Brazil or something

Unless you're doing polar orbits what's the fucking point. You're losing so much payload to orbit from launching so far North.

Nova Scotia is basically 44 degrees latitude. Bout the same for Baikonur, Kazakhstan.

Sure, it's doable, the Russian space agency has been operating with the handicap since the beginning.

But I don't really see the point. Why not just pay to launch from Canaveral or even French Guiana?

>spaceports this far away from the aequator

for what purpose

/host/ launches

that'll show em!

Why would you make a launch pad this far from the equator?

Because they want to do some something, and space things is trendy now, then try to make it look like its just because of diversity of their country.

Why are launches more efficient at the equator? It's not like gravity pulls you down harder at the top of the earth or anything. Can a /sci/fag explain this to a disabled father of five?

I think it's because the rotation of the earth acts like a slingshot but I'm just guessing.

That makes some sense, they could launch it with the rotation to establish some speed that wouldn't be there with a polar launch.

They're building the complex specifically to launch the unproven Cyclon 4 rocket built in Ukraine.

Which has a Geostationary Transfer Orbit payload of 500 kg.

What. Is. The. Point. They're banking on a rocket that's not even fucking built yet. And a puny little rocket that can only launch satellites the size of my dick.

What's the point in going to space? Big waste of money, we could spend this money genocideing all non Anglos instead

I'm assuming you're a troll because that's so wrong

the earth is an oblate spheroid and wider around the equator

being farther from the gravitational center decreases the pull

You're right user why are we even talking about space. In fact I'm feeling tired I think I should go to bed aren't you guys tired we should forget about space and all go to bed, ya I'm tired goodnight

Because Canada has a huge empty wasteland where you don't have to worry if the space ship crashes and explodes.

Wait, So India beat out Canada? bahahahahaha retards

Yeah exactly, the spinning Earth can impart extra velocity to rockets for free when launched eastward.

It's why the french hold on to guiana and it's now the main spaceport for the EU.

nigga ur wrong too. earth moves faster around the equator, makes it easier to reach escape velocity

I thought Weedman Castro sold all the gold off so they dont have any left to build space electronics.

Even N.Korea is sending rockets into space now. Canada is "hosting"

>a vassal state builds a spaceport for their continental masters
Jump

>What. Is. The. Point. They're banking on a rocket that's not even fucking built yet. And a puny little rocket that can only launch satellites the size of my dick.

So very tiny satellites then?

I'm going to bed too actually, it's 9:46 way past my bed time. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man wise
>he doesn't wake up at 4am every morning
Why even bother living?

Justin is planning to import failed space aliens to put them on welfare to increase your GDP. The truth is out there.

>Our hat is gonna shoot rockets into space
Excellent. You found a good use for all those refugees and fires, I see.

>2017
>thinking "space" exists

kek

>Host

Don't talk to my wife's rocket ever again.

>the country of poland right now

THEY BUILT A FUGGIN SPACEPORT GUYZ, LET'S IGNORE THE FACT THAT CANADA FUGGIN SUCKS

>He thinks it's 2017

Make work for commies to shovel money from Alberta to the East. That's it. Don't expect any kind of efficiency form any Canadian government program. Ever.

>It's not like gravity pulls you down harder at the top of the earth or anything.

IT LITERALLY DOES.

>being 60 years behind America in terms of space travel
never change Canada never change

LOL.

Canada built an arm for the shuttle. Still haven't gotten people into space yet.

That weren't hitchhiking.

Friendly reminder the secret space programs have been implemented and in place since the 30s ( nazi vimanas, thule society, gary McKinnon william Tompkins solar warden), over 100 mining colonies all throughout the cosmos( mostly underground, on mars in ancient lava tubes) and they are preparing a partial disclosure narrative. They have a whole breakoff civilization ( see 1940s braindrain) and humans are reguarded by other entities for our manufacturing and reverse engineering skills as barter is the only form of currency. We (humans) are in constant trade with over 900 civilizations, the interplanetary human slave trade system is a real problem, victory to the true light.

Moar plz, sauce? vids? :D

Yeah, we all know O-rings fare quite well in any temperature near or below 0 degrees celsius.

Literally sixty years later LMFAOOOOO

When canadas space program is run off weed, maple syrup and dildo taxes.

There is no equator, the earth is flat.

>could
won't

Still you, kohai. It would just mean we're so badass our mere hat is sending flights to space.

START LAUNCHING SANDNIGGERS INTO THE SUN AND WE CAN TALK

Why is the sun a sphere?

>Everyone launches as close to equator as possible due to the expense of chemical rockets.
>Canada wants to launch from Nova Scotia
Being this retarded.

A) It's being done by a private company, not the Canadian government (and with no federal funding)

B) The site is fine because they'll be launching to Polar/LEO or heliosynchronous orbits

C) You're all huge fucking faggots

poo in the loo

Congrats leafland
Welcome to the year 1960

>Canada can't launch actual astronauts into space because they can't build a craft large enough to host every gender, race, religion, creed and culture into space at exactly the same time
>Otherwise someone would being privileged and that doesn't happen in an equally diverse society
>Being a bigger disappointment than Al Capone's vault

What happened to you Canada? How did you let Justin Castro in charge of your country? You know when people come around my house they point at my family photo and say "user, how come you never mention your other son" and they're right to question me. At one time I was proud of all five of my sons and spoke of them glowingly. But now when they ask me I tell them the truth. I only have four sons. Canada is dead to me.

I think the article implies private enterprise. So it's more like SpaceX all over again, and more locally sourced space shit can pop up in Canada

Dollar is fine. See?

Trudeau is pretty fucking unpopular, him and dykeleene wynne. Ontario and a majority of canada (apart from toronto and montreal) despise the two.

>American education

>launching from that high of an latitude

Its like you want to spend twice the fuel to get an orbit that is not complete garbage.

Canada is property of The Crown

We'll take that spaceport ta very much

God Save The Queen

It's like you didn't read a single post ITT

I think we should use it to launch refugees into space tho

Usually i dnt do legwork but ill underha d it for you. The Nazi's where givien exotic propulsion by et, the third riecg moves to anartica, the usa sent a party to negotiate, admiral Byrd m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcxraxCQCd0, he failed and the Nazi's infiltrated all factiona of our infrastructure from nasa to private military industrial complexes, thereby forming the 4th Reich and the interplanetary corporate conglomerate or the cometee of 300.

von braun himself(so called father of modern rocketry and nazi imported) stated that (they) had help from above(et). (They) then shifted the goal to spave dominance and convinced aome if the greatest minds to sign up promissing a jetson like life in the cosmos, in reality they became litteral slaves.

They ( our so called leaders) considered exotic tech and propulsion and extraterrestrial life the upmost important secret never to be reveiled to general populace, and made a litteral deal with the devil as the negative beings helping the Nazi's are of service to self modality after they(nazi) threatened complete diaclosure and showed they meant buisness with the 1942 flyover los angeles m.youtube.com/watch?v=5m7736RMBEg.

No he didn't.

The realization that we must catch up and have our own real space program (nasa is a cover) enter people like Mr William Tompkins who helped design craft and infrastructure of one secret space program. Smart guy, good and honestman. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4

I'm almost up to speed, I've spent months researching this stuff - thanks for your additional info. I'm still coming to terms with the scale of this.

I've been really wondering about why we don't see anymore genius on earth, no new Telsa's etc and we should be seeing HEAPS due to the massive churn in human population that's occurring right now.

Are all of our best being shipped off planet?

Do you know of anyone who's built a backyard anti gravity drive system? If they have do you know what happened to them?

You know, I read something from a leaf here once about the Canadian government having a problem with blowing money on prestige projects...

SpaceVR Will Launch World's First Virtual Reality Camera Satellite In 2017

The satellite will be deployed into Low Earth Orbit from the NanoRacks CubeSat Deployer (NRCSD).

So, you'll be leasing the launchpad to countries that don't want to pay the US, France and Russia to do that for them?

Do you have any experience in sending shits in orbits? How low can you go to make it an alternative to those three?

This is the cover human side of the story the et side is much more intricate and informative. What you have to understand is that all patents go thru a cpl 3letter agency, anything deemed to life changing is shelved, tesla himself was finaced by jp morgan who when found out about the nature of teala's work shut it down and had him killed. So yes free energy particle replicators and all kinds of exotic tech exist but (they) shelf it. There are GOOD pepple trying to help humanity(look into 5 hour energy creator) and they are tryi g to alowly release tech in a partial disclosure narrative( see nasa em propulsion drive system) sciencealert.com/it-s-official-nasa-s-peer-reviewed-em-drive-paper-has-finally-been-published.

Two month launch window per year due to shitty weather.

However, the syrup-LOX fuel will leave a delightfully aromatic contrail.

user, it's just a concrete pad and some scaffolding.

Because you already have velocity from the earth spinning to keep you in orbit.

If you launched from the north pole you would need extra energy to get into orbit, and then you would be doing a polar orbit. Israel however still launches their rockets going the other direction because otherwise they would cross Iranian airspace.

Nice meme but how does gravity work? Or why do ships disappear bottom first when going to the horizon.

Light only working for limited range in a vacuum.

Friendly reminder flat earth is a100 percent a physop and anyone pushing it is on the clock as a disinformation agent. Digits will confirm.