Jobs

What does Sup Forums do for a job/career?

I for one, signal giant smoking two headed turtles in the ocean.

Me too

I'm a vehicle inspector.

I work in the mainstream meteor. No joke.

I get paid to cry at funerals. Before that I worked for the Tokyo metro, pushing people onto crowded trains in the shinjuku station.

Nice try alphabet agencies

I'm actually a scientist at a pharmaceutical company.

I build airplanes.

In all seriousness I currently work part time at a deli in my hometown (35 hr a week) and going to school for my Pharm D. I've been doing this 6 year program so I'll graduate 2 years earlier than others who started school when I did.

I make explosive material in a manufacturing environment.

Jobs pretty easy, but should pay more considering the risk involved.

Nice those combined programs are starting to become much more popular. I like that

In Uni to be a history teacher. Atm i work at a Deli.

Currently scrubbing scratches out of wheels... .Have a bachelors in mechanical engineering with honors

I'm studying Economics in one of the best Universities in my Country.

I shitpost.

I'm pretty good at it

How dangerous is it? Do you have to rely on other people to not die?

i identify jew conspiracies on the internet
(tip: everything is)

You'll continue working in a deli

cop in a major southern city

Tell me more. Do you design the explosives?

I'm a subsea engineer but I'm about to go back to college to get my masters because I'm tired of ops and want to do design/R&D

Former web developer, current NEET.

Really? Or you just making le edgy fight club joke?

Fox? CNN? NBC? ABC? CBS? PBS? NYT? WaPo? Something else?

Are you a traffic cop?

Radical of Peace

nig stories please

I'm a market analyst and build businesses on the side.

Visual Effects Artist.

i do camshows

I'm a receptionist

Sigh

..jack off stray dogs at the animal shelter.

I-N to the telly gents. Yep.

I design clinical trials for pharmaceutical companies. Hope I can help your database, Mr alphabet agent.

I'm a test developer. I write national and international certification and licensure exams for various occupations and for college placement tests.

ophthalmic scribe

i work with other female chinks to check the eyes of subhuman degenerates and realize majority of /pol and the millennial population and generation z will not only be deaf by their 50's thanks to headphones but also blind thanks to common place technology and shit-posting on the internet

and if you haven't done so recently, i'd advise all of you to go double check an optometrist/ophthalmologist at least once a year

also if the last time you've seen an eye doctor is over 2 years ago and you wear glasses consistently (including at home because your retarded), add +150 to both eyes, that's your current prescription

i have 50 year olds come in with 20/20, 100 maxed, and 6 year olds with IPADS coming in with presbyopia

I'm an arborist, think urban lumberjack

Harvard Faculty.

>been watching this suspected drug dealer for a week but can't get a warrant
>follow him on Facebook
>he takes a bunch of xanax and live streams it while playing with a gun
>accidentally shoots himself in the dick
>gets arrested

Highlight of my week

Spotted the roastie

drones. I pilot drones.

am professional surrogate father for career oriented Asian women who want white genetics. 6'2' 195, green eyes, 8.5" tunnel snake. tell me again how fulfilling your job is.

Work at a resturant that I have worked at since I turned 17. I make $9.25 per hour and I am not going to school

I'm 22

I have to have a monitor at all times while I'm in the containment bays. Mainly just to confirm whether or not anything is going wrong in my blind spots. If something was to spark on the dryer material the room would blow before I could react. I've seen 15kgs blow in a small bay before, sent the machinery hundreds of yards away.
Had a kid die before, but he literally took a broomstick with a steel tip and used it to unwedge machinery.

Nah. I just mix and process the material. The explosives themselves are done on a manufacturing line.

Currently Econ major in college, but aiming for an Analyst of some sort.

welfare

Do regular police do detective work like that all the time? were you tipped off about him?

I take care of retards. Not Sup Forums retard retards. The actual retards.

im a trap

>paid to cry

How's it going, Anita?

Oh yeah? As I said here
I'm actually a scientist at a pharmaceutical company currently in a clinical trial.

I am a door-to-door pasta salesman.

wow i can magically fucking see shit now that i took my glasses off at home. guess i can go driving without glasses too.

i wouldnt want to add +300 to my perscription by being retarded and wearing my glasses while flying a plane would i?

I'm a respiratory therapist at my local hospital

I work for my dads small business

2 months from graduating with my own PharmD. Started in engineering, fucked around until govt money ran out and then said fuck it I'll sell drugs.

I honestly do enjoy helping people tho.

Class G security guard.

I work at the Fairmont in a tourist trap.

Favorite days are when the American tourists come and tip me in Trumpbux

Your company is almost certainly one of our clients. I wish you luck. What phase just curious?

In the department I'm in its very short staffed so patrol guys do detective stuff all the time to help out DT's

Process Control tech.

Do electrical maintenance, PLC/DCS programming, Instrumentation calibration, High Voltage switching and maintenance. Just about anything to do with electrical industrial process control and automation.

I work for MI5.

I get paid to monitor meme activity and use tactics to keep meme levels under control.

AMA

I don't have a job

Is Milhouse classified as a meme?

Utilization Review, I argue with Jewish doctors who claim nobody meets medical necessity for any sort of medical treatment and their symptoms can be properly treated in an outpatient setting.

Use to work at DWP but now just have my own little produce delivery business.

na, you just overused your glasses and now depend on it because your probably over 200 on both eyes and therefore legally blind

you'd need to bring them when going out since you are probably nearsighted, including driving

You can wear up to -150 on any frames and contacts because your lens/contacts are meant to boost your vision, not necessarily match the exact precription of your eyes, hence you can wear the same prescription for a couple of years while your prescription gradually worsens

the reason you should wear it less at home is because of the lack of direct sunlight, which means your eyes don't need to strain themselves to see, but at this point people like you have done it so much that there's little to no point in trying

you'll be blind by 50-60, its alright thought, if you can fork over a couple thousand you can get lasik

It was a shortened trial and we were designated for breakthrough therapy. We are currently in phase IV for one trial and doing a bridge trial for another indication while we wait for FDA approval. Pretty exciting/anxious time right now.

I'm a federal bureaucrat.

As bad as you think it is, it's worse. The "deep state" is even more inept and apathetic than the Congress. The car is spinning out of control and there is nobody at the wheel. God help us all.

Former NEET, current web developer.

No, but "Milhouse is not a meme" is a meme.

Hey is it worth it to get Lasik? I'm +150 in both eyes. 26. Prescription hasnt changed since I was 17

I work in a body shop.

I'm a full time chef at wendys
i make 400k a year

I'm an Asian, violinist in an orchestra, do CAD modeling on the side.

On Thursday night I organize the local White Supremacy for the Blind meeting.

Do you have a 12 inch dick?

welfare checks , living off parents

Turkey masturbator. 16.50/hr
enjoy your fucking thanksgiving cocksuckers

I tutor math while studying Aerospace Engineering. I'll graduate in December.

I farm nightcrawlers to sell as bait

Director of IT. AMA

That is exciting man. Sometimes I wish I was a scientist again so I could have that connection to a project. Now I'm managing 50+ of other people's projects and it's weird to be...detached like that. I never even get to know the results/ if the trial was a success. Such is life.

my job is weird. technically I am a laborer but I also drive my companies giant truck doing deliveries, deal with customers in store (retail) and price/decide what goes into the store not to mention have authority over most of the workers and what we spend on (company wise)

wtf is my job title

>Collegefag here.
Fortunate enough to not have to work during the school year.
>Interning at GOP hq in Hamilton County this summer.
I make money by working at a car wash.

Hey have a quick question, I'm an econ major trying to get into internships for the summer so I can land a job as an analyst when I get out of college. Have any tips for me??

For real? That sounds comfy my dude. What's the start up cost for something like that? Is that your full time gig?

If your so proficient with technology how did you confuse this site with fucking Reddit?

I work at a lumber yard

Logistics bossman

Yeah but that's where you make the money. I moved out of the lab and am now doing mostly Bioinformatics type work which is interesting and makes much better money but I kind of miss the lab every now and then.

>Somewhere there is a leaf jacking off turkeys to feed fat Americans on their "fuck the Indians" holiday

I don't know why I wouldn't have thought it would be a leaf

>flat farms
looks small for a westfarm but too flat for east

I make climate change predictions and sell them to libtards. Was an easy gig. Now I might need to get a real degree.

Well blowing dogs and jacking turkeys go hand in hand

Professional shitposter

game dev at blizzard

ama

Andres Muschietti? Do your Hollywood compatriots know you come here? Are they okay with it since they're all liberals?

thanks. sounds better than laborer

MD in metropolitan hospital.

Full time unionized zookeeper. I got a pension and I'm in my 20s.

So about 2k a month?

After taxes and all how much to do you get?