What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on the Alt-Lite movement?

What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on the Alt-Lite movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ynfB9S8GyC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE

MAIN

MERN

METEOR

MAYNE

I WANT LAWREN SUFERN TO SUCK ON MY PEE-NUS

Watson is based.Look at how much likes his videos have over dislikes.

ABSOLUTELY C I V I C

I TOOK SOUPHER MAIL VITALITY AND LAWREN SUFERN DID NOT SUCK MY COCK

DENYING MY RIGHT TO HAF SEX WIF HER IS *NOT* A LEGITIMATE FORUM OF PROHTEST

FUCK FORGOT IMAGE

i don't think he actually wants that lmao

IMAGINE

MY SHOCK

We must secure the existence of infowars and a future for mainstream meteors.

A MATCH IN MY SHOCK WHEN THE MAINSTREEM MEDIAR GOES INTO MASS HYSTERIA, OVHER A BLOODY FUCKING TWEET

fuck the ALT-WHITE MOVEMENT

fuck all niggers

DA LEFT IS LEWSING DA CULTUCHA WAWER

MAINSTREAM MEEEDDEEYYOORREE! ESS JAAYY DDOUBLLEEE YOOOSSS!!

how can the alt-lite be a thing if the alt-right isn't even a thing

Considering the coordinated efforts being undertaken to undermine this movement; I'm pretty sure that I"m in the right place.

Sure you are.

potion seller posting makes me nostalgia

Useful idiots

It's a movement filled with autistic normies from Reddit who gobble up whatever their favorite "youtube debater" says, and so forth.

It's a cesspool.

>tfw too intelligent for the mainstream meteor

Im of the same mind.

But I do love PJW memes, the way he talks is so fucking bizarre i love it, and the mainstream meteor thing just tickles me pink every time.

Not so fast.There were pro Hitler comments on his videos from time to time,rare but do exist.

>What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on the Alt-Lite movement
Never calls out the Jews and never will.

They are basically non-alcoholic beer. Pol and alt-right need to bullycide everyone considered alt-lite at every available chance. They are turning into cucks and Israel shills.

all i know is that i hate jews and that youtube politics are atrocious, have a good day

Useful idiots for the most part. They consider themselves to be the "Alt-right" when in reality they're more just a bunch of libertarians, classical liberals, etc. Probably browse Leddit and comprise nu-pol on here (i.e. OMG you guyz, racism izin't kool!, haha, check out this youtube video I found guys, he's /ourguy/!, Gawsh, why are people on twitter so mean to Trump?)

Literal Cuckservatives, it's like they leraned nothing. Also tells you a lot about their ((((masters)))) when they acknowledge the Muslim Question but REFUSE to even contemplate the Jewish Question when both groups are detrimental to the west.

I like them because they politically agree with me but at the end of the day they're still cancerous Reddit faggots.
>GIVE THIS PATRIOT A COAT XDXD
>PRAISE KEK XD
>PRAISE LE GOD EMPEROR!
If they could hold back on the cancerous spamming of old, unfunny memes I think I would genuinely like them.

I think they're useful, to an extent. You can't take all redpills at once or you'll have a seizure. So if they can act as a gateway drug of sorts then great! Of course they still need to be called out for cucking when necessary.

youtu.be/ynfB9S8GyC8

I'm sure Sup Forums will have tons of hate for the Alt Lite, but they serve a useful purpose.

I believe it was Richard Spencer who said that the Alt Lite gives newbies their first red pills, and then "they come to us."

I graduated from a small rural high school in Mississippi. Roughly 70% white and about 20% black. Total redneck guys I graduated with are now sharing Paul Joseph Watson videos on facebook. It won't be long til they're sharing Alt Right memes.