Is there anything that can chance public opinion on Trump? He sent $100,000,000 to Flint and no one even noticed...

Is there anything that can chance public opinion on Trump? He sent $100,000,000 to Flint and no one even noticed. What would have to happen for him to gain bipartisan approval? Anything pandering he would do just gets ignored by the mainstream media

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnswkAPM_FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He sent $20 billion to black colleges and it was ignored too. Hopefully he just stops and opens up the camps.

To gain bipartisan approval he requires an external crisis: bush had absurdly high approval after 9/11. To get more democrat support he has to soften his policy positions a lot, which means less tax cuts, less budget cuts, etc.

i hope he brings democracy to north korea and crushes kim

Source? I don't disbelieve you just want the source.

Right but every liberal position he holds or action he takes gets ignored by the MSM and by proxy anyone that disagrees with him.

Trump has to show he's involved in things. He's playing the long game with this syria shit, just send 1000 guys with artillery pieces to shoot at ISIS and when they collapse (which they will) then Trump will take credit

source on this ?

want to blast some lefties with it

Just google "Trump Flint"

lol nm, it wasn't in the budget and they got mad. Oh well. Thank god though, cause that would be a black hole for the money.

So Trump attempted to and people got mad?

a cure for cancer might give his approval numbers a little bump

>So Trump attempted to and people got mad?
no, it wasn't in the budget so the black colleges got mad they didn't get gibs.

Always consider:
1. Your source
2. Your audience.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity, user.

I don't think Trump will have good approval ratings unless he really does well with the country years in the future. Really trump's pulling a tooth from america, nobody wants to lose gibsmedats or have their cheap labor gone, or their chinese factory taxed, but in the end it will do us better

Trump signed an executive order to finance black colleges WELL BEYOND what Obama did. If you want to start a crack in a liberal's mind, this video is a good start.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnswkAPM_FQ

Agreed, but you're thinking logically.
Feelz, yo.

And I'm not so sure that polls are all that important to an administration which glories in its "outsiderness." Deck has been stacked against him from the beginning, yet here he is, getting stuff done.

I'm not saying libs are mal-intended o just mean they won't find out about Flint because no one's blasting it on the air waves. So how will they find out about anything else he does?

if the right can retake the media and show the nation all the good he's done then maybe the opinion will change.

Yeah, but that stuff wasn't included in the budget later on, so they get no gibs.

How would that even happen? Without that I think it's hopeless.

Not set up a healthcare plan that will kill the country, that'd help.