What is MLP community's opinion about Jewish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/Israel_Memorandum_of_Understanding_SIGINT.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm jewish myself.
You litteraly only hate us because we are successfull.

Fuck jews

I may be biased because my mom is a jew but they are nice and welcoming people. You guys are just neo-nazis who hate us for no reason. I assure you, jews don't sit around and discuss how they're going to destroy the country.

Oy vey that is anti non shemitic

kill yourself you jewish horsefucker

I would accept the /mlpol/ thing if we just ranged banned all swedish poster for the rest of time

>he thinks we mix up globalist jews with ordinary ones
Stand against Zionism with us brother.

They are very nice ppl.

>I assure you, jews don't sit around and discuss how they're going to destroy the country.

I have no opinion. I don't know any Jewish people IRL so I don't know what they're like, but I have seen the way you guys talk about them. Awfuuuully suspicious stuff.

A jew ruined My Pastel Horse Cartoon.

I say gas 'em all.

What tribe are you

>for no reason

Yes, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for anybody to hate Jews. Everybody who hates them does so purely without reason because they are just evil. Because that makes sense.

I'm a Sup Forumsack and I don't hate the Jews. I hate some of the diaspora, but the Israeli Jews seek to accomplish in Israel what all Sup Forumsack want to accomplish in their respective country.

Sioux tribe. It's time the evil white man (and especially the jewish ones) pay

No I hate you because you're not white

Lmao. The old native indian sioux tribe of Abraham

Shut up burger, I belong to the tribe and you have to obey me.

I've never done anything to you and yet you hate me because of my mother's ethnicity. If you don't think that's bigoted then I don't know what to tell you.

They DO appear in history more than 6% of the time...

They are nice and welcoming to you because you are a Jew.

>jews don't sit around and discuss how they're going to destroy the country
You'll be invited to the meeting when you're ready and able to contribute.

nope it's genetically in them so they don't need to discuss it

Yes that does make sense. Bigotry is normally not based on ration reasons, it's just stupidity and narcissism.

Every jew I have met has been a nice person, overall I like the jews and what they give to our socitey

Well, as a Jew mysel- FUCK THE KIKES RUINING MY LITTLE GIRL'S CARTOON

REEEEEE

Hey thats racist ! STOP

polack here, I don't dig the whole nazi thing on Sup Forums and I've done over $250k in business with Jews. They're good people, some are racist, some aren't. Some know how to party, which is awesome, but they do know business. That's my opinion on them.

>i like usury fertility cults circumcision and unbiblical matrilineal feminism that popped outta nowhere

is a deer bigoted for hating a tick?

>I assure you, jews don't sit around and discuss how they're going to destroy the country
Sure you do Schlomo.

look where your success comes from, you should hate yourself

I disagree with the author of that article. I wish Israel was a secular country where all are welcome and treated equally. One man's opinion doesn't mean all Jew's everywhere are in agreement with that idea.

You dont agree on anything

i'm a bit resentful of the circumcision

Restore.

>open borders
evolutionary psychology was right

Jews are fine people, unlike Bronies who are complete subhuman.

it'll never be the same

But time and time again this proves to be true though. It isn't just one example. Sup Forums could dump thousands of examples and no I'm not exaggerating.

>Israel should stay jewish
>"Hey, you're bigots!"

>Israel should be a place for all to be welcome
>"Open borders! Typical jewish tricks!"

There's no winning with you people. You guys are assholes.

Dont be a lazy disingenuous person who brings up something and then whines more. Beggars cant be choosers basically. It doesnt reglisten the glands and provide extra friction for you and others? Also start using your g spot before you get ass cancer. Seeing as you can't fap worth shit

Saved.

One would advise new friends to study it...

Globalist jews need to fucking burn.
Nationalistic jews can be bro tier

I hate iphones

I think jews should play by the rules they make the rest of the west play by.

Open boarders for Israel now. Show the rest of the world what true diversity looks like. Deep down we are all jewish.

I don't hate you, but I wish jews hadn't created Bolshevism

>no reason
oy vey i wonder why

Don't we all feel a bit jewish deep down inside?
Isreal OPEN YOUR BORDERS!

you are just proving your innate psychology is antithetical to non jews

Zion comes from Heaven now and not ever from a hammer. Besides. Call no man rabbi. And we aren't to worship anything manmade anyways. Man glory of God. Woman glory of man. Matrilineal religion. Elliot Shimon. Isis is a male? Says it all does it not? Wormwood threads.

>t. Sweden

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>hate us because we are successfull
>we are successfull
>successfull

Flaunt that high verbal cognitive IQ a bit harder, Shlomo.

>mfw this merge was only to reveal what countries are your average horsefuckers from

>all jews are one person

Corinthians
>dont cover your head
>only do so if female and praying
What do they do? Males. Cover heads. Cry about female headscarves in other religions anyways

>implying i was begging for anything, or even a solution
get off your highhorse mate

>letting Sven and a fucking leaf represent the views of /mlp/
Their opinions aren't representative of Sup Forums, so they should be ignored here as well.

Shut the fuck up, Sven. You were here before the merge.

You're a shill. You make no sense. You cant resent that which you refuse to change

Really revs up the ol' gas chambers.

i was just stating that i wish i hadn't had a circumcision, not that i wanted a solution to it.

>Jews
>Successful

Topkek you're basically just overpaid middle men who make money by investing in constant war expansion, banking schemes, and the Military Industrial complex where you line the pockets of politicians to become successful.

White people who do this are themselves crypto Jews, which is where the eternal Anglo meme comes from. Because anglos are crypto Jew as fuck.

>What are ethnic traits
>What is the collective unconscious

No they're not all the same but as a collective they are sheer cancer. You can't say that just because a fee outliers exist that the whole doesn't exist.

Hate 'em.
Next question

How does muslim cock taste, kike?

You would do the same if you could. Literally everyone would.

>banned usury

SPECTRE

>people

Nice try, Shlomo.

Literal scum of the earth. Filthy motherfuckers all of them.

NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/Israel_Memorandum_of_Understanding_SIGINT.pdf

A leaf, a jew and a horsefucker, wow talk about jackpot

fucking gas them, jesus christ.

> I assure you, jews don't sit around and discuss how they're going to destroy the country.

What do you think Bilderberg group is? Sure there are Non-Jews too,but Jewish ELITE does discuss how to swindle and trick Gentiles and they do it behind closed doors.

why has this merge happened, I need answers

>There's no winning with you people
>you people

That's not very tolerant of you.

The fuck kind of bullshit sentence is this. Stop wasting everybody's life

>Swede
>Jew
>degenerate

You sure have a lot going for you there schlomo.

canucks with circumcision are 93% more likely to snap at people on internet forums studies have found

WTF? Let's see some support for open borders for Israel - I'm all for it and will applaud mightily when it happens.

Unless... it's just another lie of course.

Hebrew descendant here. There's essentially tow types of Jews:
1. Home-bodied workers who focus only on God and work
2. Shekel-goyimers who spit in the face of our Messiah with their globalist efforts

Unfortunately, the latter are the more successful ones while the former toil in work, with which we hating them as well.

Believe it or not, a good amount of us are poor

>What is MLP community's opinion about Jewish people?
That hat is amazing!

I don't hate the Jews at all.

I want the Jew to be treated equal. Just like I want the white and the black and the brown and the yellow to be treated equal.

No lies.

The time is coming where the Jew will be treated equal. The time is coming where all will.

No, I'm not speaking of communism. The opposite, actually.

No more lies. No more lying. No more hiding.

Only truth.

The time is coming Jew.

The time is coming...

This.

It's time Israel stopped being so racist. We are all jewish.

Fuck off. Who is cut here? Go be a pussy licking retarded mongoloid somewhere else

Suck a fucking horsedick you fag.

I've got nothing against old Mrs. Goldberg who lives across the street. She didn't do shit.

The globalist mafia, however, need some delousing.

the same studies also found 9/10 shit posts come from a leaf, a cut leaf, basically mulch.

A FUCKING MULCH