If Islam is so pure and conservative, why are all the Muslim girls in uni such sluts for white American cock?

If Islam is so pure and conservative, why are all the Muslim girls in uni such sluts for white American cock?

all american women are spoiled whores. Doesnt matter what race or religion they are.

If whites are not inherently cucks, why are all white girls in uni such sluts for black cock?

If christianity is so based, why are all christian girls in uni such sluts?

The same reason why girls with strict parents are turbo sluts.

tell stories

they are recruiting autistic youths to islam

What about trans women? Am I a spoiled whore?

>Am I a spoiled whore?
No you're a man.

just a confused faggot

No you're mentally ill

They just want to get your DNA in them so that they can accuse you of rape.

This will ruin your life.

you are a spoiled faggot with mental issues

Because they are muslim just by name
Like all the "christians" who really don't give a fuck about Jesus
And additionally to the toxic society in murica where being a slut is celebrated you get the unsurprising outcome

Brown women crave white cock because we are the best providers.

Is your penis feminine or masculine?

why do i get the feeling people who make ridiculous threads like this are unequivocally virgins and probably never even went to uni to observe the things they claim happen there

this.

It's true, user. Hijabis love white dick, but most of them only take it in the ass.

Why are you so mean? What did I do wrong?
I'm sorry, I don't really know what this means.

nice bait

I'm not mean. I want you to seek help instead of indulging in this unhealthy lifestyle. I won't encourage your gender dysphoria.

Mudshit detected, mudslime bitches were made for white cock

American culture turns even polish women into sluts for black cock.
Muslims arent immune to degenerate culture.

It's a memememe

He might have a gash.

>british cuck
not shocking. muslim girls will fuck any white american dick at our unis. especially if they go full hajab, showing nothing but face and hands.

Because making your children whiter is doing them, yourself, your family and the world a giant favor.

So the Middle Eastern types are breed up while the blue eyed whites are breeding out of existence due to guilt.

You have a rare one if you have a blue eyed white from the Middle East.

1400 years of being veiled, beaten and threatened isn't long enough to cure millions of years of evolution.

i dont think any race has a particular fetish for another race because ive actually been outside!

when in rome...

have you ever considered that most people in america are white and that it would be slightly outrageous if other races didn't most often be in relationships with white people lol

its just such an inane thing to comment on

>1400 years of being veiled, beaten and threatened isn't long enough to cure millions of years of evolution.
Civilization exists because on monogamy.
We will not be reduced to mere animals by instinct.

More beatings are in order.

Because Islam is almost purely legalistic and material. Hence when the legal/habitual compulsion is not there, not much of a transcendental spiritual basis exists for reinforcement. Hence it is easy for Muslims to lapse into degeneracy.

have you seen their men? disgusting weirdos, anti-social and ragged, smell like shit. its no surprise they all want the B65%C

Because average muslim males have low iqs and dont really have career prospects aside from crime or living on welfare, and not all muslim women are dumb enough to be okay with shtting out 15 children and wearing potato bag over their heads for the reat of their life. They would rather have a white husband, with superior genetics and better financial potential. It is simply based on human nature, females always look for someone with better potential.

Islam isn't just a religion it's a way of life.

Islam controls every aspect of their lives when they live under islamic law. It's completely fascist in nature. When those girls come here, they're free and not part of that society so they can do as they please.

No, there's nothing wrong with me. There is something wrong with you - you are extremely transphobic. Please try to have an open mind with people like me, because we are people too.

their men are undesirable

Kill yourself.

Bait and Switch.

TRUST ME.

The only virgins are the ones like you that believe women don't fuck and hypergamy doesn't exist. Arab women have sex, deal with it and stop coping.

You must have never attended a university.
T. College Student

It almost sounds like you think its a good thing.
Tell me thats not the case user

you're living in a bubble m8. people have all kinds of dating preferences.

Ur on the wrong board trap

It is a fact that non-white women on average prefer white males, as they are more likely to be successful then males of their race.

baka he isnt a trap, traps are still 100% dudes, just really feminine and cute, easily mistakable as a female. in case you havent noticed, most all transexuals dont look anything like their preferred genders. desu traps > trans

>If Islam is so pure and conservative
islam knows women are whores that's why all the rules and punishment exist, it's still not enough tho

Nigger. why the fuck did it replace shit in my comment. desu

well then they clearly have a money fetish.

Because daddy said not to.

The same reason as why white girls want to bang niggers during college.

Women out of their leash will just misbehave.

>muslim women going to university

Those aren't muslim women, they are liberal women who wear rags on their heads to feel special.

That's just human nature, man. Females are hardwired to look for partner who is successful and can provide for their offspring.

ohmygosh

R A R E
A
R
E

That's no shit. I'm a tall, blonde haired, blue eyed white man and they flirt with me often.

I think they're trying to spread Islam with their vaginas.. which aren't very good. Sorry to say.

Il est tôt pour toi, Julien.

Probably because they come from a culture of legitimate misogyny and it's mind-blowing to them how much more free they are here.

Ahmed

Get the cane.

I would honestly stay away from the qt liberal muslim college girls if I were you, I just got out of Hell Relationship last year.

It's like they're so fucked up by the islam and the gender shit that they just go way off in the other direction, or they just think a relationship with a non-muslim man is an excuse to own a beta. Controlling, abrasive, obsessed with money etc. None of her friends seemed that different

That's basically it. They are "msulims"
Have boyfriends. Not virgins till marriage.
They do drugs and drink alcohol and smoke.
They watch Hollywood movies and lust over actors.
I come from a big Muslims family.
And I think everyone of my slutty whorish 6 ants has a crush on Mel Gibson.
not many Muslims take Islam seriously in the Islamic world.
Maybe only 20% go to mosque for prayers.

lol
I hope this comment is just LARPing because it's hilarious.
Starting a new meme equivalent to the "white women were made for BBC"

this.

>which aren't very good. Sorry to say.
How would you know? Race mixing trash detected.

Gas yourself ASAP. Not even joking. Do it.

also they dont take estrogen or androgen blocks so their cocks are fully functional. nothing worse than a tranny with a limp dick and no cumshot.

>What did I do wrong?
Existing.

Women's nature is inherently selfish. They will always pursue their own interest above that of their collective tribe. The only thing holding them in check is masculine authoritarianism, which, in the west, is severely lacking. Soon the dune coons will experience what we've been going through with our own women. This is the key to defeating Islam. Their own women will destroy them, much like ours have destroyed us.

weak male role models. I know families where the girl is extremely devout and have never come into contact with another man in her life until she is married. they'd usually have strong male role models: masculine, respectful and good job usually with good education. Sometimes the men are all dunces but are respectful and honest while not pushovers. I've noticed in matriarch families (desi, indian) the women are running rampant and just have boyfriends since highschool. in arab families when there are poor role models (the ghetto type, uneducated, untrustworthy, no regard for rules of the religion) the women come out the same way. I see this and know it to be true since I have a central perspective (am a married sandnigger).

strong men = good women. pansy men/human refuse = degenerate women.
for this reason I'm a /fit/izen... went from a liberal feminist to hating leftists. who cares your religion masculinity has one mindset and that's conservative

Nah cuz lower standards

Lol u liarliarh

No, we need to destroy islam.

This. Its all xelusional bpd schizos here.
Like ppl use say they are ten inches long

muslim girls are my guilty pleasure, hairy pussys turn me on

nope, brown muslim girls can't keep their eyes off white guys

I knew a chad type that nailed like 20 of them, he got off on the fact that all these stupid mudslime men couldn't get laid and would probably end up in a forced marriage with a girl they thought was a virgin... meanwhile, they'd all had sex with white guys in uni! lol

after decades of watching her father beat mom on a daily basis, as per the commands of allah, she has no desire to be in a sharia marriage. decides to seek out a secular relationship.

It isn't a new meme you fucking newfag

Variations of that phrase have been comprised of literally every combination of race. Please lurk more faggot.

>who cares your religion masculinity has one mindset and that's conservative
I've been thinking about this lately, wondering why men shouldn't be able to get along regardless of what they believe. In the end we are all men and that should bring us together. I'm starting to understand how much women divide us; how often they pit us against each other.

What do we gain from stating things that aren't true?

Anyone who has been to university and tried to fuck women of several different races knows that Muslim girls fuck outside their group way less than East Asian, Indian, white, Latina or black girls.

Anyone being honest knows that for the effort it takes to find a Muslim girl who is down to fuck a non-Muslim, or seduce a Muslim girl into Going against her religion , one could just as easily have fucked 5 girls of other ethno-religious groups.

Yes there are down low Muslim sluts just pretending for appearances, and westernised Muslims who don't take it seriously, but still compared to any other race or religious group they are definitely way harder to fuck as an outsider.

>Knew a Chad
Things that didn't happen for 500

because as a child, one of her chores was shaving her dad's back on a daily basis. disgusted by her own kind: hairy apes.

muslim women are really fucking ugly

No they aren't.

I like the pale skinned ones. Assad's wife is hot as fuck as an example.

that's a 6/10 at best, rasheed. look at any white girl then look at her, barely salvaged by makeup

>t. Abdul

She's ugly as fuck. The middle third of her face is 60% too big for the rest of her head, and I can tell she plucks her unibrow.

Semitic women typically have feminine faces akin to Mediterranean women.

Northern European women as a whole, on average are less feminine in comparison to mediterreaneabs and Semites.

And not just Semites also iranics and Pakistanis have more feminine faces with smaller features.

The muslim girls I've known have been on the verge of being sluts.

Like the desire is there and it's incredibly strong, but they just can't do it because of the inbuilt shame they have.

I'd say the actual desire to fuck is stronger in muslim girls but they can just about resist it.

Lmao I know you're both asking to see more of her, you don't need to resort to making such risibly false and absurd statements.

I will indulge you.

They're just mad because of the inability of their butch Christian whores to compete.

The same way a sexually frustrated man or virgin is often more horny.

But even so, the end result remains that it is very difficult to fuck a Muslim girl in comparison to other races.

Even if you cherry pick a bit and say "but there are girls from Muslim families who don't care about the religion at all" or similar things, consider that in order to get to that sub-population you're already filtering out the 60+% (minimum) girls from Muslim families who do take seriously that they shouldn't fool around with non-Muslim men. Whereas with any other race no such filtering would be necessary since virtually all other races of women unanimously fuck before marriage and are open to people outside their group.

It is just way harder to fuck Muslim girls.

And this is coming from a white guy with strong desert fever who has tried and had some successes but has a way easier time with East Asians, Indians, black and whites.

>Bait.Gif
But in all seriousness why are they sluts you might ask? Because most religions force their ideals down peoples throats (especially Islam) and become sluts and shit, However they cant do this with muslim men because most muslims are really close (im dead serious i met a muslim girl who was asked "why not just take the hijab off at school" and she replied with "other muslims will tell my family" so yeah that's why they'd prefer to date other races).

TL;DR: Pent up and dont want to get caught by other muslims.

i don't know bro but its because of the extremes that people fight; the ignorant racist and the femicucks are the loudest but don't represent the truth

>muslim women are really fucking ugly
>muslim women
Do you see it yet?
>muslim women are really fucking ugly
>muslim women
That's a fuck ton of women to sort through to analyze as attractive. Practically every race on Earth. It's going to be a while, better grab some tendies.

>""""""""""woman""""""""""

kek fuck off

She's ok.

>Muslim accuse someone of rape
Theyd get beaten to death by their own parents for having had sex