Texas anons, is Texas really all that conservative?

Texas anons, is Texas really all that conservative?

I was in Dallas for a conference in 2015, and while my exploration of the city was limited, it didn't seem all that right-wing. There was a visible LGBT presence and general left-wing looking advertising all over (flat design, jew- or fag-looking types and minorities in ads, etc), plus a plethora of leftist/"dudebro" kind of bars with the usual college fags lurking around. Whatever "masculinity" was displayed seemed like the hipster mockery that I see in North Carolina. That said, there were normal people and businesses around, but nothing I would categorize as specifically looking conservative, just apolitically centrist at best.

I know Austin is stereotyped as the San Francisco of Texas, but are all Texas cities like what I've experienced in Dallas?

(Also, Dallas is filled with young ethnics, especially Indians, Asians, and Middle Easterners. What's up with that?)

It's full of beaners and cucks. Just a dumbed down version of California

>Dallas
Well there's your problem
Cities attract and create the worst/wrong types of people.

Smaller cities and towns are generally better.

From NC, college in TX. TX can be diverse in places but a lot of the ethnics are fucking hard working & even right wing.

Go 70-80 miles NW to Bowie off US 287. Used to have a sign that said welcome to Bowie! And underneath it n black spray paint, "don't let the sun set on y Ur black ass nigger". Stayed for years

Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston are not conservative. But their suburbs are heavily so.

Its obvious Florida is the most red state buddy

Fellow Texan here,I'm not gonna lie Texas is pretty damn conservative for the most part,but it has issues that need to be fixed.The border towns are very democrat/leftist.I suggest conservative/republican politicians put more effort into these cities.Texas will continue to vote republican for along time,I'm sure of it,But when the,but in the future it won't hurt to spread influence in these cities.

I heard there is no saving Austin. Might have to glass it.

Doesn't mean a damn when they inevitably vote for the democrats every time.

>is Texas really all that conservative
rule parts are, so yes most of it
the city's even the smaller ones are more liberal but there are still lots of conservatives there too.
The youth is mostly liberal(IMO) because they have been raise by the internet.
t. Texnon born and rasied

All Major Texas cities are pretty left, except maybe Fort Worth, which is surrounded by the suburbs.
It doesn't help that big cities in Texas attract the Californian horde.
So stop by the countryside,or even up a little higher and I can promise you you will see conservatives.

Very conservative outside of cities... Californians have moved to texas as well as beaners so it's starting to turn blue.... Hopefully Trump will help with that somewhate

Not to mention literally every school teacher liberalism to be the greatest thing. Literally propoganda machines.

Teaches* fuck me.

Cities are liberal as fuck. Wherever you go. Except for maybe Oklahoma. What Texas has, that many states don't is big towns. Pretty much small cities but with that small town cowboy feel.
>Police officer in Midland

this, and no i'm not gay

I walked around Dallas with two cases of beer and some guy called out to me and said "I hope you're not planning on drinking both of those"

Seemed like a pretty Christian/Conservativething to say

>Also, Dallas is filled with young ethnics, especially Indians, Asians, and Middle Easterners. What's up with that?

Dallasfag here, they were shipped in and houses were built for them. I don't know why, but central DFW has become one of the most diverse areas in all of america.

>What Texas has, that many states don't is big towns
yes this

Austin is that way too, lots of Browns and i'm not talking Mexican or Blacks.