Alright you neo-nazi assholes red pill me on the holocaust

alright you neo-nazi assholes red pill me on the holocaust...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gGnmb
imgur.com/a/aR91J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Jews themselves admit the 11 million number is falsified, the extra 5 million gentiles killed never happened and was made up by simon Wiesenthal in the 70's to gain sympathy from non-Jews

archive.is/gGnmb

>The “5 million” has driven Holocaust historians to distraction ever since Wiesenthal started to peddle it in the 1970s. Wiesenthal told the Washington Post in 1979, “I have sought with Jewish leaders not to talk about 6 million Jewish dead, but rather about 11 million civilians dead, including 6 million Jews.”

>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.
“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

>“I have been to many Yom Hashoah observances — including those sponsored by synagogues and Jewish communities — where eleven candles were lit,” she wrote in an article in the Jewish Review of Books in which she lacerated Wiesenthal’s ethical standards. “When I tell the organizers that they are engaged in historical revisionism, their reactions range from skepticism to outrage. Strangers have taken me to task in angry letters for focusing ‘only’ on Jewish deaths and ignoring the five million others. When I explain that this number is simply inaccurate, in fact made up, they become even more convinced of my ethnocentrism and inability to feel the pain of anyone but my own people.”

This, begs the question, if they lied about the 5 million, why believe them about the 6 million?

Also, we don't deny atrocities happened, we don't deny Jews were murdered, but we question the accuracy of mass murders and gas chambers

Watch The Greatest Story Never Told.

I'm not a neo-nazi cunt i'm an white-nationalist who thinks jews are responsible for the world's problems, learn the difference.

this

Also, OP, no document exists ordering the systematic extermination of Jews

Gas Chambers for human extermination are fabricated

imgur.com/a/aR91J

The maximum number of bodies cremated at Auschwitz was only 757,120 total. Those numbers will be lower if you do not use modern crematoriums and factor in maintenance.

This is an important distinction most people who aren't Redpilled don't care to hear. Most people when being told that the Holocaust was exaggerated instantly go "Oh so you think NO jews dies". Very frustrating

I believe you are being a bit optimistic with your estimate. I was recently at the Holocaust museum, where I was told that the gassings only lasted for about a year and half. With 4 incinerators, each would have had to be able to cremate more than 5000 bodies each day. Keep in mind that a modern prison incinerator takes 8 hours to cremate a single body.

(((They))) are aware of this, and the story they use to explain it is that the camp personnel reached a point in which they were burning the bodies in open air. However, this is impossible, as Auschwitz lies a meter above a swamp, the water of which would make it impossible to burn bodies. Also, remember that it requires an immense amount of fuel to burn bodies in open air, as our bodies are 80% water. There have been no excavations to find the bones of the alleged hundreds of thousand burnt in open air.

If you were fighting a 2 war front and losing, would you waste time/resources giving the kikes cross country train rides?

>bullets are cheaper
>not delivering water/food/trains to captured warzones is cheapest

Work camps make sense, death camps are retarded.

never happened. jews were specifically targeted and undoubtedly a handful executed but the majority of deaths were disease and famine due to allied bombing of supply lines. even then it was nowhere close to 6 million combined.

I'm shit at debating feelings so I have readily accessible equation that really makes people ponder. It's entertaining to watch people go quiet when they puzzle out the math.

The German government seeked to rid itself of the Jewish population, for various and logical reasons. The Jewish state and diaspora declared war on Germany, the Jews did not leave. The Germans put them into camps, just like the Americans did to the Japanese amongst them.

The Germans, while losing the war, could not afford to feed or care for the residents of camps. A lot of them died from starvation and typhus.

Jews proceed to propagandize this into the ultimate silencer of any criticism of Judaism. And it works, for all the same reasons that the German government wanted to rid itself of Jews.

>2 jews a minute
I was autistic enough to do the math at one point. Hitler killed 5 people per minute during the Lolcaust. Mao and Stalin only managed 3.1 and 3.5 respectively. The real kicker? Hitler did that with only 8 death camps in four years while Stalin and Mao had the backing of their entire countries. Truly, Hitler was the MvP.

I don't get it. 6 million Jews died in the camps... and in addition Roma, POWs, and other groups.

What is Yehuda Bauer saying when he calls it a lie?

First one was a general estimate at the time.

Second one is a specific number at the camp where the plawue is placed.

Retard.

I'm guessing it started as interment camps to prevent subversion during the war.

>Can't spend your war rations on prisoners. At some point is euthanasia more humane than starvation?

6 million Jews did not die in camps. The 6 million figure is the overall deaths of Jews, most of which occurred outside of camps.

At least 6 million died in the pool alone, you lying Goy!

STOP POSTING IN THIS SLIDE THREAD

WAKE UP!
>not getting a dose of tomorrow's redpill

>Oy vey, you dare question our numbers!

That's not the point I'm making though, I should be more specific.

>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews

My question si why Bauer is so averse to the 5 million being added on. Does the Holocaust only refer to a certain set of killings? (genuine question).

I know the scores of English and Russian civilians killed do not count in the tally, but surely the Ukrainians do?

It boils down like this

>Be Hitler
>Woohoo WW2!
>Man, fucking up the USSR, British Empire and USA sure requires a lot of labour to win.
>Forcibly conscript labour force of Russian POWs, Jews and assorted Euro trash.
>Woohoo, cheap labour!
>Oh shit, everything in Germoney is bombed day and night for THREE FUCKING YEARS.
>No food, clean water, medical supplies
>A wild typhus epidemic appears
>It's super fucking effective
>About 400,000 in camps die from typhus, dysentery, starvation etc
>Germoney is fucked, can't do shit about it and the conscripted guards don't really care.Especially since they are mainly Eastern European and hate Jews
>SS goes into damage control, tries to cover up the humanitarian disaster to hide it from the advancing allies.
>Burning corpses=easy sanitation
>Mass graves=easier than individual ones
>This clusterfuck goes on until the allies liberate everything.
>Allies see what happened
>Allan Dulles says "Hey guys, we need to de-nazify Germoney, let's embellish this camp thing to make them seem more evil, this will also excuse the fact that we bombed their entire country back to the stone age."
>NKVD agrees
>MI6 Agrees

That's it in a nutshell.

I think most of the Holocaust denial/revisionist stuff is horseshit.

However, one that got me really rustled was the famous ?Buchenwald? pic where the skinny guy in the bunks was added in. really fucked up

There was never an order nor an effort by Germans to kill off Jews, nor to kill off any of their labor camp prisoners at all.

This kind of picture give me hope.

Bullshit? What did you read some shit about muh joos and think that meant the holocaust is real?
Holy shit brother all you have to do is look at the holocaust like any other allegation. It quickly turns into a conspiracy theory and it IS one.
The holocaust is literally a Roswell-tier conspiracy theory with tinfoil on top.
That the Germans all got together and decided to kill off all the joos or whatever target group the historian decided to focus on.

it didnt happen
if you truly are interested
but since this is another 1 post by this ID im assuming you guys just fell for another shill and keep bumping it

>Eliminate the entire prisoner-based workforce of civilian deprived areas because it's "humane"
The euthanasia meme has to stop. There's nothing humane about killing people off.
Either you call the holocaust an atrocity or there are no atrocities.
This is coming from a fellow who thinks the holocaust is bullshit.