DESTINY IS MASTER DEBATER

DESTINY HAS BEEN DESTROYING ALL HIS ENEMY BY DEBATING!!!!!!!!!! 71 MILLION PLUS VIEWS. ALEX JONES SHOULD BE NEXT
#debatealexjones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WqzoH2m-skM
youtube.com/watch?v=kKyuq-hSD44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

list must expand

Mike and Sven would tear him a new one. I'd like to see Density debate someone who isn't afraid to name the jew.

not an argument guy should be the final boss

Sup Forums is almost 50% zionist

destiny lost to sargon though

t. sargon

what do u mean

how did you know

I only watched his debate with naked ape and destiny got rekt.

How did he win the debate against sargon? He just straw manned sargon.

NAKED RAPE IS A ZIONIST KEK

DESTINY BTFO BY DAWSON!!! BTFO BTFO BTFO!!!

Except he got absolutely blown the fuck out by Sargon.

>muh systematic racism
>>sure but what parts of the system cause this
>well I don't know it's complicated
>>well there are studies that show married black people do as well as married white people and that single mothers have children that cause crime and black people don't get married
>yeah but what if some magic system makes black people not get married?

My favorite part is that the reason they don't get married is because you can collect welfare more easily as a single woman with children. The government incentivized having children out of wedlock.

not close Sargon contradict himself like million times.

fr. with jon, jon came underprepared, but at the same time destiny kept playing the fucking "why" game and kept being like "oh but I dont care about that" every time jon stated a fact. it was kindof disgusting.

Nice proof friend.

The more you reply to these threads, the stronger he gets. This guy was a nobody months ago, he appeared out of nowhere. Even e-celebrities are falling for the meme that he is someone important, just because e-jews are so good at making any loser important with their massive staffing power.

Destiny made a fool of himself against Sargon, you must be deluded.

reported fucking parasites

he destroyed sargon. zionist sargon. a brit jew was defeated

he's still a nobody

Last pic - literally Hitler!

Destiny 2020!

Destiny won?
I don't even think Destiny and Sargon debated friend.
its was "what are you talking about?" vs "LISTEN!"

No you're the deluded one, Destiny was so brilliant in his talking points.

For example, he believes in the free market. Allowing businesses to fail is communism, and propping up your economy with cheap immigrant labor and then redistributing the wealth.

Truly a free marketer to the bone.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
SAGE AND REPORT

watch the 4hr debate. he got wrecked. zionist cuck was hit hard

This.

HAHAHAHAH did you see his debate with Sargon? He got absolutely fucking destroyed. Literally values the economic prosperity of the rich rather than the poor like a fucking kike.

Jontron was an embarrassment to see, he clearly lurks 4 chan and gets all his information and debating skills from here.

Destiny is a shit for brains too but Jontron just blows the retard scale.

>ITT: autists who think a debate is about people "winning/losing"

tell alex jones to debate destiny

Destiny is "What are you talking about" "what is that" "what" incarnate. he's literally mentally fucking retarded.

Destiny Debated Naked Ape about his shitty economic plan
They're both autistic so it was fun to watch but before the 30 minute Destiny being the whiny cunt he was got so salty he was losing that he claimed Naked Ape was uninformed and went to go play LOL

And when he debated Sargon he became salt incarnate afterwards youtu.be/WqzoH2m-skM

I'm
(You)
and I dont think thats what debate is about, but destiny is actually retarded. he refuses to listen to anything he doesnt like.

Alex Jones would destroy his boyhole (no homo)

sargon arguement is very terrible. he only sounds good because he is british. tell alex to debate his on the list

Man, that carpet cleaning job really screwed him up by the sounds of it. He knows the working mans' pain.

Guys then go to alex jones channel and tell him to debate destiny

You misspelled 'limp wristed autist'
youtube.com/watch?v=kKyuq-hSD44

It would be more fun to see him get banned from twitch than to give him more publicity, senpai.