Daily reminder this is where my country's border is

Daily reminder this is where my country's border is.

Move to Mexico faggot.

Of course you wont because you are a faggot

daily reminder: america beat mexico, therefore we take the land, theyre lucky we didnt take their whole shity country

Not only can't you read, you can't draw.
Even abos can draw on cave walls m8.
You're an evolutionary failure.

>Neither silicon valley nor Hollywood would exist today if mexishits had've owned this territory

CAn't you just be a nice person and let the Americans keep it?

No, dumbass, we should give them back this land and deport all the remaining spics to it. Make America White Again.

I moved to the US because Mexico is shit and now I want to make the US shit because I'm homesick.

Have a (you)

You lost to Texas.

You lost to the USA.

And your country is the most corrupt in North America even counting Cuba.

Get a Pinochet already and remove cartels so you can be an actual country again.

fair point cant argue there

We even went to the trouble of paying them 415 million dollars in modern dollars in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo that ended the war.

We won the war, and we still paid out the nose.

Before you lost the war mexi bud. You lost get over it mang

This.

Wetbacks can't wage war worth a shit. Even France kicked their greasy, dirty subhuman asses.

self defeating cuck. We won that land through conquest and if you can't accept that then you can move to the shithole you idolize

Please take California.

go ahead, TRY and take it.

the only result will be pic related.

you can barely take care of your modern borders, what makes you think adding 100% more landmass and population would somehow be a benefit to anyone except the cartels?

>Daily reminder that the Alamo will be retaken again if this shit happens

>Mexicans become citizens
So it's a win for us?

Aztlan will be ours once again, hermano.

You lost that war paco

How is that a good thing? you can't deport them if you take the entire country.

>Mexico sucks, let's make America Mexico.

Actually funny thing is thanks to imported Slave labor and shitskins America sucks now too. Everything is so expensive but there are no real high paying jobs easily available. Everyone is so secluded and locked up, nobody likes their countrymen. You can live 6 months in the USA without making a good friend. I know some Mexicans that liked it better in Mexico, around their people,their culture. The problem with Mexico is it's dangerous

No, Mexicans get forcefully removed from rightful American clay.

>implying there are mexicans left to become citizens

is Mexican patriotism even a thing?

>rightful American clay.
But that's Canada you fucking retard

Mexico is for Spanish speaking people, not barbarian tongues.

t.
fruit picking mooch

Countries across the word should learn a lesson from Mexico.

You lose your territory when you allow immigrants change the ethnic makeup of a territory.

Texas won independence because whites outnumbered ethnic Mexicans 10-1 in 1836.

Youre right, they would be just labeled white
>The treaty extended the choice of U.S. citizenship to Mexicans in the newly purchased territories, before many African Americans, Asians and Native Americans were eligible. If they chose to, they had to declare to the U.S. government within a year the Treaty was signed; otherwise, they could remain Mexican citizens, but they would have to relocate. [4] Between 1850 and 1920, the U.S. Census counted most Mexicans as racially "white".

Read the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo you stupid spic bean eating nigger.

Not only did the US kick your ass harder than anyone else in history has had their ass kicked, but they beat you so bad they took sympathy on you. They didn't have to do any of the following, but they did:
• Gave back most of your country
•Assumed all your debt
•Paid you a bunch of money to help rebuild
• Paid you for the land they took

Every other winner of a war has kept the spoils of the land they destroy, except the US. If the US weren't so kind, there wouldn't be a mexico today.

I'm fine with it, as long as they keep sending the coffee up North. It's just a desert anyway.

It's only for Spanish speaking barbarians as long as it's allowed to be so. And that time is running out.