Obama vacations in Tahiti without family

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/16/inside-the-beltway-obama-in-paradise-hes-in-tahiti/

>Former President Barack Obama is in an exclusive Polynesian resort for the next month. No, really. This is true. He has arrived in the far South Seas for 30 days of languid palms, bright sunshine and sparking waters. Will he start writing his multimillion-dollar memoir, visit a nearby turtle sanctuary or kite surf? That remains to be seen, even as rumors percolate in the nation’s capital that Mr. Obama is planning a “shadow presidency” to counter President Trump and his administration.

>For now, though, it is time for an exclusive tropical retreat for the 44th president, who is traveling solo — a fact that has sent the press looking for details and answers.

>“This week finds Obama spending the current leg of his retirement tour in beautiful French Polynesia. Obama reportedly landed in Tahiti, before traveling from the island to an even more exclusive locale: Marlon Brando’s private resort at the Tetiaroa atoll,” says Conde Nast Traveler, which has rated this gorgeous property as one of the most magnificent on the planet.

>It better be, with rentals starting around $2,100 to $11,000 a night. The accommodations at the eco-minded spot include private villas with luxury furnishings and baths; there’s a treetop spa with waterfall, classic French cuisine and activities like lagoon exploration, biology tours and deep sea fishing.

What is he doing out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Utsh7
whatdoesitmean.com/index2263.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7UMHYf8SzO8
theerant.yuku.com/topic/62818/Obummer-Gay-Past-Known-ChitownAssange-just-exposed-Obama?page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=5QvS3jjlE-s
thelastgreatstand.com/2017/03/20/white-house-intruder-was-pizzagate-whistleblower-trying-to-contact-trump-video/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/608g7h/the_white_house_intruder_was_a_pizzagate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suspicious that he would go to an unnamed foreign island as the wiretapping claims are heating up.

That's what I'm thinking too. He's been very silent on it.

As far as I know there is no extradition treaty between us.

He's gone there to climb palm-trees with the other monkeys.

What better place to be a Shadow President of the Deep State than on a sunny island of child rapists.

How long until he's spotted with a White woman?

Time to send a drone.

I think they're doing a trial separation. Michelle and Barack haven't been together for some time.

>obama meets his end to a drone strike
how ironic

bump for curiosity

>shadow presidency to counter Trump

How is this shit not rustling normies? Fucking hell man.

It's literally fake news. You think Obama (or any ex-president) has that kind of power?

he a cia nigger

If some people high enough in the Five Eyes are on his side, yes.

sage

WHEN YOU SEE A CTR SHILL POST, ENSURE YOU PUT SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD.

Seriously, they're trying to remind us about Obama, he's irrelevant. Ignore CTR SHILL POSTS

ultimate shill telling us about not shilling while shilling

You spelled Reggie Love wrong. The dude is chimpingout on gay sex.

Being president is never an easy job. Now that hes out its time to spend time getting some R&R.

Bump

>traveling solo
That's not surprising. For anyone who has studied his life it's not surprise that he enjoys solitude. Oh, and he's definitely going to begin writing his memoirs, or at least sketch out an outline of the direction he wants to take it.

Obama is getting treated for depression, and ego-maniacal tendencies to want to take over the world and for delusions that he was the most transparent president

Who is Obama trying to be? Marlon Brando?

He ditched his family to run from prosecution.

probably fucking tons of white women.

>What is he doing out there?

Getting buttfucked by ladybois. he's such a beta.

self imposed exile? Or waiting out the happening until the heat dies down?

neck yourself

>Pences rabbit is named marlon bundo

Pence time traveler confirmed

He's on the run.

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/Utsh7
If you must look, don't give them clicks.

He's looking for his Birth Certificate

Didn't Brando go crazy on that island and we had to send a private in to rescue him because he had evidence that compromised the country?

Is there truth to the rumor I heard that he and Michelle may be splits?

Here not gay Obama sitting uncomfortably close to some man

I remember that atoll from Brando's book, fucking lucky nigger getting to blowout Tahitian boipucci on an island paradise

>King Nigger writing his memoirs while we write his epitaph

Kek

He is escaping prosecution :D

whatdoesitmean.com/index2263.htm

"Lady" Michelle xD

I never heard of this story before...please, go on.

Ultimate shill telling us about not shilling while shilling to defend a shill.

I really do hope a shitstorm involving Obama happens leading to a situation where Obama is the new Osama and Trump's hunting down and capturing of him mirrors what a lot of people see as being one of Obama's greatest achievements.

Seems a bit convenient. He'lll be out of the country so he won't be able to comment on the Comey happening tomorrow. If it was going against Trump he wouldn't be able to resist being in the middle of the media firestorm.

I'll tell you what, user. Some folks were born to wave the flag, that red, white, and blue. And when the band plays "Hail to the chief" they point the cannon at you Well, It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son

>Sorcha Fail

kek not even on your side.

>

W.. What is this?

Bump. This thread is shit so far. No one can stay on topic.

That pic was obviously edited to make Obama appear gay, here is the original.

He's lambing it. Tomorrow should be good.

Trying to evade justice?

Why was Diane Feinstein as white as a ghost with nary more than a "no comment" after finally getting the big meeting with Comey they were asking for?

Could it be that she learned that indeed there were active investigations about wiretapping, but with a different suspect than expected?

only a handful of bureaucrats can even look at five eyes.

no one out of the chain of command has power within the government. You think govvies are going to ruin their pensions for ideals? Get fucking real.

Is this the best (((they))) have? No wonder (((they))) are scared, (((they))) hire losers.

>a sigint network is synonymous with a global conspiracy

I guess I haven't been here long enough.

Forgot the clip: youtube.com/watch?v=7UMHYf8SzO8

>If it wasn't for those meddling kids and their drones
Should we get the #HWNDU crew on the case?

That was very telling. The body language she showed when looking at Grassley was as if she was seeking comfort or reassurance and he took forever to even look at her. Reminded me of how Bill Clinton and Michelle Obama treated Hillary at the inauguration. I bet Feinstein is a leaker.

Of course every phoneline in trump tower was tapped, have any of you retards actually read the snowden leaks?

Any president that doesn't immediately dismantle the NSA is complicit in illegal activity and spying on american citizens

Bump

Travel ban on Tahiti when?

kek vult

Their real parents.

Michelle is a tranny, and Obama's a fag, didn't you get the memo?

Interesting and insightful observations and analysis. I think you're right on.

Bump

>who is traveling solo
>exclusive...private
so he just couldn't wait to get back to his gay "bachelor " days?

theerant.yuku.com/topic/62818/Obummer-Gay-Past-Known-ChitownAssange-just-exposed-Obama?page=1

Maybe Michelle has gone for a little surgery to sort-out that embarrassing bulge that keeps popping up?

kek, and obama will grow a long beard and send dirty murky videos attacking white america like osama

Vacationing, or seeking asylum?

sent a captain.

He's gonna buy a watermelon farm and raise chickens.

Also less collateral damage when he gets Anwah'd

>tfw Obama's own consolidation of executive power gets used against him
SAVAGE

A lobby group run by a former president and attorney generals? What sort of influence could that have?

He is on the run. Its almost impossible to extradite him from Tahiti.

It's the wiretapped thing. He used the Brits.

Prepare for epic swamp draining.

Trump is too much of a merciful pussy to throw Obama and Hillary in prison like he should

>not finishing off your political opponents when given the chance
Weak faggot

Hiding out

HAPPENING: Whitehouse Fence Jumper is PIZZAGATE Whistleblower Targeted for Murder by the Deepstate Pedo Ring

>fence jumper's roomate in 2016 turns out to be a weirdo cyber-stalker, pedo with personal connections to washington pedo ring
>roomate's pedo associates attempt to coerce jonathan into participating in child abuse\
>doesn't have any of it
>they then trap him in life-insurance scam and he starts fearing for his life
>puts together dossier and takes it to the police
>police won't touch it because of the names involved
>takes it to FBI
>FBI leaks it to DNC/deepstate
>dossier resurfaces days later in reconfigured form with names and details switched around as TRUMP/RUSSIA dossier
>still fearing for his life, fence jumper jumps fence in a last ditch effort to contact the president
>has no weapons, makes no threats
>gets arrested
>potentially facing 10 years

>youtube.com/watch?v=5QvS3jjlE-s
>thelastgreatstand.com/2017/03/20/white-house-intruder-was-pizzagate-whistleblower-trying-to-contact-trump-video/
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/608g7h/the_white_house_intruder_was_a_pizzagate/

Pretty clear from how rapidly he deteriorated physically the past 16 months

Maybe it's just because they have awesome hot-dog stands?

Hey uh DPNK could you do us a favor and uh next missile fly over japan and hit the Polynesian islands k thx.

He's sure shifty.

Wew, reverse shilling here lads.

Yeah clearly he is unhealthy.

underrated

You know your Ebonics.

I always thought Michelle was a nice person. Much better than Barack.

Litterally go watch the new anonymous video

It's a magical place.

Do we have an extradition treaty with French Polynesia?

I would assume he's meeting with people there, probably Soros people, to plot things that would be illegal to do in the US. Or he's moving money.

My hope is Michelle put her foot down, when Jarrett moved into their house, and said Get out and get your shit together, niggah - me, or her, and your dumb politics.

I can dream.

OBAMA'S DAUGHTER DID NOT ATTEND HIS LAST PRESIDENTIAL FAREWELL SPEECH IN CHICAGO

Even their fucking daughter know he's up to some sketchy pedophilia/crime/drug trafficking and don't want to to associate with him.

Please. He's not going to write his memoirs - the one consistent trait he's displayed throughout his career is laziness. He didn't write his other book, and he won't write this one. None of them do. Do you really think Hillary spent a single moment writing "It takes a village" or any of the other shit on paper she's tried to sell?

Barrack is balls deep in a dude right now, high off his as on coke and whatever overpriced liquor they stock in the 1%er playboy hut he's staying in.