Send help

Send help

businesstech.co.za/news/government/161777/6-month-amnesty-for-those-with-illegal-guns-in-south-africa/

Other urls found in this thread:

cinaugconsultants.com.au/services/migration/
border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/457-
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/17/trump-budget-includes-significant-funding-refugee-program/
youtube.com/watch?v=xvR7ipzz1ag
google.ca/maps/place/Kempton Park, South Africa/@-26.034307,28.2098904,3a,60y,239.52h,80.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s82NaQDdoMeB9LmlEAbCLVw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x1e9514db568fc68f:0x3d3b6239af95540f!8m2!3d-26.0944083!4d28.2292712!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bro how do we get you out of there

why dont you fucks just pay smugglers to get you out on a cargo ship like the rest of the illegal immishits

Seriously. How do we get you and your senpai out?

>niggers

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this just so the blacks are well armed for the upcoming race conflict?

Did they not learn anything from Zimbabwe?

sorry they sent out a hit on you guys

F

>conflict

attempted white genocide

Sup Op i think we met in the Defeatist cuck Thread i'm the motivated American.

Redpill us on April 6 , are the niggers going to chimpout?!!

F

It is looking like that is indeed why

>learn
africa's average IQ is ~70 desu

>we are literally going to witness white genocide and leftists will cheer it on

Duuude

BAIL BAIL BAIL

If I sold my car, all my shit, everything, I could fly up and crash on a bro's couch. Even if I just worked a meme job I could break even, and not cost said bro anything.

Only problem is my Visa only allows visits for up to 6 months.

But I would be running.. And doing exactly what those Syrian fucks are doing. I feel so conflicted.

Your President is a nigger.

Do you listen to what niggers say?

Are we? Or are we going to witness the white man taking back South Africa?

RHODESIA 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

They will disarm whites then take their property and genocide them. Whats happening is obvious. If I lived there I would salt all my land destroy anything of value I cant carry and leave the country for America.

Well obviously, its going to be a conflict because the Afrikaaners are going to fight back, right?

rip zimbabwe 2.0

This time will be different, I swear!

no brother, youd be returning home

To be fair those syrian fucks aren't heavily outnumbered by agressors that are going to genocide them, get out while you can or go extinct

brother, we will not abandon you again

i'll do charity drives for ammo if I have to; godspeed

Can you even work on such a visa?

tfw no sympathy for Argentinian whites

You're right I can't, you'd need a green card minimum.

But if I just bought food in bulk, and at least somewhat contributed to utilities, I could probably last a year at least with all the money I make from selling shit. I would hate to cost my host anything.

Fight to the death, user.

Emperor Trump will send military aid.

Your best bet is probably to try to get this picked up on Breitbart so that Bannon finds out.

Any chance the liberals will want America to import refugees escaping South Africa?

If you can't run, then maybe you should fight.

i fear there are more niggers than bullets

This looks to be more so that whites are less armed for the upcoming race conflict.

We can't get you out. I hope Trump does something but short of spreading the word we have little power.

Arm up, bunker down. No matter what, don't forget that you are the proud blood of conquerors, of the military elite.

Dig some trenches, and hold the line as long as you can. Hopefully something will happen that will stop this madness.

because there are no whites in argentina

just convert to islam and get a tan. sweden will take you in, you can ever rape locals if you want. but real talk, run, you are a jew in nazi germany.

Sup Forums must use it's greatest dismay of power yet; saving white South Africans.

And let me just say, this will be defining. This is the first real social push we have to make among right wing whites, worldwide. The push to save fellow whites because they are white. The social engineering has been strong but this is out big shot to raise ethnic kinship, once again, from the depths of our hearts.

Real money will be needed. Real media attention grabbing displays will be needed. Strength and organization and hard works will all be needed.

Nose to the grinds me, lads. We got a white population to save. If we can't, there will be a lot of suffering.

Outnumbered 20-1. No one is bleeding their hearts out for you lot stuck in South Africa either. You don't have to flee to the US, just get the fuck out.

>you are a jew in nazi germany.
>Implying

Do you have a means to fight back? It might be easy for me to say as I do not live in SA (yet) but you should fight. You would be martyred and if enough of your countrymen feel the same you could BTFO the niggers and consider the fact that im not too sure our new president would sit idle while our SA brothers are being targeted.

Damn my vriend.
If you're not sure if/when to go at least have a plan B escape plan ready so you can GTFO ASAP when needed. You have much more legit reasons to flee than those Muslims and niggers coming here to leech.

Btw choose our country or Belgium, you practically speak our language anyway

See if you can get a 457 visa and come here.

cinaugconsultants.com.au/services/migration/

border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/457-

C-Can this be done?
Can we meme save a race ?!!!
Holy Fawk our powers are scary.
Let's fucking do it !!!

>saving white people
it will be declared racist

>Sup Forums must use it's greatest dismay of power yet; saving white South Africans.
We can only hope he doesnt cuck out and we get the right kind of refugees.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/17/trump-budget-includes-significant-funding-refugee-program/

just leave that shithole, claim oppression

> you are a German in the Weimar Republic

checked and keked

We need a general then. Keep it consolidated. I have to go to bed but if someone wants to take responsibility, that's the first step and uniting for this

This,
Although there's a slight chance the niggers will just straight on charge into bullethell because they lack strats.

I wondered about that. Hopefully nobody is dumb enough to prostrate themselves before the killing.

Dude...its for the safe zones aka keeping them in nigger/mudslime countries

>running instead of fighting to save your country
this is why we hate people with "irish heritage"

Come to Canada bro, I'll sponsor you

>You want to save white people?
>Where was this altruism when Muslims wanted to come over as refugees, huh?
>We have too many racist white people already. they're going to be violent because they're in the habit of using violence against blacks to protect themselves

Maybe we should genocide liberals

South Africa was never our homeland nor our country. Return, and we'll embrace you with open arms.

You could probably get a work Visa, the Brits here get them all the time. Or you could temporarily marry someone here. Or claim asylum I mean why not? We take in Syrians, why not you?

Or we could get together and create a mercenary group just for protecting you guys, most Anons here don't have anything better to do anyways.

As with the Christians in Syria, trump administration will target the "persecuted peoples". Whites. And if anyone cries rayciss, we will simply say with out fear, we are saving them because they are white.

Now you're talking although were not even close to achieving that yet so hold on for now

I shit you not, We have all kinds of ethnic waste come here and stay on 457's just working in fast food chains.

The government is trying to fix this, so maybe South Africans can capitalize on this before its changed.

Say an extra motivated American was looking to head to south Africa for a potential happening. And willing to lend his "skills" to help evacuate whites out of there, how would he proceed about doing that?

Asking for a friend.

I've never been on a /gen/ thread making team bit I'd get on board and save templates to keep a SouthAfricaGen going at all hours.

I work with some South Africans in South Korea. Go teach English somewhere if you can

If they are going to kill or enslave you even more, now would be the time to organize a defense.

Declare independence from their rule, they are not going to play nice with you. The non white chaos in Europe and the Trump Administration in USA are dicey. They might try to vilify you but they may be too distracted with matters at home to pressure you too much.

You need to pay careful attention to the Jewish Internationals in your country and USA/Europe too. Wanting a piece of the African pie is going to be the biggest war of the next 50 years.

USA/Europe may go in hard during your conflict to "stop racism/stop China/help out the darkies."

Heads up.

Come on down. You don't even need a Visa. I have 3 spare rooms you can stay in.

we can meme anything, just need enough minds in the hive all focusing on it.

your friend* I mean

Are you white?

It must at least be considered that the violent wholesale killing of Whites in South Africa could serve as an important lesson to the rest of the West about what our ultimate fate will be should we completely cede power to the non-white hordes.

As the pure driven snow

I'll divorce my wife and marry you bro.
N-no homo

People are saying the same thing about Sweden and Germany. We should avoid having so many "examples."

checked
watching now

>tfw moving to Joburg in June

Ayye lmao. At least Kempton Park is fine. Boring but safe.

Bitch baiting you and will eat you or some shit, or organ harvest you.

> hot environment
> snow

wew

Is white south Africans like you the key to the muslim problem in the western world? Some how some way you are. I can feel it

theyre gonna kill whitey, screencap this

Black and hispanic gangs send their members to other countires with this kind of violence for training. We need to do the same.

Why the fuck are my parents dragging me and the rest of my family here for a God damn holiday. It's insane.

Serious question, why did you parents never leave after apartheid?

the syrian fuckers arnt running

those are mudslime and kaffir invaders from africa

stop looking down on white immigration

white immigration created south africa for fuck sake, your ancestry and heritage is european, yet you are not in europe.

stop tying yourself to a bunch of smelly criminal kaffirs

Dudes....If you win the race war...kill all kaffirs or let it be enshrined in your constitution that they are to be your slave's for making them gulden krugerrands cheaper!
But seriously if you win and give free land for white settlers and make uncuck laws like those in american constitution,I'm fucking sure more than one user will gladly join your by then glorious country if it became a white enthnostate and we had access to weapons and freedoms and lands...I'm sure half of Sup Forums and 3/4th of /k/ would change their basements tó south african soil.

Good luck mate, hope you find somewhere else to live soon

You can try buying cheap farmland here in the Brazillian south.

You are pretty much trading one nigger filled shithole for another, but atleast here you you can be a farmer and not worry about a racewar.
If you stay out of the cities that is.

Our currency is dirt cheap, so you can buy a big plot for you and your family. Also just like our women, our country is the easiest to get inside of.

They aren't going to get away with genociding the whites in the internet era.

Let them start it. It might be the event that wakes up whites globally.

Sooooo no more videos of worthless niggers raiding a family and being chased off by a armed white guy in his underwear.

Now SA vids will be non stop rape vids. Just sad.

I don't get the deal with this. Give me a quick rundown.

>for 6 months there won't be such a thing as an illegal firearm

Anyone wanna start a general? I'm the sort of NEET who can keep posting it, I've been tracking the issue for a while. Throw shit at me to sticker, starting a general would be excellent to help people. Perhaps we can organize help for refugees, etc, and bring awareness

They want you to turn in that FAL your Uncle buried when he was in the commandos.

White genocide will commence in spring.

Isn't that good? Now you can get as many guns to mow hordes of nignogs when they approach your fortress.

enjoy your new neighbours:

google.ca/maps/place/Kempton Park, South Africa/@-26.034307,28.2098904,3a,60y,239.52h,80.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s82NaQDdoMeB9LmlEAbCLVw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x1e9514db568fc68f:0x3d3b6239af95540f!8m2!3d-26.0944083!4d28.2292712!6m1!1e1

Holy fuck dude,

If i wasn't so young i'd pack up in a heartbeat and come fight.

white areas in south africa.

They're actually making crime legal for the upcoming "race war" which is really just a literal white genocide.

Just get gay married to another white dude and apply for citizenship. They'll probably fast track the paperwork.