Story time

Would any kind user living close to or dealing in anyway with refugees/illegals willing to share their experiences with a sheltered leaf? They can be stories, thoughts or just feelings related to their situation. Anything from a first person perspective would be greatly appreciated.

Frog here.

One thing I can tell you about refugees is that they aren't as clueless as they would want you to think. They know of our social codes and laws, for the most part.

African migrants, for example, usually know French because they grew up in countries were French is the official language. They have heard tails of the place ever since they were kids and know what to expect.

However, they usually act "weird" on purpose because they know that they can bank on their exoticism with the Leftists. It also allows them to fall-back on the racist card if things go south for them.

All-in-all not bad people. You cannot fault them for making the trip to a country that houses them, feeds them and puts clothes on their backs for free. Treat them like children, be cautious around them and you'll be fine.

Replying in english for every one to contribute. I'm used to legal maghrebine and subsharan french speaking minorities. They never struck me as being strange on purpose. Do you mean refugees with precarious authorization to live in france or naturalized immigrants?

bump in case anyone cares to join

Oregonian here

Illegals have destroyed two of my family's cars completely. Both were nice cars. One was an Acura that I was going to inherit and the other was a new BMW. They drove on suspended licenses and accused us of running into them instead of them running into us. One got deported though, which was great news to hear.

Back when I used to play soccer I frequently had to play against beaner teams because beaners only play with other beaners. Most were very rude and violent. Thankfully they're all short and weak, and even when I was 5'10 I towered over them. I beat the shit out of lots of them after they instigated fights.

Mexishits also have millions of kids. I did a food drive with my school when I was young and bluepilled, where we dropped food off to Mexicunt families. The lady we helped had 9 kids and was pregnant. They all had different fathers. She was unemployed and sucking up all gibsmedats possible. She lived in an attic as she was too poor and lazy to rent out good living space.

Here in my state they leech off of all gibsmedats possible. They cost us millions of dollars in taxpayer money but the gated community white liberals don't care. They don't have to deal with spics.

Beaners also commit most of our crime here. If you ever read the news or watch the nightly news it's all beaners.

Mexishits in school are absolutely terrible too. They have no desire to learn or better themselves. All they want to do is get high and drunk and have sex with their fat spic women. QT latinas is a myth too. They're all hideously ugly. They're all short, brown, fat, and incredibly stupid. Thankfully most beaners are in segregated schools, but when the gubmint forces them to integrate things go to shit.

Wetbacks are basically discount niggers. They pretty much do everything niggers do but at less worse levels. If we keep letting these retards in we will be fucked forever.

Bump

Most of them don't work, and if the spics do have a job, it's manual dumb shit labor type stuff where they are paid under the table, the thing is they aren't fucking us by "working hard"; they get so many gibs they can have a 3 dollar an hour job because everything else is paid for. They seem to revere coinstar machines as a god, if you've ever seen an illegal interact with one it looks like what it must have been when man discovered fire. None of them know English, they refuse to learn, seen children translating for people who have been here long enough to have 4 kids and still do not know English, and they really shit up the school system. They are useless and don't contribute shit, if we lost most of them tomorrow we'd be fine.

>be me
>hunting by myself in southern arizona
>had me rifle and 40 handy
>evening of first night
>have a small campfire, cozy as fuck
>hear talking from long away
>look through my binocs and see a group
>holy shit three front men have AKs and leading 15 people with fucking donkeys too
>they notice my fire and start coming
>I nearly shit myself cuz I know they will kill me for seeing them
>Fucking grab my shit and run
>homeboy is ICE and I call him, he tries to find them the next day
>nearly killed by fucking illegals, never camping by myself again

That's why I support state funded abortion. The concept of protected sex seems foreign to them. Or maybe they pop out as much as possible for them to send money when they get deported.

What the actual fuck. Must have been a large drug shipment.

Its the gibs dude.

Remove welfare, the muds leave.

Thats what my buddy said. People have disappeared in Green Valley, and he said it probably from running into either drug smugglers or border crossers.

Mostly immigrants, illegal or not.

What I meant by "acting weird" is basically that they will reverse to their "true nature" if they get called out on shit. Like pretending to not speak the language, etc ...

Some people from my church bring a few with them sometimes, a few have taken them in and others just visit them from time to time, gonna share a few stories, though the majority doesn't fit into what Sup Forums's telling us, I still believe they are right and we just got lucky with ours.

First one is a 9-year-old boy. He is not a "child" refugee but actually 9, maybe 10 years old, but definetely not older than that. His parents sent him and his brothers , who are a little older, but I never actually met them, here. They have been here for a year now, go to school and at least the youngest seems to be integrating rather well. He lives with a Christian family and goes to church with them every sunday, but still doesn't eat any pork. I can't sayif his parents plan to come later or wait for him to be able to come back, but so far they apparently did not make any attempt at moving.

Now for the older ones:
One of the two, by now regularily visiting refugees is about 30, asked him once but forgot the exact age. Seems to fit his looks, so I guess it's at least semi-accurate. He's been here for 1,5 years now, speaks German, though with some troubles, it's not that hard to have a conversation with him and claims to have studied medicine in Syria. I have no reason not to believe him but have never actually seen any proof of it either. He wants to work in a pharmacy but can't as long as his German isn't fluent, so for now he is stuck studying the language and doing some other job, but again, I didn't ask what it was.
Now for the other, he fits more into Sup Forums's narrative.
Black guy from the Ivory coast, I think.
A family took him in and after a few months officials came and wanted to perform a test to clarify his age. His papers claimed he was 17 when he arrived, but he's apparently older. He doesn't look like he's 30+ but I'd say 20-something at least. Especially interesting is that he seems to have arrived and is registered in Denmark.

the Ivory coast is Sup Forums wet dream. Muslims and I've yet to meet one that isn't a complete retard. Still, they are good people and have always had good experience with them. They're just not the scholarly type.

cont. more or less
With immigrants or their children however I had mostly bad experiences, though not too many as well.
can't tell any particular story for that, but it's always been roaches who thought that their Turkish heritage was more important than the country they curently lived in and also felt they were better than the native citizens.
Roaches are literally the biggest problem we have here. Blacks and other minorities are usually well behaving, whether that is because their numbers are too small or they are actually decent people, I don't know, but Mudslimes in general and Roaches in particular are arrogant, have no respect for our country, people,culture and laws and make trouble whereever you see them.
Of course there are exceptions to this, but generally speaking, this is what I experienced with them so far.

I dont see any beaners and the towel heads just seem to keep to their selves and they dont even live in the hood so Im confused to where they put them.

Yeah muslims have that colonial attitude that other immigrants don't hold. Just look at what's happening in Canada with the islamophoby law. When they say that we don't make efforts to integrate them they really mean that we should integrate to them.

forgot to add:
All of the people mentioned in the first post are nice to us. For now anyway. So, while the Ivory Coast guy is abusing the system/actively breaking the law, it's not like he's a nuisance or anything. That being said, he too, has been here for at least a year now and still only speaks french, and doesn't really contribute much. He's there, but doesn't really seem interested, the others try to talk with us, join us for games or even open up a Bible every once in a while.
So, I don't have anything against him personally, but I still want him gone, because that's what is right.
I haven't heard of him in the last two months though, so he might be gone already.
Oh and the meme about the Syrians being more aggressive is true as well.
I heard from someone working in a refugee camp that they almost immediately jump to violence when solving conflicts - it's apparently just how they do things. They tried telling them they should talk it out, with someone else watching if necessary, but they can't seem to grasp the concept of that. To them it's apparently completely illogical that you can talk things through without resorting to violence.

Yes, I have noticed that as well.
We have cities where cinemas now hae something like "Turkish hours" where they only show Turkish movies. In Turkish.
I guess by Sup Forums standards I'm pretty tame, and I think that, as long as people actually try work and adapt, there's not too much wrong with letting a few people in, but there is a too much and we passed that a long time ago.
In a way, Erdogan is a lucky case for us because he shows how many radical Roaches we have here. There are so many people supporting him here, and the Germans will have to see what they have brought upon their land.

I have one Syrian refugee at my college. The asshole won't shut up about it though. Even in the restaurants I see him telling the counter how he's a refugee, as if he's expecting some discount.

I don't even mind the Muslims in my STEM courses, they're pretty based, but the rest are truly as bad as Sup Forums describes them to be.

I can't fathom what is going through this guy head. Calling for Turk national to protest in sovereign nations and calling them Nazis. Any other EU doing that wouldn't get away with it.

I don't get him either. Unfortunately, Merkel does his bidding because he keeps refugees away without her having to say "No" herself.
But at least he's (involuntarily?) redpilling native Germans on how stupid Roaches are.
I am a little afraid though they will just say that they're a small minority and do not represent all Roaches etc...
And with that, I'm going to sleep now. Seems weird to say that on Sup Forums, but I wrote so much now, it just feels wrong not to do it.

Some mexican girl jumped on a guy and started punching the shit out of him for slipping something in my girlfriend's drink, that was intense as fuck

>tfw your role as protector is taken over by a chola

Yeah good night. It's good to have a thread not filled to the brim with shotposts once in a while.

Hmmm that's a way to go about it. What kind of bar was it? Last bar I want was full of uppity coke dealers showing how alpha they were. It was awful.

Dude i don't see where your beaners are from, I live in a small town in the south mountains and we have three kids at most, in my family we are below replacement.

Last bump

>Dude I don't see where your beaners are from
Hell, apparently.

Bump

I mean all the familys that i see here have two jids as max and some have only one. I have one unce that jumped the border and he has only one kid.

I live in an area full of illegal immigrants and it's not uncommon to see Mexican families with five kids

We'll the reason why we don't get good beaners like where you live is because they have no reason to move here. If life is good, they wouldn't need to move to America.

Being able to have kids is great but those assholes take their shit too far. My gf can't have kids and i just don't want to dump her since we've been for 8 years together.

That's rough man. White trash have a lot of children too but we don't have the same family culture that mexicans. Correct me if I'm mistaken but you're more family centered than the average American/Canadian nuclear family that see each other on christmas and New year. That's a perfect environment for breeding.

Holy shit

>Inherit an Acura

Upper middle class detected

I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend.

Your detector is correct.

Illegal hit and run my Honda last month you stupid bitch. Stop deflecting.

We're really close, i see my my mom and dad almost every day and try to be a good son, stay out of trouble and get a family going that so far we have failed, But we joke and i say that my gf and i are going to adopt one of my nephews to run our business.

Thanks super santa, I know is not your fault.

I'm sure you're a good man user and I wish you best of luck. Going to hit the sack now, good night.

>His insurance doesn't cover whole car replacement
>He doesn't have 100k saved to buy a new car

Stay mad my friend

Good night user.