NSA DOCUMENTS PROVE SURVEILLANCE OF DONALD TRUMP & HIS FAMILY

ITS POSTED ON THE TOP OF DRUDGE

ITS REAL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

>Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

>As revealed from the Dragnet database, not only was Trump himself surveilled but so were numerous employees of his located at Trump Tower.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/
drudgereport.com
youtube.com/watch?v=hlfxjEOZ5kA
youtube.com/watch?v=GTT5FVyGMUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake news XD

infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/
drudgereport.com

DON'T YOU TRY AND SLIDE THIS YOU FILTHY SHILL

WE WUZ BUMPING N SHIT

Bumping for mild interest and to see where it goes

fake news :DDD

Buh Buh bump

DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THIS

Ya know OP you could link it.

>does thing
>"hey don't do that"
>"OK< we won't"
>immediately does thing again

Am I talking about North Korean ballistic missile testing, Russian incursions in the Ukraine or NSA domestic mass surveillance?

>Trump makes an almost obvious claim that being one of the most famous people in the world and public enemy #1 of the democrats he was most likely wiretapped in some shape or form

>literally just has to wait for the evidence too come out that one of the surveillance-happy agencies actually did wiretap him

>being under the aegus of the Obama Administration, then it would indeed mean that Obama was responsible for wiretapping him

15D underwater snooker

Obongo's going to jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlfxjEOZ5kA

Bumperino for truth

wait huh?

see
sorry, my almonds were roasted

BUMP

Bump

Haha wow dudes it's literally nothing. But in all seriousness, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

GTFO

Most of us knew there was more tangible proof of President Trump (and even his family) being surveiled, than any proof any Russian/Trump collusion, which was/is also a Drudge headline that Democrat leaders were preparing to tell their constituents to not expect proof of any connection.

THIS IS TREASON HE MUST HANG FUCKING BUMPPPP

if it's okay with you i'm going to save this pepe

Wait so it was Dubya and the neocons who illegally wiretapped Trump and Obama who stopped it during his first year in office?

OBAMA VINDICATED

you guys have no idea how dull this job gets, I'm actually going insane

Hello alphabet-user

So it was President bush who ordered this? Those motherfucking RINOs

What am I wearing ?

Shills are flipping out, going full damage control.
No brakes on this ride.

The database only goes from 2004-2010, he could have been surveilled before 2004 or after 2010, theres no way to know

either way though now theres literally proof that the NSA was spying on him

now with all the news media calling him a liar for the last 2 weeks he looks like a goddamn wizard

breaking the conditioning!!

None of the above

>you guys have no idea how dull this job gets, I'm actually going insane
So is it really the government who draws all these pepe's?

I always figured some fat bastard in his mom's basement drew them

Can Obama be arrested for this or is he to big to charge like the banksters?

Bumping again

Try doing something useful then. You can always do math problems on the side and when you get good you can engineer something of value for the world.

This Wiretapping issue is going to explode. Thank you InfoWars

>NSA is watching everyone
>Not billionaire presidential candidates

Like Hillary?

I don't know why the media continues to trust any allegations against the NSA. How can anyone seriously be surprised they tapped him. Hell, they probably tap the Clinton's, too.

>don't know why the media continues to trust any allegations against the NSA

Why wouldn't they trust the allegations?

Misspoke. Meant it the other way.

fuck if I know, I'm just a grunt.

Anyway, have fun boys and don't do anything illegal.

I hope Infowars releases the documents.

I can feel i complete destruction of the MSM and anti trump pricks.
Wiretapping and Russian narrative lie about to surface

> fake news

Infowars predicted Trump victory

CNNMSNBCCBAABCNBCNEWYORKTIMESWASHINGTONPOST predicted Trump loss

> fake news

>Anonymous sources don't mean anything when it comes to Russia and Trump collusion
>Anonymous sources mean everything when it comes to agreeing with my predetermined views

hmmmmmmmmmmm

>search catalog for NSA
>this and one thread thats dying is the only thread about this

How is this possible?

It's literally at the top of Drudge, in red

sincere thanks for what you do mr shill
it keeps us on our toes

>Every independent poll except three outlier polls predicted Hillary winning
>hurr durr fake news cuz Trump won lol
>being this ignorant of how polling works

I actually don't remember any reports saying that Trump and Russia colluded... only that agents of the campaign met with people from Russia...

Also this story literally has documentation

hmmmmmm

pic somewhat related

Buuuuuump

bump for trump

>I'm not sayin it was Russians
>But it was Russians

bump

bumping with CIA memeball because I don't have any NSA memeball

bump

Please, tell me some secret about my country.

>literal documentation
>from an alt-right conspiracy theory website

endless keks

Fuck off, Nate Copper

>obamas orwellian expansion of power and surveillance comes back to bite him in the ass

like pottery

I never trust anything on infowars but I'm inclined to believe it just because of trump's claims. Still, why would bush spy on him so long before he decided to run? This report doesn't make sense other than perhaps they just spied on literally anyone that matters which could be the case.

there's no point having secrets if you don't have anything of value to hide

the russia leak is about to explode

21 march,thats when drumpf falls for good

If these documents are published will Obama go to jail or is he to big to charge?

bampin?

They've always been weary of Donald Trump. Time traveller shit is real, I swear.

unless someone thought there was dirt in mar a lago

I went through it all this morning and unfortunately it looks to be nothing substantial. I'm feeling sleepy after all that research. It's best we ignore this and go to bed so we can get up bright and early tomorrow

>Drudge

Given the scope of the gigantic and all encompassing Patriot Act, there's a good chance Obama was able to do it legally.

maybe b/c we already knew it was true. and most thread starters are bots or shills.

you just want me to go to sleep so you can put a wire in my ass

Likely nothing will happen. Former presidents are above the law because the shitstorm would define trump's presidency and usually the president would rather get things done. Also the left would be so pissed they would try to charge trump with anything they cared to make up after he leaves office. Still, if anyone would do it it is trump.

no jail because the intelligence agencies have already established that they can conduct mass spying and lie about it in front of a congressional panel and suffer zero consequences

>yfw its real
>yfw this whole obama wiretap story was literally made-up for the sole purpose of allowing infowars to get a scoop on every single MSM fake news outlet and suddenly become a legitimate news source

CHESS
H
E
S
S

>why would bush spy on him so long before he decided to run

Because the guys who gave the info to InfoWars only have the database starting in 2004

Trump's probably been surveilled since the 80s or 90s, no way to know yet

Nothing will happen, the media will just report and go hung ho on another white cop/black male shooting

>when conspiracies become fact

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unreliable source. Sounds like BS. But if Wikileaks publishes the dude I might be persuaded.

they're already sliding this thread, have a bump

He always had evidence. In fact, I think he has the evidence to pretty much put every single Democratic Operative in prison. He's doing it piecemeal because this is his ticket for destroying the MSM. By allowing them to cannibalize their own credibility with stories about this is debunked or untrue, and THEN releasing evidence. He's got them dead to rights. They can't say or do anything.

Frankly, I knew the claims were true because Loretta Lynch kept her mouth shut about the claims while everyone else released some sort of quasi nondenial. This indicates that she is the one who signed the FISA court requests. She isn't denying anything because she knows they've got her.

Same reason Podesta hasn't said anything about pedogate.

seems like the NSA and CIA aren't fond of one another

I know, but I'm asking why? He was just a businessman not a politician at the time. Hell he was even a democrat back then I think.

CIA Niggers in full damage control

never seen this level of sliding before

nobody on Sup Forums is talking about this

shills are working the overnight shift tonight

its on the top of the 2nd most popular news site on the internet ffs

Shadilay!

>NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009

So... how is this "wires tapped during the election?"

Please don't call me a shill, JDIF, this is a serious question. Trump's accusations were that he was being surveilled during the election process.

Documents Show Obama Surveilled Entire Trump Family For 8 Years

youtube.com/watch?v=GTT5FVyGMUU

nvr4get this meltdown

any juicy pics of Ivanka?

for reference

I want to believe. Will see what happens tomorrow morning.

HOL UP HOL UP
SO
YOU BE SAYING

WE WUZ ILLEGAL AND SHIET?