Why aren't you fit Sup Forums. It's the truest form of being Red Pilled?

Lets go over the facts:

-Fit people see an increase of 2-3 IQ points over physically unhealthy peers, it was demonstrated in a study with American soldiers that you can in fact increase your IQ by a few points by whipping yourself into physical shape

>People with strong armgrip strength tend to lean and vote more conservative

>You are ready for the coming race war

Why are you not in shape, yet Sup Forums? Are you a nu-male faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100915171536.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have also done brain scans on developing children and found those who get adequate exercise have significantly more grey/white mater

Developing children who take a math test after exercise score higher

>yes, goy, spend your shekels at Goldber-, er, Gold's Gym, and get fit
>don't you want to be strong and smart, just like Jamal and Tyrone?
>be sure to buy plenty of supplements and fitness apps too!

Fatass detected
Running and body weight shit is free

I'm about make myself Albert Einstein

I'm getting there Iva. Lost 60 pounds in 18 months. Working putting on muscle now. but I think I need to eat more.

roiding for that

Source?

I'm a tiny manlet and I really like beer and going to classes to, no tiem to gymrat. Was able to bench 215 lbs once.

I do. Goal weight is 195lbs at 11% bf.

>pay 18/m at ghetto ass gym
Yeah honestly nice gyms are a meme. The clientele and atmosphere make you feel like you have to be quiet the whole time.

>-Fit people see an increase of 2-3 IQ points over physically unhealthy peers

Too small to be relevant

>People with strong armgrip strength tend to lean and vote more conservative

Pulled out of your ass

>You are ready for the coming race war

Yea you bring your fists to a gunfight smart guy

>Why are you not in shape, yet Sup Forums? Are you a nu-male faggot?

Im not a degenerate like your picture. Lifting for strength only is kosher.

Google : "physical fitness brain scans developing children", you will find a lot of material, first result:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100915171536.htm

Source:
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Summary:
Researchers have found an association between physical fitness and the brain in 9- and 10-year-old children: Those who are more fit tend to have a bigger hippocampus and perform better on a test of memory than their less-fit peers.

Fitness increases IQ, but meditation does so in a very big way.

Getting rid of stress and anxiety allows your brain to focus it's power on mental tasks at hand as opposed to being preoccupied with worries. Stress lowers your IQ temporarily, so meditation could potentially boost someone with good genetics up to 15 points.

Personally I used to have an IQ of around 110, now I tested a completely different formal test at about 124.

An increase of 14 points just from meditating around ~20 mins a day for a few weeks.

Yeah that argument holds no water because all it takes is like a protein supplement, doing a few hundred pushups, running up and down the driveway, and not eating absolutely horrendously and having horrendous genes and congratulations after a couple months you're not a fat out of shape slob.

fuck you
i just decided to do some chin ups and got to five and ripped something on my sternum
you did this

>> Yes goy, getting physically strong and in good shape and health is a bad idea.

who do you think you're foolin, fatso

>Pulled out of your ass
Specifically, men with greater upper-body strength should more strongly favor redistribution if they are poor but oppose it if they are wealthy. [...] First, for males of low [socioeconomic status], physical strength should positively correlate with support for redistribution; second, for males of high [socioeconomic status], physical strength should negatively correlate with support for redistribution

That means that stronger men had stronger opinions about politics. Poorer, "stronger" men favored redistribution more intently than poorer, "weaker" people. And richer, "stronger" men also opposed redistribution more intently than richer, "weaker" men.

I looked it up, I miss quoted it a bit, but for white people in America for instance, being more fit would most definitely make them vote more conservative on average, for a street nog getting in shape would make him want more welfare.

You don't need to spend money to get fit you kike

feel free to fuck off into the wilderness

Jesus how pathetic can you be?

Back when I was in team sports and did a lot more physical work, I did pick up on new concepts quicker.

Thank you, user

fat fuck

go work out you'll feel a lot better

If you can't lift on a dedicated level, atleast do some cardio and basic body weight work outs to maintain a level of fitness. A man should atleast be able to run a good distance without wheezing.

I prefer junk food to women.

/fit/ Sup Forums /k/

body, mind and gear. the holy trinity

praise it.

Oh dont get me wrong, I can do that, but Im no where near where I was when I was in the military.

I've finally become average. Hit lmao4plate on my dl raw.

>guaranteed replies

>Not realizing you can work out for free at home
>Not realizing a proper diet eliminates the need for supplements and vitamins
Keked

pushups and squats.

that's all you need fatties, no special equipment. use your knees for pushups and a door handle for squats if you can't manage. everyday, preferably 3 times a day if not more, as much as you can.

you guys don't actually lift weights do you? if you aren't doing body weight you haven't actually taken the redpill

I spend 14 quid a month to have access to a 24 hour gym. I don't buy any bullshit supplements I just eat good food, and lots of it. I look good, I feel good and I'm strong as fuck. Keep making excuses for being a fat fuck you pathetic worm.

Wow my chubby duck self was scored above 150 in hs (it's what payed for my online classes thanks usa)

I do bodyweight exercises at home with a 60 pound vest on.

It's not perfect but it's enough for me. I've almost gotten to one arm chin up

>Be me
>187 lb 15yo
>fat as fuck
>Start to exercices and eat properly
>Dropped 33lb of pure fat in 9 months
>Feels god

Real talk pol, will getting nice and fit make me get more bitches?

Yes, but only marginally.

If you are getting zero pussy, you'll still be probably be getting zero pussy after. If you are getting some pussy, you'll get a bit more pussy than before.

>Gold's
>Not your local powerlifting gym with your bros

Drink too much. I could be in great shape in 3 months if shit ever got wild.

Same problem mate, I've lost 95lbs in the last 2 and a half years but I made the mistake of not putting on muscle

Depends on your pre vs post looks. If you go from a blob of fat to a men's physique body type, obviously you'll get more pussy.

my high school has a gym for free

2-3 IQ points is pretty significant.

>Jesus how pathetic can you be?
moderately. i'm mid 30's, 90kgs and pretty injury prone. i put exercise on hold a couple of months back after bad elbow tendonitis. i was doing 30 chin ups and 50 push ups every other day though which is good for me.

Shits too expensive where I live. They bait you with the 10$ a month thing, but you get there and they want a 100$ starter fee and then a 75$ yearly fee.

The true red pill
Also will get you cutie gf by the end of the year
Praise kek and shadilay

You do know there are other ways to get fit...
LIke eating right, hiking, body weight exercises, going on a crusade?

I try to do 1 million pushups.

currently at 32303. started on 29/06/2016

>running
Try low impact like biking. Running puts too much stress on the knees.

Damn do you just have shitty form or something? Make sure to try to keep your elbows tucked in during push-ups

if you have room for it, buy your own equipment: a pair of dumbells, a bar for benching, and some plates for putting on them. It's a good start.

2739~ push ups per day if you wanna do it in one year.

Seems hard to do

Nothing wrong with weights. They're just a luxury.

>Running puts too much stress on the knees.
Maybe if you are a retard and run on asphalt...

Forgot a 0 there chong. The ghettoest canadian gyms are $180/mo.

Wrong. a good start is body weight exercises.

Maybe if your a low iq nig lol
1.5% isn't a huge jump

I don't care how long it takes.

I got some nice dumbells, too poor right now for a bench. My pop doesnt use his anymore so i might go steal it.

Wow, you sure convinced me! Football, soccer, baseball, and basketball players don't have tendonitis!
The real retard is you.

What gymshe are you looking at mate? Ghetto gyms in Alberta are all under 100 usually around 60

its noticeable id feel, like being able to grasp a concept a tad quicker. It only helps, why be a fatass and scoff at a semi significant increase?

I'm trying man, I'm trying

>that crappy non-standard bar
>looking at the floor, not at a point which keeps the spine in a correct, neutral position
>that bar positioning
>shirtless
0/10, would not squat with

Gyms in Toronto are minimum $120 and that's with a student discount. Often near or above $200 without. It's beyond ridiculous. It seems the reason for that is that big companies have tons of (((deals))) with them so if you were in one of these companies that offer such a thing, you can get as much as 75% discount.

Just got back in the gym about 3 weeks ago. My bodyfat has gotten bad again. I have that, strongman fat dadbod at this point, which sucks. I love to lift weights, hate cardio but that's what I need to do.

Fitness is redpill for sure.

It's worth it but not "huge"
Any edge is worth it imo
Besides, look good and feel good, and have higher testosterone production. There note Benoit then just slightly higher iq

You can do it. But:

If you do 105 push ups per day, i would take you 26 years ... kek

I need to get back to fit life, I dropped off and depression is creeping it's ugly head again. Not dealing with stress too well either. Help

It's fine but if you have somewhere to put it having a barbell is going to significantly improve your workouts for a reasonable amount of money. The biggest obstacle is space to work out.

hang on, if tendonitis is just inflammation of tendons at the joints, is it even permanently damaging or impactful in any real way? Like it doesn't seem to matter a whole lot, if somebody wants to run to get in shape tendonitis doesn't seem a strong enough argument to stop them.

yeah man, elbows tucked, chest to floor and done pretty slow. i built up slow as well. i don't know if it was the push up or the chin ups that caused the elbow pain. fucking sucked either way because i was starting to enjoy it.

Wrong blogto even says the average cost of gyms downtown are 70$ I pay 60 non student

Is yoga considered meditation?

Baths with epson salts do wonders for tendonitis. I used to get mine from carrying too much weight during training.

What if youre a skeletonfag who's 6'2 and weighs 145? I eat a lot, except I seldom eat shit like sugars or drink soda.

I tried lifting weights last year, fucked up a wrist and quit but now I want to try again. I didnt get much gains last time though.

I hate fat people who complain they can't lose weight when it's probably easier than gaining it iny my case.

iSkateboard.

working out is retarded, you're wasting time for the privilege of being a woman's slave, don't fall for the barbell jew

Get fit for what? So I can game in my apartment alone with better mouse grip?

Its not gonna make my life better.

Damn, fill some milk jugs Wil cement or sand +water and use those.
And get some resistance bands, once those become too easy just buy some Walmart weights.

I do 300 every second day.
It takes me around 50 minutes to do.

I'll do it in less than 10 years.

>(((blogto)))
My fucking sides
>a fucking literal shill blog is more real than reality
t. leafcuck
ok kid

Aye, I'll be done in 25 or less years then :^)

>there are people weak enough that they can actually do exercises with resistance bands
That will never cease to amaze me.

Make sure you're taking daily protein shakes. Pretty much useless for you to workout without them.

Start lifting light and get good technique. You fucked up your tendons, probably doing bicep curls (too much rotation)

Produces baby penis

No but it's uncomfortable and hurts

It starts with enouhg dedication to lift regularily.
Suddenly you're being productive and believe you can change things if you only try.

Now you leave your apartment, get a wife, a good job, start a business.

naw, because yoga is tense and uncomfortable

meditation is about relaxing. Full lotus position is to get you ready for meditation though because when you have you legs like that you are very stable upright and wont fall over

>tv shows and movies
>people meditating
>mystic guru guy says clear your mind
>that's the exact opposite of meditation

meditating is about letting your thoughts freely drift in and out of your head, it's a way to focus and go down the rabbit hole of your own ideas to work things out and solve problems

Thanks Leafbro

If done "correctly" yes.
Ever tried hot yoga?

I have a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it. I will exercise when I can. I am 31 and married with kids. You're all 20 year old faggots that just work/go to school and work out. Fuck you.

I have the same problem, and I think I found the solution.

I started drinking a gallon of whole milk a day while lifting. You will put on weight super quick.

You will get bloated within a few months, but thats when you start cutting. Cutting is super easy for skinny fags.

Good luck.

Get big, lads.

If your lifting just for women's attention then your heart is already in the wrong place

Once. Sweated immensely of course. I need to calm the mind without bandaids like getting high

>Looking down at the floor, probably bending spine and neck forward as a result, gonna end up falling face first and snapping your spine with the bar at heavier weights
>Squatting without some kind of resistance against your neck and bar and somehow not being in agony
>Shows a picture of a guy who bodybuilds instead of that a strongman.

Hey
Retard
If you're going to shill
Atleast be smart with your choice of visual aid
Although I would suggest lifting. I mostly just do it because it keeps me active to a degree, and lets me work out some frustrations.