Obama's lowest ever approval: 38%

>Obama's lowest ever approval: 38%
>Trump's current approval rating: 37%

How has Trump managed to be worse than Obama in only two months?

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/january_2017/52_view_trump_favorably
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/
www1.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html#!
judicialwatch.org/bulletins/the-preet-heat/
youtube.com/watch?v=1WrZKgTNE0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I moved to Australia, how long do you think it would it take to get good at banter?

APPROVAL RATINGS ARE FAKE NEWS. NO ONE CARES.

sage

>do safe and easy things
>get popular
>do difficult but necessary things
>become unpopular

hmmm

>Polls predict Hillary to win at 98%
>Trump wins

Why is Hillary such a loser?

>Ask a bunch of democrats what they think of Trump
>post the results as a fact

There, now you know why no one gives a shit about polls

This.

How can anyone believe a poll after what happened in November?

Leftist never learn

3 years at least

When was Obama's that low? I thought he was scandal free.

Ok

Average of two years, three tops.
But you can't - we're full.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/january_2017/52_view_trump_favorably

Why even have polls when leftist shits will get you fired for giving your opinion?

you mean

>do unnecessary things incredibly wrong
>become unpopular

Uh. Sure.

Let's all pretend he didn't divide this country in ever conceivable way.

He even let niggers start a war with the police.

Average American's HATE Obama. Stop listening to the liberal media.

Depends how many Shareblue threads you copy & paste, how well you piss into your mouth (we call it 'bubbling'), and how many shrimp you can put on the barbie, mate

I know, I was being facetious. Still curious as to when exactly it was so low and why.

Obama is a nigger and niggers/sjw's precious baby.

why does obama need an approval rating? hes so yesterday

>Do difficult but necessary things

And what exactly has Trump done? He's failed twice to pass a Muslim travel ban, he's supported the worst possible Republican mutation of Obamacare, he's degraded his office with baseless accusations of spying from his predecessor and close allies alike, and he's gotten in twitter feuds with Snoop Dogg and Meryl Streep.

No really, what's one positive thing he's done, other than trigger liberals?

Fake news.
Just like those polls that he could never win.

Consumer confidence in manufacturing jobs is going up. Stock market and Dowjones have seen increases in general as well.

>worse than Obama in only two months
mad skillz

Because of rural and suburban retards obviously.

>polls

Have we not learned anything from this fucking election?

>still believing polls and the MSM

>Still sucking Trump's dick despite his first two months being an abject failure

I'm literally hoping the stress + his thin skin causes an early cardiac arrest in that fat piece of shit.

What's Cairns like? I'm heading there for a dive trip. Can I withstand the banter?

Have you listened to Trump speak?

Obvious troll thread is obvious. Do better.

>polls are predictors

Too separate things, leaf.

A poll is an actual survey. A predictor is based off a poll. People interpreted the polls poorly (i.e. using the national poll, which was accurate, to determine the electoral college win, which was inaccurate).

More polls should've happened in states that were close for more accurate data points.

>Trump's current approval rating: 37%

>fuck over the whole country and betray everyone who voted for you
>WHY IS HE HATED SO MUCH?

Fake Aussie News.

Get your head out from down under your ass and pay attention to the real world.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Because of the jewish media

who is in control of the approval rating and how does it work it makes no sense ? like a person like me has no say in the approval rating and im sure there is millions of others like me so how does it even work ?

No, the polls were corrupted to discourage patriots. Problem is, patriots are awake, don't sleep on elections, and often treat pollsters with the scorn they deserve.
The pollsters polled with their biased weighted numbers, ignoring the needed weighting they didn't want to admit. If they were climate scientists they'd be getting glowing reviews, medals and new government grants right now.

I don't like the fact that Trump is so bad Bush can now move around in public with immunity. He's fucking doing the talk show circuit to shill his god damn art book.

Approval rating is not an objective standard. The media sucked Obama's dick for eight years.

The national polls had hillary winning the popular vote by two to three points, they were right:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

While in places like Michigan, there were only two or three agencies actually polling. Most of them local:
www1.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html#!

That was a mistake.

Ebola had an elevated floor because of white guilt and a media that propped him up. Really it's closer to 18%.

if those polls reflected reality Hillary would be in the White House

LOL no they don't. If by Average American you mean Faux News watching Republican cock sucker, then yes, "average Americans" hate Obama. Though I admit Obama sucked on some fronts, the "Average American" hates him for all the wrong reasons.

whose poll is this?

ya
those guys

>media sucks your dick
>high poll numbers

>media hates you
>low poll numbers

Really juggles my coconut

because the majority is fucking liberal?

>polls
>graphs
>tables
>charts

You are dumb as hell.

Still dumb. And blind.

>How has Trump managed to be worse than Obama in only two months?

The low approval rating isn't an indictment against Trump's work, it is a indictment of 63% of the America population.

>deports illegals
>bans muslim nations from infiltration
>calls out unethical IC behavior
>building the wall
>killed tpp

Sounds more like he is saving the nation. Too bad the kike media is hell bent on destroying it.

If Obamas approval ratings where this low it probably was in 2010 when the economy double dipped

>Believing polls in 2017

>this is a poll
Are you retarded?

because blacks and women hate becasue muh feelings. he's not black, so the blacks hate him. he's not an old hag, so women hate him. he can't win, but he is.

>Going into the water anywhere near Cairns

You've fucked up OP, why the fuck would you go there?

Obama is supposedly dying of late stage severe nigger aids which is why he went to Hawaii this week. That's why they are trying to prop him up right now and not letting Trump completely destroy his reputation

Good response, full of facts and reasoned arguments.

m8, your copy pasta is boorish at best. Read some science journals. Go outside. Fuck a slut. You are not healthy minded.

>implying

If he died he'd go down as one of the greatest presidents ever with a historic legacy. Americans love a president who dies too young.

IIRC During that Ebola outbreak in Africa and a few people were found to have it in America. People freaked the fuck out and 24/7 "News" channels made a lot of retards believe the zombie apocalypse was about to happen

IGNORE SHILL THREADS
SAGE SHILL THREADS

first one is great, rest is shit

>APPROVAL RATINGS ARE FAKE NEWS.
March 19, 2017

Trump's current approval rating is lower than any other commander-in-chief at this point in his first term since Gallup started tracking the issue in 1945, the year Harry Truman took office.

>>deports illegals
ruining tourism industry and getting rid of all the berry pickers so food becomes more expensive. thanks trump
>>bans muslim nations from infiltration
yea, nah, he's 0-5 on that
>>calls out unethical IC behavior
by making up stories that obama wire tapped his phones? lol
>>building the wall
dunno why you retards think a wall is going to do anything at all. it's the dumbest fucking waste of money and will actually make our border less safe as they rush to hire a bunch of new border agents. Who will end up being cartel members
>>killed tpp
gave up geopolitical standing in the pacific with no renegotiation. what a moron

well, the best analogy i can give is the game mario kart. trump is a lot like donkey kong or bowzer. takes a while to get rolling, but once there, the best in the game. lots of momentum.

>Can I withstand the banter?

You've spent years on Sup Forums you'll be fine.

The Donald is a presidential tourist taking advantage of a free ride.

Approval rates are a skewed metric, let's be honest, have you ever been called and randomly surveyed if you approve of the president?

If they are aggregating data from Twitter feed, that would be an extremely dumb data weight to use as well.

Trump has a silent cult following.

I DON'T LIKE IT FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's got a point.

Obama was our first black president.

We took it easy on him.

>trusting polls after the 2016 election

kek

>I DON'T LIKE IT FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't like therefore I discount.

Draconian austerity health care and budget plan.

Trumpettes had to know they'd been had as soon as Trumpster started top loading Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street cronies.

Unless the pied piper's tune was too sweet to ignore.

>Draconian austerity health care and budget plan.
Trump’s repeated trips to Trump-branded properties aren’t just problematic because they embody how he’s profiting off the presidency and breaking campaign promises. They also represent Trump’s selective austerity when it comes to spending taxpayer dollars.

MARCH 15, 2017
judicialwatch.org/bulletins/the-preet-heat/

President Trump sent another shock wave through the legal system Friday with an abrupt Justice Department demand that all forty-six U.S. Attorneys held over from the Obama Administration hand in their resignations immediately.

The Southern District of New York SDNY is connected to several Trump-related matters...
- It’s deep into a complex series of tax and money-laundering cases involving Deutsche Bank, a major Trump Organization creditor.
- It’s investigating whether pro-Trump Fox News structured illegal payments to employees in sexual harassment cases.
- An ethics group filed a lawsuit against President Trump in the Southern District alleging he has violated the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution.

what? It's quiet. No "fake news" shouting from the rafters of this dank echo chamber of ignorance?

Truly, Sup Forums is irrelevant.

So Obama's ratings weren't as bad as stated?

That's the worst analogy I've ever heard. For anything.

Oh, I don't know, how about by being an enormous piece of shit combined with being egomaniacal and stubborn? These aren't desirable characteristics for friends, family, neighbors or co-workers, why would it be so in a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""leader""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?

MSM conditioning of sheeple. That is all.

>approval rating

basically muh feelings.

how can Trump get anything done when the left and professional communists are sabotaging his administration.

You wouldn't survive Australia.

Sad retarded sheep even tust polls in satire after this election
Op is retarded and every poll gumping liberal are the ones we can thank for Trump for the next 8 years

Retards have a head start on shittiness, and he never wanted the jobs anyways.

Not having a totally subservient mainstream press that covers for your ass on everything and a minority population that will continue to support you based solely on what color you are, tends to knock a few points off the polling.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WrZKgTNE0g

>>Obama's lowest ever approval: 38%
lol fake post

remember those polls during the election that said Hillary would win?

>islam ice-cream

>Faux News
look reddit, I posted it again!

If you aren't hated your not doing your job right.

>minority population that will continue to support you based solely on what color you are, tends to knock a few points off the polling.
sounds like donald trump though.

>he thinks that they were polling to get the popular vote

all of the swing state polls were wrong. you're an idiot or intentionally being dishonest.

As a collage student, i'm certainly looking forward to FAFSA getting cut if Trumps budget plan passes.

Whooo whooo, here comes the having-to-quite-school train.

Let's assume there's no fake news behind this poll (there is)
Who's to say that this isn't Trump's lowest approval rating, and that it'll go up later?