If /pol was a dictator for a day what would be its first action

If /pol was a dictator for a day what would be its first action

ban leafs from Sup Forums

Bring us the ayyyys. Now.

You know what it's first action would be.

Fpbp /thread

nuke all black country and enslave the rest in the white world

/thread

Massive chemical warfare upon China and Africa. Secret police forces going door to door in SA and Canada.

I'll cull the insect-humans from this world.

I'll br dictator for a day, but you'll want me forever.

Build a state of the art memorial for the holocaust?

You wouldn't say that to my face. You don't talk to guys like me in that tone buddy. Pic related is me. I can do big damage. I'll rock your fucking world. Brace for impact, baby.

wow that pic scared me

Forgot pic.

You wouldn't say that to my face. You don't talk to guys like me in that tone buddy. Pic related is me. I can do big damage. I'll rock your fucking world. Brace for impact, baby.

Faggot

Ban cigarettes and lottery. Just cigarettes, not tobacco. You roll your own now.

sharpie in pooper and timestamp pls

are you gay?

Awkward.

When I was younger I used to live by an old lady who had a ton of cats who stunk up the neighbourhood. Kittens everywhere. When I was around 9 I took one of those kittens off the street and put it inside a soccer sock and tied the sock real tight. I repeatedly threw the sock with the kitten in it up as hard as I could. Once I opened it the kittens eyes were out of its sockets but it was still breathing. So I threw it in the pond by my house. Probably died quick. Didn't fly too good

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

I would be in power over you all, and mange you all accordingly for the sake of the human people.

Not all leafs are bad; but unfortunately all the terrible posters are ALWAYS leafs.

So yeah i'm okay with this.

fpbp

See Faggots.

I shattered a guys cheekbone in prison with my bare hands once.

give girls tax breaks for the number and size of tatoos they have

so yes?

Buddy I'll put you to sleep. I've done lots of things. Horrible things. Unspeakable things.

All to faggots like you.

Sleep with one eye open, goofbitch

he refused to fuck your ass?

Your broken

Oh buddy, oh buddy. Say that to my face and you'll wake up in an ambulance. That's if you're lucky. You might not wake up at all.

Attack Russia in the winter

He tried to rough me up because I had a bunch of cigs hidden in my cell. You'll be next. Awkward.

I'll have you know that I once taught high school physics, ok?

A FUCKING LEAF

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr keep talkin babe

You're an insect. I'll squish you like one. With my fists.

I used to rag on pencil neck losers like you all the time in high school. Fuck you. Eat dirt, ho

You want to get murked?

Oh buddy, say that again. I fucking dare you, pussy.

Nothing better than leaf in full shitpost mode

Give me an address and we'll brawl to the death. I'll crush your aspie skull and gouge your eyes out.

all women above 8.5/10 must be impregnated by me

I live at my mom's house. Awkward. But here's the address:

8611 94 Ave Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada

Come at me, bitch.

you're really making alberta look bad you aspie, why not larp as a quebeccer

Will she prepare tendies as a pre-fight meal? That is the question.

/thread

Yeah. It'll be such a good memorial that it will actually gas Jews right there in front of the visitors so people never forget about the horrors of the Holocaust.

I really live in Alberta bitch. Come through.

Fire up every available helicopter and get to work

Approved!

Already saw kids with down syndrome more scary then you, here in Portugal.

>what would be its first action
?Atomic fire?

Meaning that I personally was dictator or that the government was a single-party state consisting entirely of Sup Forumsiticians?

Stfu up portubro

One of the few countries more fucked than Canuckistania

I live at 10113 155 St Edmonton, Alberta, Canada come fight me faggot where do you wanna meet pussy? I'll fuck you up.

>Pic related is me.

At least we are 96% ethnical Portuguese people, not cucked, and not gay.... But in Canacucklandia the story is different.

Global dictator? Id get rid of the UN, WTO, ICC and a bunch of other useless organisations that the West pours money in to.

You should be shot, then thrown in a snow drift

If Senator Armstrong were Bush, you'd be his Jeb.

Nice shop. At least I hope it is. Look at that square peanut head

Imprison the communist opposition, the elite media kikes, bann google facebook, bann international jewry.

>action
If shitposting is an action item then guess shitposting would be my first action

Wanna meet at city centre?