We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will you let this stand?

You realise that is a picture of a man you saved to your device right? You leaves need to be wiped out.

Will you be the 'man' on the right Sup Forums?

Yes, the white gene pool needs a cleansing. War just kills off the brave, not the trash, since it is never on our land. A bloodline tainted by niggers is obvious, with the coming culture shift it will be a genetic end to their shit genes.

mate

no one is outright murdering white people (except for in the jungles of south africa)

"Whites" will decrease as a proportion of the world population because ALL THESE FUCKING WOMEN YOU ARE POSTING are having 2 kids TOPS.

posting these instagram pics of un-named female models on Sup Forums does nothing.

>inb4 reddit spacing, inb4 shareblue, inb4 illumnati, inb4 jew, inb4 paid jew shill, inb4 cuc.k

>posting these instagram pics of un-named female models on Sup Forums does nothing.
Not sure what's the point of it either desu. We all already like white women. I fap to them getting BLACKED everyday.

Ok, abolish 50/50 divorce and alimony and then I'll think about it.

Self-hating white lefties.

Paddy fighting the good fight

What happens when automation makes human labor of all kinds obsolete? What is the future for us then?

This is now an Asian women worship thread

We need to impregnate African, Arabic and Asian women and raise those children

then start fucking white women.

No, white women are disgusting. /pol only loves Japanese women. This is why we have one Japan worship thread daily.

Holy shit!!!!!! Muh waifu...
She's too perfect.

As nice of an idea as it is, white women don't date white men here in Florida. They're all fucking niggers and spics, it's more "fun" to smoke weed and pretend you're a Kardashian than make an actual family and do something productive.

Subconscious collective suicide, similar to what we're seeing now. There is nothing to live for. Those who remain will be soulless robots.

Nice fantasy, white women aren't like this anymore.

Now they're a bunch of vapid narcissistic whores who do their make up to look like niggers. I really wish it weren't the case. I will likely leave America to go find a wife somewhere else.

>tfw no cutey pie gf to marry

>Do I look black yet?

"white women are hard i need to marry a gook because she'll be easy and find me exotic"

Must be nice living in Scandinavia. American women are the exact opposite.

>implying men who have to marry Asian women aren't the most beta faggots alive

White women on a pedestal thread.

This is why you'll never breed one.

I'm so lonely

Please help ;_;

FYI, leftypol have raid threads talking about how they shill asians here to D&C us (and for the keks).
Those dumb fucks haven't realized that the asians they're shilling have one dimension too many though.

And that's all I've got ..

Hope you enjoy

I'd bang Erika

Where is this photo from?

Only attracted to white people

true, love that image by the way, OP.

>tfw lost the genetic lottery
I wish I could have been a woman. :(

>Those tits.

>tfw born a White Male
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE&t=1s

I'm not sure. I have this one too.

>I wish I could have lost the genetic coinflip

wut

Flood Twitter and Tumblr, you need more of a presence outside of Sup Forums

Great video.

I'm blonde haired and blue eyed, why should I breed with a white woman when the vast majority of them are degenerate as fuck?

>you will never

nice

If you still have to ask this question in the current year then maybe it's best you don't breed.

Fine I wont then. Blonde hair is already in short supply. Might as well make their numbers go down even lower right?

most beautiful girl ever