Politically and socially what was the comfiest decade and why was it the 90s?

Politically and socially what was the comfiest decade and why was it the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z01qH-jqGBY
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definitely the 1950s. Paramount traditionalism. It was all down hill after the 50s.

T H I S

>NEVER AGAIN

Daily reminder that the three most reactionary decades (20s 50s 80s) are all considered the best

youtube.com/watch?v=Z01qH-jqGBY

>and why was it the 90s?
Then why even ask the fucking question to pollute our consciousness with vanity you absolute imbecile when you just fucking solidified it for yourself in your own thread in your own head you fucking human I swear you bastards are going to make me proclaim the ultimate destruction of your pathetic unbelieving Godless selves!

l
a
t
e
r
that week

big fat slurpy treats

>why was it the 90s
because that's when you were a child.

Liberalism is like a drug. Its pretty great at first but it always leads to fuckery.

50-90s were pretty great, but they were the cause of what we have now.

The 60's are when they infiltrated our institutions.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

since I have been alive and old enough to comprehend

once he established his presence, it fucking rocked...

domestically and our foreign policy

>Communism is at its most powerful and the threat of global nuclear war lingers overhead
mMm comfy

I was lying on the bench slide in the park across the street
L-a-t-e-are that week
My sticky paws were in to making straws out of big fat slurpy treats
An incredible eight foot heap
Now the funny glare to pay a gleaming tare in a staring under heat
Involved an under usual feet
And I'm not only among but I invite who I want to come
So I missed a million miles of fun

90's was shit. I'd say the 1520's were the best culturally.

if u steal my sunshine...

that such a happy song

Definitely wasn't the 90s. I turned 20 in 1995, and shit was fucked even before that. I would say 1947-1965 were our prime years. We all missed out.

Who Sharon here??

seriously though, I know that feel. I was just diving through archived geocities pages for meme material and FULL UFO DISCLOSURE and the optimism was fucking infectious. Especially so when compared to the cynicism and pessimism, not to mention the contrarian nature of discourse on the web today. Sad!

There wasn't much optimism in the 90s for GenX. We knew we were fucked from the start.

>dat 90% tax rate
C O M F Y

This video was shot in Daytona Beach, FL & mostly around the old boardwalk area. In the 80s my family used to go here every spring break from Kentucky & do literally all the shit they're doing in the video, so this is nostalgia overload for me.

Funny thing is I've lived in Jacksonville for like 10 years now, which is a short drive down to Daytona. Haven't even visited.

politically i'd say Victorian era and socially it depends on the country.

I like 90's music.

also of course the 30s is the best politically overall though

>1990s
>The optimism was fucking infectious. Especially when compared to the cynicism and pessimism, not to mention the contrarian nature of discourse on the web today. Sad!

This. That is what made the 90s so comfy. Even if things were already on a downward trajectory it didn't matter. Society had hope. Mysteries still had mystique. "What if?" was a relevant question. Optimism was running strong and it felt great.

>not the 20s
>No SEC
>No regulation
>Government out of the way
>Best economy we've ever had
>Moralfaggotry BTFO

Closest we've ever been to anarchocapitalism

America socially wise anything post 1910 i'd say is trash but it really got bad in the 60s. anything after that is shit. Politically its always been bad.

Sup Forums in the 30's would've been comfy as fuck with the daily happenings.

>The optimism was fucking infectious
Let me guess. Both of you were kids then.

And then what happened?

20s is when america started becoming full consumerist degenerate trash.

>There wasn't much optimism in the 90s for GenX.
Bullshit. Only wage slave Gen Xers didn't have optimism which is nothing new for wage slaves. Art, music, extreme sports, video games and everything else counter culture or underground was blowing the fuck up.

Government got spooked when the market naturally adjusted itself and instituted the awful statist policies we have today. No bailouts in the good ol' days. In fact, in those days it was common for private industry to bail out the governments' debt. The person with the highest net worth in those times was worth 5 times more than Bill Gates is worth now.

How do you define "reactionary"?

>20s
Sure it had prohibition, but what about flappers, women's suffrage, all that shit?

>50s
Traditionalist, yes.

>80s
Corporatist, aspirational, but also incredibly innovative, with massive leaps in the evolution of various genres of pop music.

Cuz no internet, prolific cell phones, record tape cd shops on every corner to hang out and talk music with everyone and score babes

You are such a fucking moron I honestly can't believe your own parents haven't turned you into fertilizer.

Climb aboard and let's talk about your deus vult

>inb4 somebody posts that 7/11 nostalgia video

Tell me how you benefited from it, sonny.

I was a kid in the 90s. I had a blast. Largely at the expense of critters though.

Awkward.

When I was younger I used to live by an old lady who had a ton of cats who stunk up the neighbourhood. Kittens everywhere. When I was around 9 I took one of those kittens off the street and put it inside a soccer sock and tied the sock real tight. I repeatedly threw the sock with the kitten in it up as hard as I could. Once I opened it the kittens eyes were out of its sockets but it was still breathing. So I threw it in the pond by my house. Probably died quick. Didn't fly too good

>angery
>not an argument
I don't see why any of those things are bad? What are you, an authoritarian fagget? Free chopper rides for you too

I want to live the way my grandfather lived. Liberals have all of my hate for destroying that.

The 90s was nothing but glorified faggotry, far from the best decade. Only kind of good because economy was doing okay and we weren't at war.

America hit it's zenith in 1987. Lethal weapon had just come out in theaters. There was still not a huge latino presence in america. Blacks and whites were finally starting to becoming bro-tier. Jews saw this and then made rap music mainstream. America then began to go on a downward slope, finally dying on September 11, 2001.

Press F to pay respects.

Sup Forums had a thread about the internet fucking everybody's shit

They eventually came to the wanting and biased conclusion that it wasn't the internet, but the bloodsucking politicians, greed, poverty blah blah 9/11 conspiracy something. I thought that answer was shit. All of that shit was going on in the pre-internet era, we just didn't know. No one but the biggest kook rattled off about the fed or the holocaust or race realism, just wasn't available. And we were better off for it. We went out and lived our stupid lives, big ass jean legs and Hot Topic and weed, walked places and played vidya. Now we pay people to play video games for us.

We just didn't know. It's like the scene in Men in Black where he explains that we're always under some threat but people function because they don't know about it. Now we know and it made us all gay.

What? 20s is when you see the rise of nigger music and similar in pop culture, morals being seen as lesser than wealth, women's liberation, and a whole bunch of other shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

Heres to you user

Yeah dude there totally wasnt rampant drug use and degeneracy before that lmao.

Yes faggot that is why it was great
Where were you when Sup Forums was libertarian? God, not even the stormfags are as tightly wound as you Christian weirdos

die.

disgusting

/thread

>tfw scoring babes in the 1990s

90s pussy was best pussy. Can confirm. Hasn't been the same since.

I'm not even mad. You're the one who's mentally retarded. I'm still laughing.

You are just flatly wrong. The first thing Hoover did was impose austerity, which is another way of saying he further suppressed aggregate demand. I know this point is lost on you, since none of you people have any actual understanding of economics, but these are inarguable facts.

So, yeah, your only purpose in life is to serve as fertilizer, but noting that fact doesn't make me mad, it just means you're dumb and useless.

I agree

You literally dont know anything about the 1920s

The 90s and it's bullshit are directly responsible for why millennials are they way they are.

>Yes faggot that is why it was great
It was great because all of the things that led to its eventual decline started but atleast muh free market was there?

Its always been 50/50 libertarian/stormfag now its just alt-right redditors. Also, i'm not even being a huge christcuck lad, all i'm saying is the 20s is when you see the rise of nigger culture being popculture, feminism, and just moral decay in favor of wealth.

Explain what i'm getting wrong?

I did it a few times too. I smashed one with a hammer when I was 10. When I was 12 I roasted one alive in the woods by my house and ate it with a friend.

Awkward.

>still laffin
>nerd lingo
>incredible pretense
>Hoover
>1920s
>In office 1929
>1929
>1920s
>1929
>During the economic crisis
>During Black Tuesday
W E W

Don't lie Sup Forums, you fucking loved this shit didn't you.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

>Definitely the 1950s
Yeah, except for the rampant depression and alcoholism of millions of men from WW2. We don't talk about that.

Awkward.

I recently used a cat i founf in my neighbourhood as fertilizer to grow my tomato plants.

I smashed it's skull in with a shovel, cut it into multiple pieces, blended it and used it as fertilizer. Good tomatoes and that.

The 80's looked pretty great to me, great music, diversity didn't seem as forced, Reagan if you liked him, AIDS Epidemic killing faggots left and right

>Paramount traditionalism
grow the fuck up user. You're getting your info from tv. The sweet old lady down the road from me used to literally fuck dudes for money when her husband was at work. All of your grandmothers have sucked dicks, multiple dicks, people were people, it's just that the window dressing was nicer.

sorry for >3edgy5me, but I love you niggas and I'm afraid you're harboring serious delusions

I was 14 when the 80s ended. What do you want to know about it?

I was born in 1985

You're leaving out:
>Rampant and wide spread drug use, even worse than the 60s and 70s

It was the 80's without a doubt. 90's was a decade of depression/heroin and an era in which political was pushed quite blatantly but forced back down until it's resurgence in the last decade. You also had the spotlight beginning to be thrust on guns with columbine etc. Economically speaking it was also a slow burn compared to the 80's glory days and had many internet bubbles losing billions of dollars. Black/white relations also got much worse in the 90's as well as every single negative stat for black crime,single parent homes, joblessness across the board.

80's on the other hand were the peak of modern america. Communism collapsed and the US was the undisputed champion of the world, no chinese competition etc, everyone else was irrelevant we were THE power. The US was also beloved round the world, if you were to travel people would fawn over you just for being an american. The economy was also booming and things were cheap, houses that are 900K today selling for 60K then, in tandem with much better jobs and higher wages. The big bad enemy of communism had died, the cold war had ended, the berlin wall fell, US was paradise of opportunity and successes. Race relations were also extremely well off compared to 90's LA riots for example.

Just compare 1 thing from the 80's to now and it says enough about the difference. Airlines, back then PAN AM was a more recognizable name than coca-cola, passengers were given filet mignon and stewardesses had to meet physical requirements ranging from height/weight/waistsize/hair length and even make up. Flight attendants were given free stays on layovers in 5 star hotels that were essentially sex fueled orgies between different airline staff all across the world while getting paid more than you could ever need. Now some airlines won't even give food, stewardesses are old women who look like they are a day away from death, their pay is nonexistent and their time doesn't even start until the airplane door closes.

You mean niggers & crack?? No one cares.

80s fag here. Was comfy as shit.

>no internet

You mean no fucking morons online.

I did crack a couple years ago.

>it's just that the window dressing was nicer.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that

>it was great because money, sex, and status,
Seeing a lot of this in the thread.

An old boss of mine accidentally smoked crack on holiday in Jamaica. Apparently it's quite moreish.

Ever tried cat?

I would recommend it.

>tfw 1980s gang niggers on crack is an epidemic in some shit hole city you will never visit so you just laugh when you here about it in the news

Now those crack smoking niggers have been upstaged by the white trash meth / heroine epidemic that threatens lower class and middle America from coast to coast. Fuck this gay century.

Yeah recently I've been smoking a lot of crack. I'm unemployed and live with my mom. I've done some pretty fucked up and crazy shit while on it, like I fertilized my mom's tomato garden with a dead cat that I ground up. Tomatoes tasted good and that... awkward.

Nigga, you serious?

80s by far

what are you retared?

Yes. I've had a long relationship with animals since a young age. Sure, it started out perverted but it gradually extended to necessity via eating. I ate a cat in the forest near my home when I was 12 (it was cooked)

red pill is the real answer is 1800s

The good old civil war. Good times, bra.

Hell my neighbour was an animal control officer when I was a kid. Awkward. Never got caught though

I'd say late 1800s to pre ww1 is toppest tier.

>Good morals pretty much universally
>Almost every country is nationalistic
>Most of population still farmers
>World population at its comfiest, easy small town living

MY GRAND MOTHER WAS A SAINT YOU FILTHY KIKE

Have you ever tried cat before?

This thread has got me craving cat now. The "feine meenyon " I call it

You've got to have something better than videos of guys narrating over images and interviews to win people over on your ideological crusade. They all come across as paranoid.

Part of letting go is realizing that your grandmother has had more footlongs in her than Yankee Stadium

*feline meenyon

I personally prefer to spit roast cats. But in order to do that you have to rip all their guts out. Awkward.

Sometimes I'll slow cook a cat. When my mom isn't home.

Such is life for a 32 year old man living with his mother. Awkward

underrated

Anyhow I would highly recommend trying cat. Very rich meat.

Stop fucking shitposting no one is falling for your autism bait or not

Listen dude I'm just saying that it's nice and greasy. I've dealt with lots of animals. If eaten pigeons, dog, hamster etc etc but cats take the cake as far as I'm concerned

What?

It won't come back, will it?

>this one old whore was a degenerate, therefore most women must have been degenerates back at the time - just like now.

So laws, customs, culture, etc... have nothing but a superficial influence on people? We can attribute nothing in history to their different manifestations? The Roman Empire and the virtues that men like Cato the older, Regulus, etc., embraced had nothing to do with its triumphs?

Fuck off with your anime, weeb. You're the delusional nigger.

The laws were different (no welfare state, no positive discrimination, no civil rights act), the society and its values were different, and the people were different.

you've made like 10 post about eating cat, no one gives a shit dude.