Muslim Preacher Discusses How European Slaves Will Be Divided

youtube.com/watch?v=Jkveb3GTpsY - This vile filth of a man spouts the true doctrine of Islam to followers listening to him. He discusses that after conquering their enemies it is only natural to impose sharia law on them. He continues with reinforcing the need for a slave market where slaves can be traded and sold: women, children and men. He repeatedly refers to such prisoners of war as 'booty' and the 'mujahideen's' property and that they should be divided equally amongst the participants in the jihad or the 'mujahids'.

ok, now what?

i dont care if muslims come and take over i can grow my beard out i can look sinmilar enoguh to slip in

BUMp!

West always arms and finances these wahhabifags then bitch and moan online about it. Its simple

>Let Assad wipe them out in Syria, stop bombing him everytime he makes gains in land and stop arming and financing his enemies
>Stop helping Saudis, stop arming and supporting them on everything, leave them on their own in Yemeni quaqmire

Bam, House of Saud and Wahhabism would dissapear within a year. Then no more of these radical preachers you keep bitching about, because they wouldve lost their support.

But,noooo, West just HAS to bend over for Shlomo and make sure Assad doesnt win

>equally
A Islamist and a Communist.

Damn sand monkeys.

Means, you can't rage or eat anymore sausage sandwiches, Robbo,

Also, who is this LITERAL semen demon?

>everytime he makes gains

why's everything gotta remind me of my no gains

sounds hot

if Islam wasn't populated by sandniggers, it wouldn't be so bad

this is what liberals and sjws dont understand. they think these people wont turn on them once they hold the majority.

bump

my google image search doesnt work any more, FFS who is this LITERAL fluid druid

this guy is literally calling for/predicting the reemergence of the global slave trade

M8...

It's still going on in Islamic shitholes

here have a bump. getting the video now.
anyone interested in bumping my thread too so it doesn't 404? thanks

>reemergence
It never left in the middle east. The West truly has failed to report on the backwards evils that went on because they didn't care, now they're refusing to report because their new owners want it to spread.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
and here we witness the lebnfag being a fucking fag please kys if saudi falls all arabian countries will fall starting with u fags now go fuck yourself and cry more.

thats a good thing.