Northern Ireland

Are there a lot of non-white people there?

I wanna move to a place with a lot of whites.

Toronto has a ton of mudslimes, niggers and chinks.

I know this is the flag of the republic of ireland not northern ireland but i just said fuck it and used this flag anyways

ive heard theres not many non whites in the north

on wikijew it says NI was 98% white as of 2011

why don't more whites move there. they speak english in northern ireland too. it seems like a nice place to live

bumping out of curiosity. my roots are in Northern Ireland. if white, would like to return.

Yeah nah fuck off you're not irish

First off fag. wrong flag. N.Ireland is British and Protestant. twat. but we will take any whites as long as there's no popery.

no shit, bong

I live in Belfast It's a gr8 Place to live same as England but few to no niggers. I fuckin' love it here. some remnants of the old days but all is good here. If you're white then come you would be welcome.

I would gladly move to N.Ireland just to get away from the shit skins but tell riddle me this mister England how volatile is it politically

N.Ireland is under British rule hence the flag. It's not volatile at all. the various terrorists groups are all but dead now, some remnants remain but only within certain areas of the city. But as an Outsider you would not be subject to this, unless you made a dick of yourself E.g raping a local or other criminality

So Northern Ireland is white, but the locals might hate us (Americans) as much as they hate shitskins?

>Muh plastic paddy etc

In Northern Ireland I'm the shitskin. Feels bad.

Also N.Ireland has the highest education level for the whole of the UK

it is probably hard for most people to move there i know i wouldnt be able to

i doubt anyone would hate you for being american unless you were being rude or supporting the ira

heh, irish (and germans for that matter) aren't even real white.

No not at all unless you try to overact your Irish Heritage e.g being more Irish than the Irish if you will lol but if your cool you'll get on well, Belfast People Love Americans as long as they're not dicks

wants to move away from the black niggers. ends up living with white niggers he begins to detest even more. moves back home to toronto in 3 months.

Canada's a shit hole mecca 2.0

oh look, it's one of those "im so irish" americans people who eat corned beef and cabbage (jew food by the way) and a guiness once a year on st patricks day, while actual irishmen touch none of that shit.

So long as you don't act a tit you'd be welcome in either Ireland.

Good I'm glad I was wrong about that. N. Ireland does seem like an awesome place.

enjoys himself on st patricks day. thinks it's going to be like that every day in ireland.

Come home Brother...

Why the sour grape dude are you a nigger

if you do.. lose the accent or tone it down

they'l give stick for it everywhere ye go but you be welcomed in anywhere BUT belfast, its such a shite hole no one is welcome there not even the locals

Sorry, no niggers allowed. Polish are just barely tolerated.

If you're black or worse, a Muslim, then you can expect to be firebombed with regularity until you move back to England.

Thanks very tempting....
But I'm an American lad, I don't have an accent???

you really do, yank is so potent on the ears you would probably get jumped up at the shankel also side note because no ever talks about it theres alot of flags on lampposts EVERYWHERE to the point you feel like your in a war zone, if you dont mind that then your grand

tfw born in texas and people tell me i sound canadian

What does our accent sound like?

still just work on it but ether way your happy d head over and im sure your welcome to stay and live here just also be careful what ye say about politics it might get ugly

letterkenny/buncrana omagh its weird and everyone in this country always asks questions about it then there like ahh hes alright

Potatoe nigger here, from Ireland and moved to the states. Better way of life in the US

where were you from man, also why ye actually leave?