Tfw trump still hasn't released his tax returns

>tfw trump still hasn't released his tax returns
>first president ever to do this
What've we done?

hey man hows life

>trump still hasn't released his tax returns
Have you been asleep? NBC went full retard and lost all credibility recently because of this stupid argument.

Kill yourself, it's the only way.

HI rachel.

hes not releasing them because hes embarrassed of how mich he is overpaying. one day it will all come out and shills will be on suicide watch again.

>tfw obama still hasn't reflected sunlight at a 30+% albedo
What've we done?

In a political-duopoly, the collective attention span of goldfish, is a valued commodity

Yeah, totally.

Panama Papers

He can't reveal his corrupt business dealings, it would be his impeachment if he did.

>implying NBC had any credibility left to lose

I see you there shill. I said I want to see his tax returns, all of them. I know for a fact Trump was the one who released those two pages, that didn't include the full tax returns of 2005.

This is going to happen: You and your ilk are going to stomp your feet and chant for more, but then when when it, you'll just be BTFO yet again.

You never learn

>but then when when it

*but then when you get it

Bumping a slide thread.

You're doing ShariaBlues work for free unless you sage.

Do you really want to embarrass yourself more, sweaty?

>Do you really want to embarrass yourself more, sweaty?

You gonna address Trump being brought up 9,000 times in Panama Papers and connections with Russian oligarchs?

Oh course you won't because you are a little bitch.

Probably don't know about Trump's business dealings with the mob.

>tfw obama never released birth certificate

nah..no.
They don't have to. They've done it as a courtesy. But they don't have to. So too bad.
And no presidents have been businessmen before. Releasing his returns with all his business information would be disaster for his business. Imagine, being a competitor or an investor or someone thinking about doing business with Trump Inc...and getting to see everything Trump Inc invests in, how much, what expenses have been spent where. It would be a gold mine of industrial espionage.

Also..

Share Blue Eat Poo

>tfw obama never released birth certificate

>mfw he did in 2011 and you idiots think he didn't!

Why didn't Trump release his tax returns?

A lot of presidents have not released their tax returns.

Stay delusional.

calm down moot

George Washington didn't released his taxes either, what is he hiding???? Was he a puppet of Tsarina Catherine the Great???

slide thread you dumb niggers
sage goes in the options field

It's like you aren't even trying anymore. We've broken them.

They see me shilling... my shekels

>animefag
>loves Trump
Why are Trumptards so degenerate?

Sage :^)

die

sage

At least I'm not A Fucking Leaf with a Castro apologist at the helm of my country.

anime is the only true redpill

I'm not really a fan of anime but I'm less of a fan of Canadians. Go to the eternal Leaf pile and burn.