Please don't dox shia, that's crossing the line desu

Please don't dox shia, that's crossing the line desu

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Shia-LaBeouf-034-Indiana-Jones-034-1-11X14-AUTOGRAPHED-PHOTO-FANTASTIC-SIGNATURE-/181148289676
webm.land/media/lzdX.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just called him, had a friendly little chat desu

Fucking despicable screen cap.
A leaf could do better
Also delet this b4 b&

It's "bad" because it doesn't contain the actual information that's getting the threads deleted. That's the whole point.

Fucking with the streams is hilarious; posting his home address and phone number isn't.

Fair enough.
Btw the address was already public online, that's where the shitlords found it

good thing i already saved the pic

that's fine, it's not like i can stop you
all i can ask is that you use that image responsibly, and not in a way that will attract serious negative attention, or cause actual harm/harassment to him

the way the flag got taken down was LEGENDARY, and left people looking in awe at this place. don't let the next step in this meme war be something base and plebian like giving out his home address and messing with his house

i dont plan on anything. but if there is some user with an awesome idea, i am able now to provide the necessary information. in the last thread people talked about sending him pepes and right wing memes. would be hilarious

Agreed
Hans do you know where I can find sufficient quantities of Zyklon B to ensure full affect of a 160 pound male in 2000 square foot area

I agree, people found the flag thing funny but if people are going to his house harassing him itll take away from that. We are better than this.

I concluded that the Shia dox threads are against this website's rules. Please do not further encroach on his privacy rights by posting anything more obtrusive as that would violate this website's rules. The other thread was deleted at my request.

Thank you for your compliance in this matter.

Of course not, doxing is wrong.
Does anyone have his number so that I might know which number I should not call?

Nupol is fucking cancer

zyklon b is fucking bad for gasing. its only good if you have a lice problem

Such a fag.

Fuck off leaf you're a pussy. There is no thing as too far. Welcome to the internet hate machine.

no leaf, ky here

jesus christ, are we being raided by tumblr ?

Shia, is that you?

>We are better than this.

Being this new...

I have pretty quick response times from the mods. I have DMed the website owner as plenty of my supporters informed that my information was being spread around here.

Its 3: we are having so much fun pissing you off

Is this really you though? Stay here with us and talk.

Why do you fight hate with hate? you're a symbol of division, you fuck.

SUP SHIA

>google phone number
>find shia's website
>list of "art" projects
>90% of them are named "#"

And here I was thinking I couldn't loathe him any more than I already did.

You don't belong here

That flag was donated for free.

Just start with season 4 allready!!

I do, much moreso than you if you think fucking with him at home is acceptable. i dont know where the proper place for you would be.

>I do, much moreso than you if you think fucking with him at home is acceptable.

For Season 4, we should start our own livestream with our own flag and demand a ransom for the return of the HWNDU rag.

That information was made public as soon as he signed the petition.

I like the way you think.

i've been thinking that would be funny in the same way that baneposting was funny after five years, which is to say, hilarious but under like four layers of irony

There won't be any "season four" unless it is at my discretion. I have made tons of crowdfunded money and donations from standing up to Agent Orange.

Thanks for making it so easy and heavily publicized. I can't help but to thank you for the extra chunk of change in my pocket. The sound of $1.7M in crowdfunded donations helps to easy my "anxiety".

HWNDU was the greatest game of Capture The Flag that's ever happened. We could so turn around and spoof them hardcore and see if they're smart enough to capture our flag.

Faggot

Yeah what a great idea, except we'd look like absolute cucks when he just ignores our stream that no one but us will ever hear about and just makes and uses a new flag instead.

What if we returned the HWNDU flag as an offering of peace? Bonus points for also sending him a MAGA hat.

Are you going to bang any high class hoes with that money?

>The sound of $1.7M in crowdfunded donations helps to ease my "anxiety".

Money tends to relieve all kikes of anxiety you nigger loving cuck.

I can smell the newfag/ moralfag on you.

B...but if there is no season four that means you've been divided.

Peace offering?

You guys have no zero imagination.....

THEN WE WILL TAKE SEASON 4 TO YOUR DOORSTEP BITCH

If it's you Shia, would you like it if I sent you some rare pepes?

So long alt-right Nazis. Thanks for making that cha-ching sound!

>Sup Forums captures the flag
>nobody says a thing
>Sup Forums returns the flag
>everyone loses their minds

Gas yourself.

I agree totally. Lads, let's show him that we do indeed have class.

#woke

my nordic brother

You'll be back.

what'd you talk about?

this has to be a larp, if not though, START SEASON 4 WHY YOU DIVIDING THE LEFT AND RIGHT SHIA!? SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US SHIA WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

also, stick around and become one of us.

Shia is a lurker. Guarantee you that he thinks just like us, but fooling armchair activists is lucrative, so you can't blame him.

checked
Sup Forums is a board of peace

so you divided people, then took their money? and you feel good? boy you really are a kike.

Delete this.

i don't care about him or his well-being, but i do want the next thing we do to be as clever and hilarious as CTF

I knew you'd be back.

Do you feel in charge?

Don't worry. Your secret is safe with us.

Newfag gtfo

delete this

I'm the real Shia and this imposter is embarrassing

On another Topic how many times are the left going to get conned by the kikes who are preying on them?

>Bernie
>Shia
>Shill Stein

watch out,last time one of the hwndu team b8 us by making a fake discord/thread

this might be the occasion

If it's you, when you are you going to realise that the real threat to democracy and peace is not Trump but the globalist elite that want to destroy all national identities and independence from the state? Do you not see you are being a useful idiot, and a pretentious one at that?

DID YOU STICK MEGAN FOXES THUMB UP YOUR ASS IN TRANSFORMERS JUST PLEASE
YES OR NO

Despite what everyone said I actually liked Indiana Jones 4.

I never got to finish season 2 desu

I think this actually might be legit.
It matches his signature.

ebay.com/itm/Shia-LaBeouf-034-Indiana-Jones-034-1-11X14-AUTOGRAPHED-PHOTO-FANTASTIC-SIGNATURE-/181148289676

>Admitting you did it all for the money
Wow I didn't think you were actually that scummy. Simultaneously giving up on your "dream" while declaring you did it all for the money.

Good find. I'll find out if the address provided is legit tomorrow. I made a public records request with LA county.

agreed

we have done our part in the war against HWNDU

if he sets up more streams, by all means capture the flag over and over. but personal attacks won't really have an impact.

COM ON SHIA YES OR NO
MEGAN FOXES THUMB UP YOUR ASS IS CLOSEST TO LITERAL PEGING WITH A PEG

RARE

You have to go back, /r/donald!

Shia if it's really you, why do you continually perpetuate the stereotype of Jews always wanting more money.

Someone should screencap all his posts here. Where he indicates he only did it to make money. Piece of shit

Shia is fucked, his ass belongs to us now.

Shia lebeouf will make a sequel to holes in your lifetime and a sequel to indiana jones 4

I'ts legit, some /hwndu/ agent got his info and signature.

webm.land/media/lzdX.webm

5 is already set for 2019.

>It matches his signature.
i cant see how that match

I LOVED YOU IN TRANSFORMERS PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE THUMB
DID U SUCK ON HER KNOB

>webm.land/media/lzdX.webm
Can someone click this for me?

Also, if realShia is posting in this thread, Sam Hyde puts it best, "dude, you are not an artist"

its just a webm video of someone fucking arround shia

Then why was it valued at $ 650 in the police report?

YUM YUM DID SHIA ASS IS EAT MEGAN FOXES THUMB

Shia needs to git gud

sad i have to since4pass
you will of course claim it's meaningless, when in fact it reflects less than half the time ive been on this fucking site
i'm going to sleep
shocker -- the thread is still up, and all the others were closed, because posting personal info is retarded

>paying to do something you can do for free
It only means you're an idiot newfag.

There are more of us than there are of you, that's why you had to pay actors to parade around in front of your camera to make it seem like you had a committed following.
Do you think the few retards that weren't paid would've came out if you weren't a celebrity?
Do you feel in charge?

>Can someone click this for me?

Are you for real?