This ugly she-boon has some really retarded we wuz kangz content on her channel and it is just allowed to spew it with...

This ugly she-boon has some really retarded we wuz kangz content on her channel and it is just allowed to spew it with impunity. Report the channel here:
youtube.com/reportabuse.
youtube.com/user/cyngre/videos

Obvious double standard here, if anything like that was said about blacks the channel would be immediately shut down. It's time to show the cucks and lefties we're not taking it anymore.

reported

what are ID's

is she... /our she-boon/?

>Report the channel

Nope. I may dislike what she's saying, but I'm not going to forcefully silence her like a SJW snowflake.

FUCKING leaf

Besides, there are channels like Colin Flaherty that pretty much do the exact same thing as this girl, but for black people.

You're a fucking moron, it's about pushing the narrative that there's a double standard when it comes to race. I don't care that she's spewing all this retarded nigger tier pseudo-science. I care that i can't state actual facts about nigger intelligence without being censored. Either it's all ok or none of it is ok.

You can't report every single black supremacist channel

and frankly I prefer to keep their crazy shit public

>Report the channel here:

No. She's hilarious. Keep the content up.

JonTron made the point today that there's a double standard when it comes to race. This narrative needs to be pushed into the mainstream as much as possible.

Which channels have been deleted due to hate speech? I already mentioned Colin flaherty.. who literally collects black on white crime. You have Stefan Molyneux who talks abound IQ. It seems like you're getting pissed over a non-existent double standard

this is an abstract kind of b8ing

Lol are you serious? Flaherty lists stats and Molyneux treads very lightly on issues of race sticking only to facts. She spews garbage and pseudo science while calling for white genocide. Also Evalion?

Don't silence her ugly tranny ass and give her more ammo. Just keep spammin' away. She's been owned so hard over the months she has to approve comments and her like/dislike ratio is shit.

reported

this bitch will never get deleted

She advocates for segregation. She could be undercover /ourgirl/

She stole most of her talking points from tariq nasheed

You never silence these fuckers user. This is why.

She has those crazy eyebrows. You can almost always spot crazy because of the eyebrows.