The West Cannot Fall

This is a reminder to everyone that we cannot give up. To be redpilled is to know the truth, to seek it. To be redpilled is to be strong mentally and physically, to be the embodiment of your people and ancestors, to make them proud and to bring glory to civilization.

The world may be a grim place right now but it always has darkness. The light cannot exist without darkness and as the shadows grow the light will only look better.
Never give up hope and be strong for your people.

Now stop being a pussy and do some fucking pushups, 50 plus your post number.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/FFgUrd-On4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how are push ups going to save western world?

Also we need a good symbol that isn't a joke. Something to be proud of on a flag, maybe something that could even bring nort, west, south and eastern Europe together.

Idk man, sounds allot like work and the newest episode of TWD is out so.. tomorrow k ?

Because maybe it motivates at least one or two faggots to start now and get in shape.

Pussy

would it be better to use your fucking brain and start doing something political instead of faping on number of push ups you can make? tell me do historian now talk about how much could hitler push up on bench or about his ideas? dont be an imbecile neo nazi brute please

That resistance symbol is awesome I remember all the good threads.
This world boils down to action and if you cannot lift your own weight you will not act upon the world in a meaningful way

The point is to just get up and start. Do some more work whatever it is. Hitler did a lot of hard work to get where he got.

Look man, you're what... 60% whites left ? and white kids born in the US now consist of less then 50% of all new born and is steadily declining. Look around you, "the west" as you call it is no more as most EU countries aren't doing much better themselves. White countries and culture is dying and has more then likely passed the point of no return a good 70~ years ago.

>This is a reminder to everyone that we cannot give up. To be redpilled is to know the truth, to seek it. To be redpilled is to be strong mentally and physically, to be the embodiment of your people and ancestors, to make them proud and to bring glory to civilization.
>The world may be a grim place right now but it always has darkness. The light cannot exist without darkness and as the shadows grow the light will only look better.
>Never give up hope and be strong for your people.

Yes. FIGHT!

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I said Europe you faggot. America is not Europe and never will be, never has been. But I am of European decent and I'd rather not see it become another shitty Brazil or caliphate. Just because you are giant pussy that would allow your sister to raped by a Muslim doesn't mean the rest of us have to be.

>The West Cannot Fall

Right, and how much longer do you think your "patriotism" and flag will unite the US ?

At what point is the US no longer run by white culture, how much longer do you think it can last before a stronger culture takes over.

Civic nationalism won't work in the long run, never has.

Know your enemy and understand they know you.

So much this

See

Any great quotes would be appreciated.

youtu.be/FFgUrd-On4A

Well gotta get some sleep before pt tomorrow, hope that some of you were motivated.

This is a very aesthetic symbol, Hitler should have picked it instead of the Swastika

I'd use it but, it might not be so well known that it could work but they could quickly see how it was used in the past.

So you're fine with becoming a minority then, why would anyone listen to a cuckold like that ?

Nazis did use it, just not for the swastika. I'm with you 100% though
pic related installed by the SS in Wewelsburg castle

Isn't this symbol associated with the occult?

Yes, Himmler, head of the SS was obsessed with the occult

OP is a faggot
Please just date a muslim girl and get over yourself