Predictions thread: Happening tomorrow! Comey tomorrow! What happenings will Kek bring?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wet boops lol

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now. It certainly won't happen tomorrow as Comey will step down. Please, relax and have a rest.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

what happening tomorrow?

Hillary will be arrested.

Comey tells Congress that Judge Gorsuch is the one that connects Trump to Putin

kek pls

official tread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

don't be a fuktard, do NOT use that image unless something is HAPPENING.

Will it be live streamed?

drumpft indictment

don lemon will be fucked in the ass live on the air

Most likely nothing major will happen.

No evidence to prove collusion with Russia.

No evidence to prove Obama ordered a wiretap.

Both sides will say that a more thorough investigation needs to happen and will talk about some sort of evidence they believe proves their claim.

Mainstream media will run with the story that Trump bullshitted about Obama's wiretap and demand apologies and the usual suspects will say they want him impeached for this.

The media will quietly stop talking about Russia and just focus on the wiretap story as a way for the media to make you forget that they pushed the Russia hacking the election and Russia colluding with Trump story for months.

okey Hank you I aprecciate you're hard work so I dont have to LOL

Comey reveals the DeepState's secrets.

Comey meeting with House Intelligence committee to formally say whether or not Trump/Russia investigation is happening.

TOMORROW IS BARRON'S 11th BIRTHDAY!!!!

That's what's fucking happening!!!

Is Comey /ourguy/? I forget, I know FBI is but the leadership seems kinda cucked.

Remember all those humvees spotted going around the country?
Trump to declare State of Emergency
Trump to seize deep state assets
US special forces to extrajudicially eliminate compromised media and finance players and rogue intelligence ops
US military to ensure public order during the cleanse

Is "tomorrow" Monday burger time?

Yes

Comey will confirm that Trump was indeed wiretapped.

He will also conclude that the Trump campaign did not collude with Russia in any manner.

Barron gets doubles. Nice.

Oh and checked.

I feel like Comey essentially is a real life AD Skinner, he can be both a friend and foe (being ordered by the higher ups), and might actually be an ally despite what we all think and feel about it

If digits

>FBI releases statement that they will pursue charges against Hillary, Obama and other members of the democratic party

Shieeeeeeeeeeet

This. Skinner was a bad ass despite being a red tape asshole sometimes. He was willing to get down and dirty when the time came.

I boy I hope he says it was Clinton who was goofing around

An attempt at Trump's life and a Germany happening that won't make the headlines but will be on Sup Forums for days because of the severity of the crimes

Bump

n the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I mean, we do got proof that she was in the 90s

Just a volcanic eruption

A no-name democrat with stronger ties to Hillary than previously realized is indicted at the same time as a moderately known republican not yet connected to pedogate
pls Kek (noscriptarino)

My guess is
>No evidence of collusion of Trump and Russia
>Trump towers were never wiretapped
>Trump was never wiretapped
>Flynn was and several trump associates
>FISA requests prove someone did try to tap trump at some point but was denied

The media will report on the wiretaps 100% and demand apologies from Trump
Russia narrative will fade away from news but dems will never let it go. Its like their security blanket.

That means he's off to Hogwarts!

>Catalog
Why is the CIA trying to power up Meme Magic??

praise kek bring us chaos

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now. It certainly won't happen tomorrow as Comey will step down. Please, relax and have a rest.

it's gonna be nothing just like madcows tax return story

dems are gonna be pissed they lost again

Full on Civil War and Nuclear War by the end of the week, I'm calling it now guys!

Massive Civil Unrest as the administration publishes the acts of surveillance on every single person in the country!

Oh boy, look at all this nothing.
You guys can't seriously be staying awake to read this stuff can you? It's nothing. Go to bed or something.
I'm tired, going to sleep now.

If digits it shall be happening

1. more fappening shit
2. N. Korea will FINALLY nuke our asses

Get the fuck out potter fag. Are you fucking 11? Does daddy sort your willyhat while reading you a bedtime story?

Hopefully the fema camps go online

>live on zero hedge

why nuclear war? you think north korea is really gonna shit on everyone and nuke china and seoul

No connection to Russia, there was electronic surveillance. Lynch will be the scapegoat

All the happenings besides WW3, that's for 2066

China, South Korea, Japan and Russia (Vladivostok) are beyond fucked.

China will blow its load of Nukes first then Russia then us. The Korean Peninsula will forever be uninhabitable.

2 Year Nuclear Winter will soon follow for anyone lucky enough to survive the fallout.

>I'm just gonna leave this here.

I've received a media pre-release packet from Wikileaks and it all seems to be nothing but a waste of time.

Pack it up boys, better go to bed.

thanks CIA. glad you're looking out for us.

If digits then those digits were correct and indeed April2017 will see WW3 kick off in the Baltics.

If singles then Kek was not with me when I made this prediction.

>russia theory btfo'd
>surveillance confirmed
>wall paint swatches shown, and color of wall to be determined democratically

The beginning of the end. Obama is caught wiretapping not only Trump tower, but also most other major companies and selling their secrets to China and Russia.

Kek wills it.

life shall began anew

how about skippy's homemade cheese pizza gets leaked?

KEK CONFIRMS, ARM YOURSELVES/POL/
STOCKPILE YOUR FOOD, AMMO, FIND A SHELTER IN THE COUNTRYSIDE, WWIII IS UPON US!

if digits, you're both le_donald niggers and digits cannot predict happenings, only esoteric memes have that power which are beyond our understanding at the moment.

when a globalist puppet realizes.. USA IS DOWN TO FUCK... GLOBALISTS THE FUCK UP. north korea.. you reaaaaallly fucked up. they gonna drop navy seals in bring him back to america, and for the next 30 years we get to pay 2 sheckels to throw rocks covered in Carolina reaper sauce at him.

something stupids gonna happen, and no ones gonna give a shit like usual. :)

FBI releases Trump ties to Russia

Voter machines hacked by Putin himself

Re-election, Clinton gets out of the woods and wins

Trump goes to jail

Rekt

But I'm also scared. It's one thing to know that WWIII will happen soon, but THIS YEAR, within the NEXT TWO MONTHS?

Execute the traitors on live TV. Hell, execute them on their own channels, even.

RUSSIA RUSSSIA RUSSSIA. RUSSIA ALWAYS GETS TO RIDE IN THE FRONT SEAT!

this isn't as forced of a meme as the chin brothers, but it's even more boring. It's also way too /x/ for Sup Forums.

Please, nothing will happen. It's time to sleep, please, Kek is asleep and you should sleep as well. I am so tired I must get some rest now.

...by Gavin McInnes

Something bad will happen.... soon..

Kek is a God
Never sleeps and always winning
Faggot

I DON'T WANT THESE TRIPS.. KEK TAKE IT BACKKKREEEEE

Nothing is happening my God it's late why don't you just sleep.

See

Screen shot for lame shill examples

Libtard

Nothing will happen, as usual. I am sorry but I need to sleep now.

Kek doesn't bring happenings, his female form Keket does. Kek brings enlightenment.

Someone agrees everyone just needs to Zimmer down and go sleep. Join us

Let's worry about tomorrow tomorrow. Let's get some good rest now though. So tired after this long day. Get some sleep

Waitaminute what the fuck. WWIII kicking off in the Baltic states? Combine this post and that thread last night on sleepy posts that had the satelite images of some place in Ukraine that looked like a military camp of some kind. Wasn't it near the border to Russia?

Keep in mind the user who posted it, suddenly posted asking how to delete because someone was knocking on their door at 2 am, then proceeded to make at least 40 sleepy posts in the thread.

if this post gets digits then those images are definitely relevant to WWIII kicking off in the Baltic states.

fuck

fuuuuuuuck

LMAO

They pay you for this?

Pay? I don't understand, you must be very sleepy to make such incoherent posts. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now.

Hillary said she's (out of the woods) virtue signalling giving speeches like she's campaigning. Maxine Watters said impeachment will happen, the other two said Trump won't last long, Elizabeth Warren announced running in 2020, trump lost his shirt when sessions reused himself from Russia investigations, hrc and deep state pushing for pence takeover. Whitehouse breeched multiple times in 1 week finding weaknesses, laptop taken or given to unknowns with blueprint of trump tower, Melania and barron staying in WH since

>
>LMAO
>
>They pay you for this?
Incorrect I am just so tired so I'm off to the sack. Have fun waiting for nothing. Some people I do say.

My fucking **sides**

Kek wills it

Ain't Reddit
Faggot

Merkel gets fucked by wiki leaks kek

he will reveal obama's true birth certificate

Hmm I'm sorry but I'm off to bed I can't defend that I am just. So. Sleepy.

Robo-hitler coming soon to a temple near you.

Blackjack, hookers, etc.

Hello

there was a bot on that thread that talked about people needing to go to sleep, they must be sleepy, its late go to bed.. i tried to save alot of the images. it was weird..

Looks boring. I am going to sleep.

this is a bot

Globalists wanted trump to send weapons to Ukraine to attack russia. All that going on there is Ukraine soros government starting wars. I have friends there that says Ukraine has gotten so bad it's like communism. They know the direction things are going bc they've been there before. I'm glad trump didn't arm ukraine

hi kek p here, does she need a piece?
shadilay

Kek is real. There is chaotic energy.
The timeline is shifting