HELP Sup Forums

Pic related has been parked outside my house for the past 6 hours.

Am I about to get V&?

What do Sup Forums?

Digits decides if I live or get V&

I'm bored too

You can stop by and say hello. If they are the feds, maybe offer to make them coffee or something. Law enforcement are friendly people.

u dead

quick faggot hide your antiques

Those fucking things are parked everywhere

>1 Post by this (((ID)))

OI VEY DURBS

U DED NIGGA

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW!

The little fan thing on the top is spinning. It wouldn't be spinning if nobody was in there.

These niggers follow me everywhere as well
just ignore it they dont have nothing better to do.

Call them a nigger.

Pics or it didn't happen.

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

yea ur fucked kiddo
ur gonna be sent to the enrichment camp

go stick a Garfield on their window, with a sign that says FUCK OFF, NIGGERS

makes me miss Garfield kart

Post actual pic with time stamp or please kindly remove thyself from the gene pool.

Kind Regards,
Sup Forums OP faggot checking department

Not sure how it is in Canada, but here police is happy to check out any suspicious vehicles. Also, you can legally have a vehicle towed away from in front of your property.

Take some pot shots at it with your SKS limited to 5 rounds of centerfire ammunition.
Post webm on the doubleplusgood4chan because they have a better size limiter.

>leaf flag

fuck off in fact go outside and get arrested on purpose. If your in ontario or quebec thats one less leaf nigger crossing the border and shitting up towns around here. We need to meme the 2nd wall.

Op here. Had to post pic from mobile. Believe me now?

Call cops, make a complaint. Barricade yourself in your house until they arrive. Where do you live?

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

Theres the proof. Up here in Canuckistan the RCMP are both the police and the FBI. Would it be safe to call them?

Thanks CIA

Throw bricks until it leaves, leaf.

>common vehicle
>low exposure
>OP DELIVER written on paper
>most likely a quebec/ontario fag on EST time at midnight or so

fuck off you b8 leaf fag.

How am I supposed to take a HQ photo at night?

I had written OP Delivers, but the "s" was cut off.

It dark on the Pacific coast too.

>send kurt a flashing gif
>had people with out of state license plates driving past me snapping pictures of me on their cell phones a couple weeks ago
>the FBI is seriously dedicating time and resources to make sure I don't send any more flashing gifs to jews

This country is fucked up. I bet the FBI are cucks.

oh no someone parked a sprinter van!

take your meds you nigger

Maple It to death, its the only way, brah.

It's easy for all of you to say this shit, but I COULD WAKE UP IN AN RCMP/CSIS BLACKSITE TOMORROW.

I'm not joking user. They had washington state plates. I live in Nebraska.

Why would they even have an interest in you? Unless you did some shit I wouldn't wig out too hard

Browsing Sup Forums is reason enough.

We know things they don't want us to.

It is nothing, nobody is watching you. It is very late and you are very tired. You should go to sleep.

I don't believe you.

I dunno...Try to keep us up to date user, does seem rather odd.

It's still there.

A white pickup truck stopped by it about 20 mins ago. I heard some doors slamming, and then it drove off.

Shift change?

u gon get caught by James elephantis for knowin too much

Sad!

>420
O shit waddup!

dafaq OP? i can park my van whereever i want

Hans, I never see vans like this parked on my block. Let alone at night.

Call a towing company and say the van hasn't been moved in the past two months. You've asked around the neighbourhood and no one knows who it belongs to.

Make sure you do it from a payphone so it can't be traced back to you.

If only we had any payphones Bruce.

Call Canadian 911 and tell them you're afraid for your life and you think your girlfriends dad is currently outside and he hates you/has guns/has a history of violence.

see what happens.

i was implying that its me parking outside.

however, think about this. if those are indeed feds parking there they are probably in this very thread

Good idea.

what if its allhuakbar?

bump

OP whatever you do, do not go to sleep while the van is outside. They will most likely kidnap you while youre sleeping.

OP give us an update have the RCMP assault mooses shown up yet?

This.

arm your self and sneek outside and take pictures of the plates. come back here and post results.

That way we can help if anythig

oh fuck

I have read over your post, OP, and it's a complete nothingburger. I am now tired. Aren't you, OP? Please, let's get some sleep. It's time for sleep.

I think OP got dragged into the van and he's being raped by Mounties as we speak

suggestions only work on the weak minded, jedi.

or feds are knocking on his door, funny thing is almost every time i come too my house a car comes near my window in my culdesac, when i pull open the shade to stare at it it drives off.

Please, stop worrying yourself over a nothingburger. That van is likely a construction crew. It's time to sleep, stop concerning yourselves over a dumb idea. I am so tired I must get some sleep now.

Burn house down

that neighbor must love you hahahah

FUCK the RCMP use German proxies now?

Your digits unnerve me.

I'm still awake. Literally too nervous to sleep.

Why would a construction crew be here at 10:30PM?

Please, go to sleep. Nothing is happening. I am so tired, I must rest now.

then call a tow
also your faggoty dystopian police force should help, and if they don't then you know they're in on it.

I recognize that parking lot. So you are saying you live on a sportsfield. You are officially the biggest faggot of the month so far. And this is a Sup Forums tier thread.

this is a shitty larp thread until you provide some proof
saged

this. the purpose of calling the cops is to suse out whether that van is one of theirs.

or they could make the cops arrest op

Oh shit! Did you fail to use the proper pronoun on a tranny? They gonna get you for that leaf.

>not seeing my timestamped pic related.

so force their hand. if it's going to happen anyway who cares.

that specific van being mine was just a joke, but them reading this thread is very well possible

Maybe someone lives in it and they just needed somewhere to park for the night. Chill out mate.

ah, missed that
go for a drive, see if you are followed

I know the Poleizei read everything you post online Andreas, I'm super paranoid now. Apparently the leaf police do too.

i wonder if they are gonna say hi or not, this is getting boring.

Should I knock on the van user?

You won't do it.

Go say hi.

this. yes. if it's unoccupied do the following:

go inside, open a can of tuna, return to can and drizzle all the tuna oil or water in the vent intake between the windshield and the hood. kek wildly.

I'm scared.

Convince me.

What are you still doing here? FuCKING RUN!!!

have a kot or a doggo make it go and investigate

periscope it.

What should I out in my bugout bag user? I have alot of shit in my closet.

this, being our autism with you, we're portable

You'll find out whether or not you're going to be v& even quicker :^)))))).

If your bug out bash isn't ready by now it's too late

I have a stove, food, water, a tarp, a knife, flashlight, clothes and rope in it. Is this enough user?

some nail biting shit, yo

maybe it'll just be two fatasses fucking in a van, and you can sigh in relief

That's not the police

Probably not

You've got a rifle, Leafbuddy?

If it is the police its one of those mobile RCMP cell phone interceptors

How do I know Gilles?

I hope. But I won't know. What if it's still there in the morning?

Don't have my license yet burgerbro.

>grew up in wealthy suburbia
>one day suspicious car was parked in front of our house
>there all day
>mom calls local PD to ask what's up
>'oh we know about that, don't worry'
>mom brings them coffee
>they're definitely cops watching a house up the block
>over the next few years, family gradually learns that the house a few doors down is inhabited by mobsters

years later (after the mobsters moved) our family got to know the local police chief through church
He had some funny stories about that house/family

The thing about police surveillance is if you are in a city its hard to know when your being tailed because the cops have so many undercovers all over the city with their own radio frequencies

Based

Thats always a possibility too, could indeed be feds but not necessarily there for -you-

Be safe