Power Level

Guys I keep letting my power level be exposed, specifically at work.

I mean I try to keep it hidden, but sometimes shit just comes out of my mouth. Not 1488 or anything, but race realism, trump politics etc.

I work in a highly blue pilled workplace. A biotech firm where everyone openly hates Trump.

I really need this job, but I'm scared I'll eventually let a big ol' red pill out and I'll get the ax.

How do I suppress my power level so I can make money in this crappy, liberal shit hole?

don't do it senpai. Keep your job get a family. An image board isn't worth yo livelyhood my dude

Seriously how hard is it to keep your fucking mouth shut? I actually have to force myself to be more talkative and I wouldn't talk about politics.

Ya'll need the 1st amendment at work, thats what we have in Scandinigia

What did you say to them?

do you live in a right to work state. if not then sue

Join the National Guard. Being in the military allows me to openly be Centralist (aka, Nazi Alt-Right Conservative) without any consequence, because I can just say it is discrimination of the armed forces for being loyal to my Commander and Chief.

It's little things you know. First, I never shit on Trump at work. Which at my place of business is basically an endorsement.

Some of my coworkers are friends in real life before I worked there. They know I'm into right wing politics - which to a normie is basically Hitler worship.

When I travel to different cities that have high crimes rates I joke about not staying in ghetto placed.

Like I said, I do a fairly good job at refusing to discus politics at work. I'm just a right wing guy which is persecuted in todays workplace.

I'm actually a really nice person.

Pussy bitch. You think this is all a fucking game?

I haven't been fired yet. I'm simply having a hard time navigating the workplace after taking the red pill.

Right wing polities is frowned upon in my line of work. My colleagues are all shit libs. Nice people, just shitty, judgmental leftest politics.

The more people that expose their power level, the better it becomes for everyone else. Take one for the team, m8

How is working biotech? That's something i've been seriously considering doing.

Very challenging work. I'm just a BS, and my firm is 80% PhD.

The pay is alright, no where near 6 figures or anything. I got my degree in 2015 (I was already an old fag, went back for a BS at 25).

My position requires a lot of travel because I'm a tech for the equipment at different facilities. But it's okay due to the fact I was not well traveled before. Finding a girlfriend is tough though.

Honestly I'm hoping for this more and more. There are many of us. Maybe not all in the Internet culture, but white and nationalistic none the least.

I want right wing polities and the debate of polities to be accepted. Because right now I feel like I must hide in the shadows.

All of the media, academia, popular culture, etc portrays me as a monster with no heart.

It's ok op, the answer is that you need rest. After a good sleep it will become more clear.

you're right user. Good night Sup Forums I love you assholes so much.

Good night cunt, don't let the drop bears in.

Start thinking of stupid shit liberals say. Say that instead, it will sound ironic to you, but theyll probably agree. It always gives a good laugh.

what kinda biotech and where? i have a phd in biophysics, doing a postdoc rn and wondering what i should do after. Also just KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Im in an ivy league school dude do you know how rampant SJWs are here?

You're a lion surrounded by sheep.

Don't hate them, dont try to fix or correct them. You work among them, you appreciate the good in them and then you go home. Its the workplace, not a place you have to conquer.

Besides, there are ways to discuss politics without actually discussing politics. You dont have to have an opinion (which is useful in discussion with females).

Most people just want you to listen. And when you do, they have to hear what comes out of their own mouth. You dont have to challenge them. Let them talk, support the good points and ignore the rest. Discussion isnt about the topic anyways, its about humans playing games with each other to find feelings. Make it enjoyable for them and let them come to truth in their own time. The things worth knowing you have to discover yourself anyways.

Good luck.

I relate man. I make a conscious effort to keep to myself at work but you can't just lie to people and be fake to everyone and you can't key them in to blow your cover as a thought criminal. What you can do is make a niche for yourself as someone who repeatedly dodges these topics for undisclosed reasons.