Its pretty weird how Sup Forums was getting spammed with threads about this turd for a few days

its pretty weird how Sup Forums was getting spammed with threads about this turd for a few days

and today the spam suddenly stopped

almost like some kind of coordinated shill campaign was called off...

really makes me think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_y7ZZmYVPA
youtu.be/UNw1kt_MyoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sort the catalog by creation date, refresh every so often and your opinion of Sup Forums will never be the same

>spam
It's like one thread every 2-4 hours

I'm sorry I dont get it, will you explain? I'm too high.

> Inb4 degenerate drug and all that shit.

>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/catalog
>sort by: creation date

He did a lifestream with Sargon where Sargon basically BTFO of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_y7ZZmYVPA

^ link for anyone interested, it's a bit long 2:27:32. All Destiny does is constantly tries to strawman Sargon.

And here you are making a new one steve.

still not following? what does it show? a bunch of shills? Shocking

I watched part of the jon guy debate and honestly thought he got handled by the guy. Destiny thinks he's some great intellectual being of our time, and he's kind of a fucking moron, its pretty hilarious, and I wonder if people know THATS why they watch him

ok

This. Another one arrives right on cue, right, OP?

>1 post by this ID.

Yeah, really antagonizes the axons.

Why anyone continued to watch destiny after his debate with Ryan Dawson is beyond me. Ryan Dawson basically exposed destiny as an ignorant fucking moron and completely fucking dominated him in the debate.

youtu.be/UNw1kt_MyoY
Take a shot of whiskey every time Destiny says something like "I guess you know more than me about that BUT..."

I'm just making an observation
nice quads

destiny sounds like he gargles black bull sperm on a daily bases. what an insecure moralfag cuck desperate for attention.

chekt

That's because all of Sup Forumss debaters got BTFO
>Girl on Sup Forums got BTFO in a debate with Destiny
>JonTron gets BTFO with 200k subs leaving his channel and he had to lock his subreddit
>Sargon of Akkad gets BTFO in recent debate
Who is next on the list? Is Destiny going for Sup Forumss favorite Water Filter Salesman and his pupil at Infowars?

>*makes spam shill thread*

egas you fucking cuckold nigger

you forgot naked ape and lauren southern in that pic

you're a pathetic cuck grasping at straws in a losing battle.

>mfw I BTFO all of Sup Forumss favorite youtuber

Sorry, but Destiny destroyed Sarcuck on that. Sarcuck outed himself as alt-right basically.

He got BTFO immediately more than once lol. There was nothing for anyone to get behind, he's just a fucking dork.

Who is that guy even? Anyway, time to go to sleep.

>this guy procreated

I'm sorry, but did Destiny already lose? Oh, that's right. The debate isn't even over yet. In fact, it barely started. Does not having the lead by the first few arguments count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debate is still on? Destiny is still debating right now and he has been the best debater of the left for how many years now? He's debating one of the worst debaters of the alt-right who just happens to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of talking to a major debater and streamer. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Destiny is one of the best fucking talkers of the left. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Destiny wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, your alt-right debater just stepped out of bounds short of the argument when they needed to get one. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Destiny topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the guy because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking guys on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I missed it what happened

if you see shill threads instead of replying, report and ignore it