I accidentally radicalized my liberal friend against muslims while administering some red pills

I accidentally radicalized my liberal friend against muslims while administering some red pills.

He used to hate trump, now he is in DEUS VULT mode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
youtube.com/watch?v=BtfR31PGZVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doing Gods work son

Please tell me how you did it. I redpilled my centrist right-leaning friend and I overdosed him on redpills to where he is now centrist left-leaning, I think

what were your methods? what did you show him?

>while administering some red pills.

Which ones? I could use some lol

if this was an animated hypnoseizure gif flashing synchronous integers behind it, all glory would be to kek

I have an incredibly left leaning friend that I think is beyond rationality. He'll share Antifa shit on Facebook and those shitty image macros complaining about White people, while he himself is White. It doesn't help that his girlfriend is a literal Communist and wants to genocide anybody that isn't a gay minority.

The Holocaust didn't happen, if not its numbers are exaggerated.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA

And the one made by oy vey memorial museum:
youtube.com/watch?v=BtfR31PGZVA

Sandy Hoax is always my go-to normie converting redpill.

hes mexican son of two illegals, living here on the dream act. He asked how i could support trump and i just started feeding him islam statistics. He was very ignorant of islam before i gave him a crash course in what 1.6 billion people believe

He though muslims only make up a small % of global population.

If he's at that point then he won't want to hear any rational arguments you try to make. Try to hit him emotionally, but go really fucking slow with it all. See if you can find a gay natsoc, there's plenty on Sup Forums you could find that could talk to your friend, kek

What's the deal with Sandy Hook? I never looked much into that. That and the Port Arthur massacre in Australia

This is a probleeeemmmm... how?

Most of the time if we argue politically it's over things that aren't even major social problems, just "muh poor black people" and "muh tranny death camps". You can't make an appeal to emotion against somebody that has flawed logic.

Burger, noooo! What did you do!!!

according to the guy i just radicalized, kill em all

How

>hes mexican son of two illegals, living here on the dream act
Redpill him into fucking leaving. Fuck off OP

Time to go all in and bring in the major issues? If you ever do that though be fucking careful, he will instantly cut you off and go hostile if he notices you going too far

Wut

Make him and his family leave.

close enough!

SHADILAY

same thing happened to me with my little sister. she was full commie hipster before and now she hates muslims so much and feels so pent up and desperate given that were canadian and just expected to accept the take over, im scared for her safety because she might do something stupid.

Not as radicalized as this person

Is that female?

i showed him
>2 million people praying to a rock hidden inside a cube
>throwing people off buildings
>"refugee" rape statistics
>crime stats for europe
>netherlands election results
>pic related

Nothing to see OP is just an idiot

I'm not sure

I've been radicalizing people against the jews by subtly pointing out that 'the Middle East wars don't benefit the US, we're only there for Israel and also.. why are we giving them trillions of dollars in aid? I guess it's because of the media' (generally framing myself as a pacifist moral bernie nigger) I try to seem as normie and bluepilled as possible to invoke a feeling of a trusting bond in the target normie , they are scared by cunning figures and won't trust them

Jews are on our side in the fight against the sand people

>They did it for financial gain

Stop.
Neither jews or muslims are our allies

No, the jews must be eradicated first, the jews caused the migration crisis in Europe just to pit whites against the Muslims to guess what.. get us to fight for Israel. Jews are the inciters and prolongers of war. They are also working on ways to get whites to kill whites (in Russia) as we speak

That already kind of happened. Before the election I made it clear I was voting for Trump over Hillary and actually explained why. His girlfriend just made arguments like "he's a racist and a sexist!", when I tried to refute those points we just got stuck on them instead of the actual issues. I tried to use the ol' Yuri trick where you radicalize what they say and use slippery-slope arguments, but it seemed like they had another bullshit reason for every counterpoint I had.
>"Black people are committing more crime because of racism."
>give proof that Blacks are more racist on average than Whites
>"Well they have a worse socioeconmic status!"
>show data of many poorer counties with less violent crime of the major problem cities (Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, etc.)
>"Well see it's actually because of institutionalized racism!"
>show that one picture detailing all the people responsible, who were Black, in that one case in Baltimore a couple years back
>"See, I told you it's because of racism!"
And it just repeats. The delusions are too strong to just rationally disprove.

Has anyone ever done this and felt a strange time of guilt? I redpilled my normie chad friend and she been working in this at Asian girl. Seeing it play out in real life just feels weird, like this isn't memeing, it's the world we live in now. While I'm glad, I'm charting unknown territory and all tat guilt from propaganda I was taught as a kid is still tugging on me. I'll keep soldiering o but it's an abstract kind of feel to convert normies to race realism.

I know this feel, abstract is a good word to describe it. At once you're both glad to see them become aware of more, yet regretful that you've doomed them to know.