Ouch, 10 years? His butthole will be #btfo

Ouch, 10 years? His butthole will be #btfo.

Other urls found in this thread:

hu.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kék_levelibéka
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39315393
wesearchr.com/bounties/jew-goldstein-the-legal-funding
youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E
nytimes.com/2017/03/17/technology/social-media-attack-that-set-off-a-seizure-leads-to-an-arrest.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we need someone famous on the alt-right to help organize a fundraising campaign for his legal defence

he's one of us for fuck's sake

Wtf. 10 years for posting a gif on twitter? Fuck you. Can they even prove he had a seizure? Get off the internet if you're that weak.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>AT LEAST I STILL HAVE MUH FREE SPEECH

fuck this country is dead

Free Hat
Free Hat
Free Hat

what happened desu

They got Ravioli? Who's next spegghetios?

this.
one day they'll come for all of Sup Forums

Source?

ban assault GIFs

>rivello
Judging by facial characteristics he is likely about 7 or so inches and uncut. Girthiness unknown. He will be a certain treat for some

>b-but the gif didn't open!
>muh free speech!
TALK SHIT GET SHIT FAGGOT

Bumping until he's free
hu.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kék_levelibéka

If I remember the FBI arrested him for cyber stalking or some BS like that. That charge won't stick. The journalist had to click to play the gif in question he assumed the risk.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39315393

There's already a legal defense fund organised,

I chipped in $50, partly since I feel a great degree of fellowship with him as a fellow shitposter, but also because if they manage to get away with it it sends a very dangerous precedent for coming after "trolls" (including anyone they define as trolls).

I encourage everyone here who can afford it to do the same, if they get away with this there eventually won't be a here anymore.

donate to his defense fund

Fuck he's cute, still this sucks. Eichenwald was drunk, he caused his own seizure.

This is an actual Kék frog.

No fucking way he got TEN years for sending a gif. No. Way. If so that's fucking insane.

good job

Weaponized autist uses weaponized gif and triggers a man to death

bretty rare

What's the charge? Dank Memeing in the First Degree? Assault with a Deadly GIF?

AND THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEE

>gave seizure to Kurt Eichenwald
>(((Eichenwald)))
Really makes you think

AND IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

Fuck me, by the guys own admission he had autoplay turned off and clicked play on a gif that clearly said it would give him a seizure.

It's like charging someone for assault because they were doing windmill punches and you walked into them.

We raised enough shekels to get Based Stick Man, praised be his name, out of jail within 24 hours

We need to do the same for Based Gif Man

Criminal cyberstalking.
Basically, the seizure is a moot point now. Merely trolling someone(a jew) is now a crime.

CAUSE THERE AINT NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND

GOD BLESS THE USAAAAAAAA

This. There is something known as assumption of risk in law, and that would be it. It'd be the same as knowingly downloading a file with a virus attached and then trying to sue, it wouldn't work

Kek shrine for meme magic.

OOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

I refuse to believe this would stick, he sent the fucking thing to a public twitter profile

>It'd be the same as knowingly downloading a file with a virus attached and then trying to sue, it wouldn't work

Unless you're rich and you have lawyers and can buy an activist judge.

You idiots don't realise that this Jewish prick knew he would not win, it's about drowning out this John guy in legal fees essentially ruining his life that way for no other reason than he can. Retards can't see the forest through the trees itt.

See Depending on the prosecution and judge, it can stick.
Especially in good ol Maryland.

Which is exactly why we need to pay his legal fees

>I refuse to believe this would stick

Who cares if it does or doesn't? Why is he being charged with it in the first place you fucking moron. He'll still lose everything trying to pay lawyers for this mess he's in.

10 years? It'd be beyond fucked up if he had to spend a month in jail.

Putting people in jail for posting mean spirited tweets would be the definition of cruel and unusual punishment.

The "just" punishment should be a fine and probation.

Link or it didn't happen

He deserves to be in prison for using social media.

>normal looking fairly handsome white man
>shitposting internet radical

how did this happen

Wheres thee .gif in question.

No, here's what you do. Find out the court date, and get a bunch of guys together with phones+flashing gifs.
When kikefag comes out of the courthouse, go up to him like reporters would and flash him with your phones.
Better yet, bring a strobe light like used on Halloween. Battery-powered.

The more I learn about Kurt Eichenwald, the more disgusted I am by this vicious, lying vindictive cunt.

The comments section on the crowdfunding page are illuminating.

Good night Sup Forums, work tomorrow.

Believe it or not there are quite a bit of normal, non-ugly anons that post here

>retards can't see the forest through the trees

Is this advanced Aussie shitposting?

>wagecuck

heh

Thst guys face is definitely Masculine. Total shitlord

Which is why it is so important for everyone to donate to his legal defence fund. We need to rob these filthy rotten kikes of their ability to abuse the legal system to shut down anyone that dares oppose them

The reality is if you're gonna do this shit you need to use a good VPN that doesn't store any logs. Sad but true.

Underrated

It's fucked he was arrested in the first place. Ever heard of free speech?

Wtf is wrong with this country

Rare

Or we all chip in $10 to make sure one of our own doesnt serve 10 years

Either or

>asking the alt-right for donations

He is qt

They've been pumping estrogen into the tap water for almost a decade now.

Everyone knows the Bill of Rights is just a list of suggestions.

>live in America
>shipost on twitter
>get 10 years in prison

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
CAUSE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

>who is based stick man

Kurt Eichenwald. Isn't that the guy that had some court case involving CP or some Pedogate shit and the judge let him walk?

Right? Just imagine if he does actually serve jail time. Getting put in general population with violent felons and gang members for what? For trolling a guy with a seizure disorder?

It'd be a gross misuse of "justice".

>boohoo i cant freely call for the death of all [race] and try to give epileptic people seizures :(
face it drumpfkins, one day you're all gonna be in jail

wawaweewa

AAAND THE ROCKETS RED GLARREEE

He's a kike, what do you expect?

nytimes.com/2017/03/17/technology/social-media-attack-that-set-off-a-seizure-leads-to-an-arrest.html?_r=0

>On Friday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said it had arrested John Rayne Rivello, 29, at his home in Salisbury, Md., and accused him of sending the electronic file. The agency charged Mr. Rivello with criminal cyberstalking with the intent to kill or cause bodily harm.

>The charge could carry a prison sentence of up to 10 years, according to the United States district attorney in Dallas, who is prosecuting the case.

He's /our guy/ but I'm not giving this faggot a dime. This isn't Leddit.

he looks like a boot bitch

Eichenwald's address in Dallas is publically available, I believe it's even in the Sup Forums archives. Just saying

Should due twitter for allowing such a dangerous piece of media to be shared.

>Hillary wins majority vote.
>Still loses.
>Millions of people's votes didn't even matter.

AAAAAAAAAAAND THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE

YOUR IP HAS BEEN LOGGED

Racism and homophobia coming from a Jew. Shocker.

Should sue Twitter*

OH SAY DOES THAT STAR SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE

Thank god that we're a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

KYS

Fuck off back to R eddit, shill. And if you come back, bring better b8.

He's a US Marine too, he's our guy.
Donate for his defense if you can, I'm sure we have some lawfags on here who could help.

he's wearing a USMC winter cap too

tfw we have trained killers on here posting smug anime girls and preparing for RaHoWa

>Boohoo, I can't freely call for the death of [race]
Then why aren't niggers and MSM in jail for inciting race wars?

>assault gifs are a thing now
On business, vacation?

Is that the charge or a court verdict

Yeah, he's the guy that wrote a big award winning news story interviewing a CP star about how awful it is to be doing CP when in reality he was buying CP from the star and using the news story as a convenient way to cover himself AND boost his career.

seriously he does look like a boot ... like fresh out of boot ...

corrupt judges everyone

>sending weaponized anthrax kills
>sending 01001 kills

same shit different plumbing.

ive seen enough bad info shared on b. stalking, slander, libel, bring em back!

>honeypotting 101