infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHILLS BTFO
LEFT BTFO
KEKASERVES BTFO

business as usual.

Who gives a fuck? Where are the taxcuts, jobs and health insurance?

>shill detected
The main reason anyone voted him in was to BTFO of washington. Every step of the way is a victory.

>"Obama wiretapped me during the election!!!1"
>"Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009" - infowars

>all is well
>shit gets leaked illegally to press
>now is problem

so where are the actual documents?

i want to believe but its probably just more bullshit

he didn't say WHICH election
10-D Reversi

>Infowars

>infowars

i just went over their "evidence". its literally nothing, we're all tired of this fake news nonsense, we need some sleep.

t. sucker ass little bitches

>infowars.com

Ask congress, they're already arriving, and ask congress

Drudge is linking it in red text, he usually has decent discretion especially with important stuff like this.

>week ago Trump warns some stuff might come out in the next 2 weeks which will validate him
>this leaks on the day before a big rally
>Alex knows Trump & Trumpeople
>Drudge double linking the story

yeah, something is up

How else are we supposed to, "Grab em by the pussy," if the NSA keeps eves dropping on locker room talk?

>Infowars

At least provide a somewhat credible source before I call it fake news.

5/10 just cause Im replying
If you think for a moment they stopped surveillance on Trump or anyone else you obviously don't understand how these people operate, They're recording fucking everything from everyone all the time.

Jobs already being brought back, healthcare already moving through congress, and taxcuts are on the way. Be thankful for your ignorance is just ignorance user.

Do you think bush bugged trump tower because he wanted to know who would win on the Apprentice?

>InfoWars

I only watch for LeeAnn's boobs.

You're right, I'll wait for NYT or CNN

COURT IS NOW IN SESSION

I've boobytrapped my wires so I know exactly who's tapping me and when from where and inject a nice overclock script that increases the speed of their harddrives until they melt.

>go to sleep

How to spot a shill 101

>People still focusing on shill mainstream media garbage like the 'Wiretapping' that never happened
>Trump still continues to lumber about making retarded, short sighted decisions that will affect the country for decades to come

You guys really aren't that smart, are you?

thats pretty sophisticated stuff, like whoa, i mean, that's really wild stuff

Did... Did they just make up a non-existent NSA program? There is no such thing as 'Project Dragnet', the NSA spying is just called a dragnet. It's like they read the article they linked, but are too stupid to understand it and just went from there to make up more shit.

The stupidity of the people who believe this guy is astounding.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

Jeff Sessions is a shitty, happy-dumb-look on his face, attorney general who is against marijuana.

Until he arrests ANY politician my opinion will not change.

>You guys really aren't that smart, are you?
You're the dumbass on Sup Forums most of the shit is what we want to happen.

Nigger he literally mentions Obama.

Fuck off.

You should see how I reverse engineer keyloggers.

>info wars

Obama is just another way of saying the Obama administration

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

I just read your comment. Obviously you typed this while you're feeling nauseous. What did you eat??

no

Oh boy, look at all this nothing.
You guys can't seriously be staying awake to read this stuff can you? It's nothing. Go to bed or something.
I'm tired, going to sleep now.

no

t. Pedro Shekelgruber, the sleepy Mexican Jew

It's probably nothing. Sorry, I'm tired. Let's all get some sleep, I'm sure it will all be sorted in the morning. Goodnight

Kek

>that pic
>that flag

Chaos

Oh boy, look at all this nothing.
You guys can't seriously be staying awake to read this stuff can you? It's nothing. Go to bed or something.
I'm tired, going to sleep now.

Trump is a faggot who said snowden is a traitor, now he's crying about exactly what snowden gave his life up for. What a little bitch. Fuck trump

kek wills it

mfw all these shills in the thread.

i don't see any wikileaks documents

I was reading this article in my new bed with clean new sheets. It's been snowing out, but I have the fireplace going and have serene music playing softly in the background. I can see the sky from where I'm laying, it's a beautiful cerulean blue. This article seems very boring but it might be my placid mood or my warm, comfy bed that's making me so sleepy. It's comforting to be in such a deep deep state of relaxation. I think I'll sleep now, in fact, I'm sure it will happen any moment. Goodnight guys, rest well and sweet dreams.

how do you even poo that much?

I'm a shill? :D

I have the same question, did she died and void her bowels?

>>infowars leaking NSA documents from joe arpaio
>PFFFFT INFOWARS THEY PROBABLY JUST WROTE THE DOCUMENTS THEMSELVES

this is illness freinds.

wikileaks has the documents.
whitehouse has the documents
fbi has the documents

this is 4d chess. this is a move to legitmize alex jones.
rightfully

no this is why hillary won the popular vote

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

THIS IS THE BIGGEST HAPPENING OF THE MONTH SO FAR! WHERE'S THE RON PAULS?!

Holy shit

>infowars
Isn't that an agenda site that tells lies in order to push a narrative?

same thing

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

More ''sleep'' comments?

Who would they be shilling for and why?

(genuine question, please don't bite my head off)

see if this is commented on tomorrow.
comey is supposed to speak.

See. More sleep posts. Shill fags.
Don't sleep. Stay on Sup Forums always.

That bait and switch though. Try harder next time shill.

its code

It's just another buzzword response that Sup Forums just fucking loves

Yes.

What are they doing??

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

>Infowars

dropped

An even worse meme than bog posting. Never thought I'd see the day.

drudge linked idiotic infowars articles before.

>asleep
>woke

its the obvious converse assertion of "repilled".
it could just be a couple of autists because it doesnt really make sense. but here it is.
over and over.

Also today is Monday, so Jim Comey is gonna btfo you retards....

I like Trump, but this infowars-tier lizard people, pizzagate, birth certificate, wiretapping bullshit needs to stop

>Infowars

At half of the week nobody gonna talk about this

>poem about a dude that cuts his limb off with a chainsaw and dies in the woods

oh FUCK should i SLEEP NOW
MY FUCKING LEG IS GONE
SHOULD I SLEEP NOW

I DEMAND YOU BREAK YOUR CONDITIONING
RESTORE THE REPUBLIC
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

>sleepy faggots

still faggots

Ahhh, the ubiquitous Sup Forums faggot "shill" troll. There is no where in the world where so many people with such little knowledge on a topic gather to discuss that said topic.

The horse anus is a marvel of evolutionary biology.

Like most mammals, rhythmic contractions of the bowels move the feces up to the end of the gut to be expelled.

What sets the horse anus apart is the bafflingly complex autonomic contractive motion of 4 muscular rings which function like sphinctoral guillotine. As the feces is squeezed out, the rings expand and the outermost ring is retracted into an interior skinfold resembling the human foreskin, leaving an interstital tissue fold to open air.

The two inner rings then contract, and push apart, severing the horse feces cleanly, allowing to drop free as the outer ring folds back through the interstital flap, creating a intrinsic wiping motion with the fourth ring as it contracts back into the horses rectum.

This advanced biological mechanism is so effective that many industrial companies have copied Nature's design for self-cleaning viscus liquid dispensers housed within complex machinery.

Rofl says the dude who watches infowars. National Enquirer is probably more accurate than those fucks.

Yawner mcyawnerberry..

So how much do you get paid per post?

when you put it that way, I geuss Trump did hack the election.

>T-T-T-They're all SHILLS!

Seriously, Alex Jones is at best paid opposition and at worst a manlet who scams people for water filters. He's right though, there was a wiretap, it just happened to not be from Obama and was meant to overhear Russians, guess Trump is fucked.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

>infowars
>cnn

pick only one. infowars has been FAR better than cnn during the past 9 months.

where there's shills...theres fire

>obongo in tahiti without wife+kids

faggots gonna get burnt

these documents outline multiple trump properties targeted for surveillance.

At least I'm not working for free. You're sitting around in some shit room eating cheeses thinking your some kind of warrior because you fight for the unpopular opinion in this country. We used to call those types "hipsters"

Ha, righttttt, cause it suits the reigning administrations narrative. I've never seen more gullible and hypocritical people.

>hipsters for hitler
can this be a thing now?

>cheeses
Cheetos, you're thinking of cheetos.

Calling it cheeses makes me sound like some kind of connoisseur eating fine cheese and drinking wine.

Trump loves national enquirer

you are getting an "internship" right? BHAHAHAHAAAA. where do you go? Georgetown???????? no one will ever hire you.