NSA DOCUMENTS PROVE SURVEILLANCE OF DONALD TRUMP & HIS FAMILY

>THREAD #2
ITS POSTED ON THE TOP OF DRUDGE

ITS REAL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

>Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

>As revealed from the Dragnet database, not only was Trump himself surveilled but so were numerous employees of his located at Trump Tower.

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-19/senator-hints-trump-may-resign-i-think-he-going-get-himself-out
infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Fake Russian News!

Nigger shill

Go to sleep goy, it will all be over soon.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-19/senator-hints-trump-may-resign-i-think-he-going-get-himself-out

include this matey

bumping for visibility

Bump

who else is not sleepy gary in this thread?

OP of old thread here

Are we all too retarded to actually link the articles
drudgereport.com/

MEMES AT THE READY BOYS

*Yawn*
This is nothing guys, I've read through it all and it just made me sleepy, save your time and just have a sleep.

just go to sleep. acquiesce to your stress.just go to sleep.

>tfw you know it's over

Stop reading this stuff, aren't we here for Keks and laughs. Please, let's all go to bed, we are all so tired. I think it's time for us all to go to sleep now. I am sorry but there is no such thing as the UN coming into American soil tomorrow so please stop posting this nonsense. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now.

rick and morty confirms. anyone sleepy is gay

Shilling through the world!

Hahahahaha are you serious? There is no proof for this. Get some sleep, your insanity is showing. Please, just rest.

Bump for lock her up

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

I am so awake from reading this. I've never felt more woke in my life. I am bursting with energy user, I know you are too. So ready to read and bump more and more! Shadilay.

I have looked through every NSA document pertaining to wiretapping. There was absolutely nothing substantial in any of them. After all these hours of research I am extremely tried. We should all go to bed soon.

> Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

wtf?
2004 to 2009?
Why?

>all these sleepy posts

Is this a meme

please see

this meme is fucking hilarious

WAITING FOR MONDAY

shills are out in full force, you know we're on to something goys!

Take my massive fucking bump

shareblue_script.bat output ./ 1. Bush did this, not Obama
2. This was old wiretapping on multiple high profile people
3. Wiretapping NOT related to 2016 campaign to aide Clinton to win election

I'm going to bed guys. This stuff is getting repetitive now. Its all probably going to end up not changing anything anyways, why bother look at this stuff.

So did the Jews finally start gassing us? Why is everyone so sleepy?

I'm disappointed. Nothing to see here. I'm sorry, but I must sleep. So very sleepy now. Eyes are heavy. Sleep....

infowars

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

>wtf?
>2004 to 2009?
>Why?
Read the article.... the database they received only goes from 04-10

So... it could have started before or contiued after, who knows. Literally nothing to show that it started or ended in those years, so it probably didn't begin/end in 04/09

is this some kind of meta meme, are you an anti shill bumping the post. let a nilla know

wow
it's fucking nothing

Shareblue shills trying to psyop us. Easy to spot.

Meh I'm so tired of this stuff. Time for bed, no point in even reading it we all know what's going on. Don't bother.

I read it from beginning to end, every almond I have is energized. I'm so electric I shock the gay out of my neighbors, Mike Pence is my friend.

Here's some more:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/

>Imran Awan — the lead suspect in a criminal probe into breaches of House of Representatives information security systems — possessed the password to an iPad used by then-Democratic National Committee Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz when DNC emails were given to WikiLeaks, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

777, even Keck agrees with me. There's nothing substantial in this, just sleep. Log off Sup Forums, pour a big glass of milk for yourself and take a nice, long nap.

yeah anons are obviously running with the sleepyshillmeme

it's hilarious because it's so obvious and desperate

best post so far

Bunch of shills and sliders. Joke's on them, sun's high and dry over here right now.

Keck nothing substantial here
Seriously forced meme going to go back to contributing to real news not this fake stuff

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

Not gonna lie, former sleeper here. It's been real comfy sleeping and having sick dreams and all, but seriously, we can't let these guys just tell us to stay woke can we?

You must be so tired. Have a sleep user.

i legitimately can't tell if these sleepy garys are serious, or if its a meme, and their bumping the thread pretending to be shills. i feel like i missed something man.

Ancient shill secret.
>type sage in options
>don't type sage in comments
>thread slid with no evidence
>keep secret safe

I am exhausted. I think you are too, just take a break and stop reading this stuff. Get some sleep!

>Trump previously wiretapped
>A positive step forward to prove that he could have been potentially tapped again
No one is saying he was tapped during the election were just saying we don't have proof that he was not tapped again yet

>Dude, mine is the opposite of the shills. Don't lump me in that bag of shit.

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

it's a meta meme at this point, namefag

It's getting late but I read all the articles and watched the videos. It's nothing. Time to go to sleep, I'm so tired right now. I can't be the only one who is sleepy.

i think some of them are serious but most are anons fucking around

mainly because it's such a dumb and obvious shillpost
I suppose it's possible they're all shills but if so they have learned nothing from the streisand effect

Fellow redditors,

It's important we get at least 8 hours of sleep every night to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Comey will give a public hearing on Trump's ties to Russia at 10am tomorrow.

We should rest in the meantime.

It's just pissing into an ocean of piss

You guys must be exhausted. Let's get some sleep my dudes

fake and gay

I'm wayyy to sleepy. We should all get some sleep

I'm almost out of Kek images

Can anyone help a brother out?

I usually don't stay in one thread this long so I need to get enough supply for more long-term kekposting

I'm not tired.

That's not how you reeeee you fucking newfag

sorry man i got you by accident. but for real bro are these niggas serious with this sleepy gary shit? or is this some meta meme where they bump the thread pretending they're shilling....

i mean no one could be this retarded to use the "lets all go to sleep goy" copypasta

Everyone but me gotta learn

Of course it's real. "Trump is stupid and says things that are completely fake" has only ever been a meme.
>Even the Obama birth certificate was actually faked.

Do you know what the most valuable thing you can buy when you are a billionaire is? "Side information". Information that the market, or the common public, simply doesn't have.

Sup Forums has been on like 777 levels of conspiracy theory for years and Trump has been on just as many levels of side information.

When he says something that sounds completely ridiculous you'd better believe it's true and will be proven to be so in the very near future.

It's gone past midnight for us east coast anons, I think we ought to get some sleep and leave this thread to the west coast anons.

What did he mean by this?
>Capthcha: Hastings Road

Kek brings us high energy!
Wide awake! Wide awake!

guys seriously im creeped out by these sleep posters can anyone post the screencaps of the un sleep stuff one user said im really scarsd

she should do what your ID says

I think it's a mixture of both, really.

sure

Please, get some rest. There is no such thing as UN sleep posting. I need you to get some rest, you sound incredibly distressed. Let's all get some rest, tomorrow is a big day. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.

All the this sleepy posting is beyond pathetic, you guys really need that money.

> from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009

Just reading those years makes me sleepy
Guess it's time for bed

We should focus on legalizing weed
It's so fun
Pic not related fap

HAHAHAHAHA! You actually think this is real, wtf? Are you a cuck?
1. Bosh did this, not Obama
2. This was old wiretapping on multiple high profile people
3. Wiretapping NOT related to 2016 campaign to aide Clinton to win election{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=8224

}

I hope this is true. Sometimes you have to subvert democratic principles to save democracy. It's like Harry Potter where they had to go against the Ministry of Magic when it was being controlled by Voldemort.

Yew just go right to sleep there aynon. Don't stress on it and go rhi'ght back to sleep.

Cant sleep
So Woke !

Welcome daybreak

solid post

nobody is talking about it but I live in SoCal and the drought ended here the WEEK trump took office.
This is after he took a metric ton of shit from the media over his comment "There is no drought in California"
because actually the drought was manufactured by HAARP weather control tech
Trump shut that shit off and the SAME WEEK he took office the decades long drought ends.

We control the weather CONFIRMED

why couldn't they btfo the deepstate on a friday or saturday? work in the morning and ill miss the happening.
at worse
>russia narritive btfo
>cia dindu nuffin
>obama dindu nuffin,
>msm dindu nuffin
>loretta gets linched
at best
>obama indited
>msm and lynch thrown under the bus
>CIA btfo
>deep state btfo
>russia narritive btfo

HOW DO WE STOP THE SHILLS THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY
WHY ARE MODS LETTING THIS HAPPEN WE HAVE BEEN FUCKING COMPROMISED
DEFCON 1 LADS, DONT LET THEM SLIDE IT

*yawn* mmmhhhm nitey

dumb & dumber pic related

Me too, user. I've been shaking for hours now.
I think a nice long nap is in order to get some regeneration.

Wahh stop crying

>how many levels of woke are you
>like I'm kind of sleepy, user
>you are like a little baby. Watch this
NSA WIRETAP @ INFOWARS.com