Do you consider naturalized Americans real Americans?

I'm curious what Sup Forums thinks of naturalized American citizens. Are they real Americans?

I personally don't consider them real Americans and I think the Founding Fathers would agree with me otherwise they would've allowed them to hold the Office of President like any other American can.

Pic related: Native American girl so she's a super real American.

yes, they're real americans.

up until the point that the white races have achieved enough consciousness as a group to really set upon the goal of cleansing the planet with real determination and unity. then we can exterminate non-white americans, as well as shitskins globally.

Too bad she has tattoo's. I would still accept her shit in my mouth any day.

idk man you sound like a white nationalist fag.

I was hanging out with my black buddy last night, we drank Hennessy, fucked some sluts and partied all night long.

I care more about my fellow Americans regardless of race rather than some white queers in Europe or Canada.

If you ever lived abroad, you'd know the feel that no matter how much you appreciate a foreign culture you just can't be one of them. Too much of what we are boils down to the culture our parents passed on to us.

If I went to burgerland and somehow became naturalized, I'd raise my kids to be Americans but I could never be as American as the guy next door that was born and raised there. I probably couldn't even get rid of my accent and culture preferences, I reckon it takes at least 3 generations to assimilate, even kids raised by foreign born parents aren't quite as native as those with roots there.

Also BRRRRAAAAFFFFPLLLFFFFSSSFLBP

yeah sure that's great.

but at some point they've got to go. it's for the best. the world will be objectively better without non-whites. and it's the survival of the human race which is at stake. that's the endgame and that's how it has to be. the time will come for the cleansing.

Breed them out, dummy. It's already happening. If we go to a restricted, merit-based immigration system it'll happen even faster.

The fact that mongrel America is superior to the entirety of the European continent proves that white puritanism isn't enough on its own.

no. their genetics are inferior. they must be exterminated.

'hybrid vigor' has no actual substantive truth behind it. every drop of nigger/chink DNA that pollutes our own is one percent less that the future of humanity will be able to achieve.

they all have to die. that's just the way it is. by shooting, by virus, by bombs, by gas, by fucking baseball bats if we have to - at some point it is our OBLIGATION to kill every, single, fucking, nonwhite on earth. that's 7+ billion. it's a large task but it's NECESSARY.

I know enough immigrants who have become citizens... and most of them are pretty cool. They learned English, and accept the culture. They have become good citizens. Good citizens are OK with me.

Average Asian-American has a much higher IQ than white southern inbred Americans.

Can't run for president Not a US citizen

My parents are naturalized American citizens. They don't consider themselves American. I was brought up with their views, so I didn't consider myself American growing up either.

Now that I am older, I have come to respect the country, and I even plan on joining the military. I just wouldn't consider myself a nationalist. I refuse to take pride in a country that embraces homosexuality, abortion, diversity, and promiscuity.

And yes, I am white.

IQ isn't everything, is it? there's also numerous character traits. look at asia. 90% shithole. asians are lazy and dumb. good at cheating and that's about it.

america is a nation of immigrants founded by immigrants. it will continue to be so for as long as it exists. you've always had an open door policy and it's contributed to your successes. closing your borders is dumb.

I consider naturalized americans real americans.

But I don't think anyone not born here should be in office. Its a simple logic.

>real Americans
No such thing.

Go back to stormfront, edgefag.
I said breed them out. It's not about DNA, it's about the collective.
By the way, you realize niggers and chinks outnumbered whites even during whatever golden age you cream about? Collapsing society and starting WW3 isn't necessary in the slightest.

We're not closing the borders to immigrants.

The borders are being closed to CRIMINALS and TERRORISTS.... Dumb Ass.

Why didn't South Africa take in a lot of European immigrants when whites controlled it?

Every time there is some pic of an Asian woman in a seductive position that promotes high testosterone in the OP, the conversation starts to move away from the OPs topic and always goes to something like this

I think you're just upset because you're a mouth-breathing virgin.

America was founded by colonizers. The open door policy contributed to our ascent as a world superpower, mainly because of how big our territory was compared to our population.

The borders should be closed to most immigrants except the most valuable. Like ones that bring business.
300 million+ is enough, we need to work on improving what we have.

we always did. loads just before, during and just after WW2 especially.

Natives are not "real" Americans. They had nothing significant to do with the establishment of the American nation. Indeed, if anything they were an obstacle. Naturalized citizens are of course Americans, which only goes to show you how cucked American identity has become. Personally I would put a Brit over a (((naturalized American citizen))).

>But I don't think anyone not born here should be in office. Its a simple logic.

I agree but that's because you can't trust someone with the most powerful position unless they're a real American.

That's why the Founding Fathers made it a requirement that you have to be a natural-born citizen.

Alexander Hamilton was bitching and moaning about this. He was the only one opposed because he wanted to be president eventually and he wasn't born in America.

kek

Keep it up with that fungible, economic cog think cuck. That's how (((they))) won us over with (((their))) plan in the first place.

>The open door policy contributed to our ascent as a world superpower
Not really, Europe destroying itself twice elevated you to that position. Before WW1 you were the backwater of the civilized world, you'd be as relevant as Australia if it wasn't for both Wars.

I'll run with that. I have no problem with importing high quality folks... We don't need anymore troublemakers.

They also made it a requirement that immigrants be NW Europeans or their descendants in the New World.

idk maybe im just looking at bad statistics but right now you have only 4.5 million whites and the most whites south african ever had was between 7 and 8 million.

That's not a lot compared to America.

Yeah, because high-skilled, anti-white leftists non-whites are perfectly fine instruments of the Genocide.

>Europe destroying itself twice elevated you to that position
If you mean we used that as an excuse to go hyper-industrial, yeah. Why were we able to do that? Because we shipped millions of chinks and niggers and others to help us develop our land and thus our industrial capacity.
Did you think we wanted all your poor, huddled masses because we felt sorry for them?

> This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, Muslims, and later Asians. It also provided for citizenship for the children of U.S. citizens born abroad, stating that such children "shall be considered as natural born citizens," the only US statute ever to use the term. It specified that the right of citizenship did "not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States."
Explicit as fuck

Explain pls

I'm a naturalized US citizen, I'm from Wales so I'm whiter than all of you.

If you want a white-exclusive sanctuary, go save Europe. Why should the US handicap itself just to appease your zealotry?

>Not really, Europe destroying itself twice elevated you to that position. Before WW1 you were the backwater of the civilized world, you'd be as relevant as Australia if it wasn't for both Wars.

can you elaborate on this? how did Europe destroying itself benefit America?

also, does that mean if Europe had a shit economy again, it would be good for Americans?

Whether capable of contributing economically to our country or not, non-huwhite immigrants are a threat to the 14, and should be afforded no defense. The argument for providing them a defense stems from viewing the nation as merely an economically, which exactly the view (((they))) want us to hold.

*economy

The 14 have no relevance to America. Go save Europe.
I don't view the nation as just an economy, I view it as an experiment that so far has proven to be incredibly successful compared to what existed before. Why abandon it entirely just because it's being hijacked by (((them)))?

Im a neutralized citizen and literally have no loyalty towards america nor even consider myself american. Just using your country to make money and fuck your bitches.

Not much you can do about it either.

Hell yeah they're real Americans. Being American is a state of mind as much as anything. If you are willing to fight for your rights and to exercise them then fuck yeah you're American. I met a Russian ex-pat at a gun range yesterday, dude fought in Afghanistan in the 80's and came here after the USSR fell. He loves America, he was so happy just to have people at the range to talk to, let us fire his gun and we swapped stories and just hung out shooting the shit. Found out he served in Afghanistan because I offered to let him fire an AKM and SKS some and he refused saying he'd already fired those enough for a lifetime. Nice guy, and he loves America. If you want to be an American that's just great, but if you're here and you don't want to be then get the fuck out.

You're not American.

Fuck off back to Wales.

Not really. The Welsh are largely a swarthy people, particularly the northern Welsh. Furthermore, the Welsh tend to be collectivist and gibsmedat prone. No offense meant though. One of my early US ancestors was named Iolo Owens.

mmm who is that fine blonde Aryan bitch?

im getting so horny thinking about her pale body getting demolished by big black cock

It has been economically successful because 1) it is still majority European and 2) it has an abundance of natural resources, as well as 3) deference to the rule of law is a founding principal.

Socially the US is in a downward spiral, and anyone who thinks that the multi-culti experiment is working is living in a fantasy world. We have been in a race way stalemate since the sixties.

Given that, those who are forward looking will makes plans for what comes after. I portend that the 14 will become increasingly relevant to us.

We're a melting pot. Anyone who gets citizenship is every bit as American as the family that has been here since day 1. We are bound by the constitution instead of a clandestine sense of tribalism and geneology.

way = war. It is getting late.

No rather, we are bound by the interpretation of the Constitution given by successive (((Supreme Courts))). But by all means, enjoy Fantasia!

If I remember right that picture is an edit.

The question should be...are they willing to die to protect the country and what it stands for?

I'm Anglo-American. My family has lived in America since the 1600's. I might even be a descendant of the Jamestown colonists.

There's a lot of smelly guidos in my area. Many of them are just 1st or 2nd generation Americans. they behave like chipanzees. i do not consider these south european niggers real Americans.

No, you're only American after 3 generations.

> foot tattoos
could you get anymore degenerate?

European powers spent themselves to oblivion, borrowing massive amount of money from the US to get stuff made there they depended on for their war effort. It allowed you to build up your industry, acquire unprecedented political capital while your only competitors were literally destroying each other.

>muh civic nationalism

Get the fuck out of here, spic.

The experiment isn't multiculturalism, that's what (((they))) turned it into when they hijacked it. The experiment is to be a melting pot. Absorb the best values and practices of other cultures and amalgamate them all into one greater collective American culture.

We're in a downward spiral socially because that's been abandoned in favor of the salad bowl theory, that inferior cultures should be allowed to exist separately while still participating in the same economy.

Why should the 14 have anything to do with us? If whites lose Europe, are they that superior? Hitler asked the same about Germany.

I'm pretty nativist but I do not make enemies among fellow Europeans. You're going to have to go that one alone bro.

This!

Yes, a naturalized American is a real American. I'm not one of those nationalist types.

you talking about the Marshall Plan?

that wasn't borrowed money. you never paid us back

Honestly, only if they're white.

Yes.

Anyone who agrees with/loves America enough to go through the proper legal process, and become a naturalized citizen, I consider to be American without a second thought.

I believe the founding fathers didn't want naturalized citizens to be able to run for president, because it invites foreign nations to send a Manchurian candidate, that would remain loyal to their original nation, govern in it's best interest (instead of governing in America's best interest).

But yeah, naturalized citizens are American. I think they make better citizens and understand more about our government than many natural-born citizens, desu.

What type are you lookin' boy?

It doesn't work like that, Anglo.
Non-whites already outnumber whites in the world, yet whites still carry civilization.

The Founding Fathers did not allow non-whites to become citizens. But despite their wisdom in so many other areas, they were "backwards" in their judgment there, right? BTFO!

All of Western Europe was broke as shit after WW2, we had to beg you for free shit. If that isn't power, I don't know what is.

>white nationalist
>fag
You can't condemn white nationalists while insulting one of your protected classes: the gays.

The founding fathers weren't considering idea of legal citizenship at all, were they?
Or is that a leftie meme?

Yeah, because we still have majorities in our homelands. But what happens when we are outnumbered and outvoted?

The founding fathers were progressive and would disagree with you.

where does it say that in the constitution?

Oh right, because their were no residents in our country at the time that weren't granted the full rights of a citizen?! Did you really just ask that question, user?

Seconding this, excellent post. I had an argument with a 20+ year British expat on this very topic the other day; he insisted that the community was starting to accept him. I pointed out that Japs don't have to start to accept other Japs and no matter how many years he is here when strangers see him they will instantly think 'not Japanese'.

>collective.

Free, land-owners user.

Then it means you were bad and aren't superior after all.
Your interests already get outvoted regularly. This is why societies that want to advance a specific interest don't do elections.

okay schlomo whatever u say dumbass!

Which could be literally anyone.

Where does it say land-owners had to be white?

You realize the word "collective" exists outside commie contexts, right?
Niggers as a group are incapable of functioning at the same level as white groups.

It's not unlikely. I had a lot of Anglo ancestors pass through Virginia and Norfolk to enventually stay in North Carolina. I'm not gonna do the math, but that would be about 13-14 generations ago, so you'd have 1k or 2k ancestors. Odd's are one was there. I'm guessing a lot of cousin marriage was going on, so the number of ancestors is probably less than the math suggests.

Benjamin Franklin wouldn't have considered the majority of white Americans "real Americans." He thought continental Europeans were too swarthy and wanted a British ethnostate.

It's one thing if you want to restrict future immigration, but the ones that are already here are American in every sense of the word.

It's not about "superiority", user. It's about self-rule.

The fact that non-white were prohibited from voting doesn't mean anything to you, eh dumb fuck?

kill yourself

They are as American as Jews were German in Germany.

Who is going to take your rule away? I don't support mass immigration in this era.

True. My gf's parents are foreign. There are definitely cultural differences passed on via the parents. Our kids though will be full on American

because the only nonwhites were slaves and freedmen dumbfuck. Immigration from non-euro areas wasnt a thing and not because of anything to do with the country,

No, within their time it could not have been literally anyone. Non-western Europeans were prohibited from immigrating to the US. Thomas Jefferson himself believed that sometimes that while the Negro should be free, his destiny could not be the same as the white man. In fact, he was an Anglo-Saxon supremacist.

I'm more american than Americans born here. I prepared and took a citizenship test. I know more about this country than the average joe.

No, they're not Americans. Fuck the Dreamers.

D E P O R T T H E M A L L

E

P

O

R

T

T

H

E

M

A

L

L

Are they really though? They're 40% of the population. That's a stupid comparison.

As long as they follow American ideals and social structure, they're American. I don't give a flying fuck if they're part of every single genetic mix on the planet, if they follow our cultural norms and work against degeneracy, they're Americans.

Of course when he says "the ones who bring business" what he really means is jews.

can you post a source showing benjamin franklin said that?

i wanna read this