Pls stop voting against your economic interests

but I'm in the 1%

>graph in dollar amount and not perce tage

disgusting

>rich people pay the most taxes, and therefore get the biggest tax cut in terms of dollar amount

Shareblue is pretty bad a trolling.

>those that make more money would save more money.
Hmmm

Do you leftists not know how wealth works or how markets work?

I vote for the lulz, friendo.

I voted against Hillary Clinton and succeeded in preventing that fucking demon from plunging the world into a thousand years of darkness.

It is impossible to make me regret that. Impossible.

Where them sources at senpai

Yeah just keep voting for your paycheck because sovereignty isn't that important. Who cares about your country men when you can buy a yacht.

The lowest quintile makes like $10k, how the fuck would they save $1.4 million per household?

Wait a sec, you mean I won't get a $1.4M tax return while making $50k/year? That's fuckin it, I'm a #Hillbilly now

If trump cuts the bottom 50% taxes to ZERO like he said then we're guaranteed a republican congress and white house for the next 16 years.

you better hope he doesnt do it.

>this thread again

sage

>everyone gets a tax cut
whats wrong with that

Top 1% in the US is only like $400k/year. Less if you exclude the top 0.1% as that pic implies.
There is no way Trump is saving someone on that amount 200k\year

FAKE NEWS

So you are saying that a guy making 30k a year will not save 200k a year on taxes?

FUCKING BULLSHIT

THIS IS WHY WE NEEDED BERNIE!!! YOU DRUMPFTARDS THIS IS YOUR FAULT

They can't help themselves. Congrats on destroying America Sup Forums.

>Muh evil Hillary

>The water is clean and good
not anymore thanks to those epa faggots.

>Voting at all
>In your economic interests
The utility gained from leisure by not going to vote is much more economically viable than hoping for a 1/100,000,000 chance you're vote will actually matter.
Really even buying lottery tickets are more in your economic interests than voting.

Wow, the people that pay the most on taxes save the most with across the board cuts. Who knew?

>Against averages of $200,000

>pay way more in taxes
>save way more when tax rates are cut

HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES

>the more money you make, the more you save

Low-quality bait

>he isn't in the 1%

KEK

>using the raw number rather than the percentage
I can't tell if liberals are intentionally dishonest or just stupid.

Democrats only help the poor. I'm not poor. Will save thousands under Trump's tax plan.

I still cannot for the life of me understand how people cannot logically conclude that, "the party of the poor" has a real interest in either making more of -or- keeping people poor.

You guys are all fucking retarded!

Should be first post.

Yes, lying like this is pathetic.

It's almost as if the top 1% of income has higher income.

Jesus this chart is fucking retarded.