Sam Hyde is self-destructing

>Face is visibly fatter than ever
>Thousand-yard stare
>Walls littered with random thoughts on printer paper
>Promoting Smosh-tier YouTubers

Where were you when Sam officially lost his mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't he the guy who shot those people that one time?

they took away his successful show just because they are trying to take down some loose multi-faceted ideology they don't even understand. give him a break, i would be a little fucking crazy if i was him too.

He is just planning another happening.

>one time

take note lads.

This is what Jews can do to you.

His book is deranged as shit. He's completely gone down the deep end.

he was always fucking crazy.

i can attest. the book is fucking wierd. i regret spending 40 dollars on it

I'm really worried about his health. What will happen to him if he gets sick? The guy has no healthcare.

He has enough fans that he is going to be fine as long as he plays his cards right.

It's just an abstract art project beyond our simple minds Sup Forums

Like who?

use it as body armor during race war

Seriously. It's worth owning just as a historical account of him slowly becoming an actual mass shooter.

You can only do the edgy comedy shtick for so long until it becomes unbearable. Sam Hyde isn't self destructing, rather he wasn't much to begin with.

Can we get a few samples?

Amerikwa, Kyle from SNL

That's a good one. But seriously, we all just need a little sleep.

He has crossed over the event horizon and seen what is really going on is not a comedy but a supernatural war of cosmic scope and implication.

Mere jokes are not going to be enough to sustain him and there is no going back to sleep.

Strong words

he looks like an old hasidic jew in that pic

>Where were you when Sam officially lost his mind?

hopefully, it will be more entertaining for us

Cryptic success!

he keeps doing his schtick about how to be a successful youtuber without actually making any successful videos. I want more shit like Smocaine and Ross and less bullshit about creative faggots.

He doesn't even look like the same guy anymore. Who can blame him though? He was finally breaking into the industry and had it stripped away from him by career assassins. Still /myguy/.

I think he's on a verge of a good idea.

It's fucking amazing. Kys. It's top notch coffee table book material.

strong digits

I live 5 minutes away from Cartoon Network headquarters. If Sam is really on hard times he can come live at my house for free until he gets his next pilot ready. I have an empty room set up for recording podcasts/youtube videos. It still has a bed and an empty closet. Sam can sleep in there and keep up to 2 suitcases full of clothes. Has it's own bathroom. Sort yourself out Sam.

No it isn't. I literally used it as that, and it was described as 'creepy as shit'.

He needs to go through a Picasso "blue phase" so to speak. Maybe cut his ear off and see if that leads to any future success.

Yeah I know.

Sure

the ear thing that wasnt picasso

first time hearing about this guy....

it's rightwing degenerate art
...if that fails to convince anyone then just say something like, "y-you, you just don't understand!"

fuck you faggot he's mine. Ay Sam feel free to crash at my studio apt in Baltimore city. It has a tiny loft space above my bathroom that you can use. I expect payment in the form of wing-manning me at social events tho.

That's van gogh

Him being ugly is nothing new.

sam's funny

I haven't seen it but it looks like a collaborative piece which only appears "weird" because certain people have never read a book before let alone come across unconventional styles. It looks like a nice book to be able to bounce back and forth thru for short periods of spare time.

Sammy noooo ;_;

Apologies for mobile posting
Just sharing the wierd shit in here

Try getting friends that aren't nuns. The material in this book isn't that out there.

hes actually kinda hot imo

he's done a lot of good work

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

post fireworks at the fair

shit my bad. Why are Van Gogh and Picasso mushed together in my mind?

>unironically defending a white supremacist school shooter

This place keeps getting more and more fucked up desu.

More wierd shit...

Idk what you're talking about

dunno, you probably dont know enough about both of them.

>mush
>in my mind

did this guy do anything extreme tho?....

explain please.

I noticed this too, he's under a lot of stress, he finally "made it" only to have it ripped away because of political pettiness. He's old and getting older. I hope he's doing ok but I also know these are the conditions where he can produce really good work, which I hope to see someday soon.

You sound like a rapist.

Jews rule!

I wonder if he will go on a mass shooting when he finally loses his shit. I'm sure he would appreciate the poetry of it.

He's a cynical piece of shit who's upset that he isn't popular and his show got canceled.

sam couldn't hang at carnegie mellon, transferred to RISD and didn't realize what he was getting into with all the art fags

he went crazy at RISD, thought he was on top of the world

his ego was out of control during the show

he's never experienced ego death

and now he's getting it full board

feel bad that he's so anti drugs, a few mushroom / lsd trips would have saved him a lot of headaches

How in the fuck could you confuse Picasso with a talented artist?

ayo, I'm gonna be a leafposter for 3 days when I visit Montreal. Don't make me ruin Canada's reputation as an upstanding nation on /pol.

Atlanta area?

>(((they)))

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

lol this one's good

Hey, if you don't want it, I'll buy it off of you. For srs.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

My friends eat up shit like Tim and Eric. The book is just unnerving.

im actually from montreal lmaooooooo

the story around page 700. i'd post it but don't have access to it right now

im bidding over you

Sam Hyde and friends are the first funny guys who really made me think. I'd jokingly commit a terrorist attack with them as a prank. How many funny guys have you thinking that? It's next level shit, real original ideas brewing here.

>>Walls littered with random thoughts on printer paper
is he turning into chip chan?
what CANT this man do?

Saved

Ok, so you don't appreciate bizarre goofy absurdist shit. Some people do. There has to be plenty of the political commentary that appeals to your interests contained therein. Right?

Based Sam Hyde. I love World Peace.

This is a slide thread with shills bumping to distract us from more important matters

Getting away with it for so long has really taken its toll on the man.

You really think your pink monopoly money is worth anything? It has pictures of geese and hockey players on it.

GIVE SAM A FUCKING JOB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP!!!!AHHHH!

>Face is visibly fatter than ever
He's bulking up. After he cuts it the world will witness the definition of an ideal male body and strength.

>Thousand-yard stare
>not having a thousand-yard stare
You cuck are probably not even ready for civil war.

>Walls littered with random thoughts on printer paper
Not writing down main ideas for the future manifesto

This is the part of his master plan. One day the youtubers will go full redpill and win over minds of millions of young recruits. Guys like Pewdiepie and JonTron cant hold back before the great red pilling.

I'm not selling it for now sorry boys

Also I put the Vapes sticker that it came with on it thinking it was an mde sticker so I probably ruined the resale value

There was no better cynical critic of the 2010~ peak shitliberalism culture than Sam Hyde. His memes trickled down to the point people who don't even like him are using them unaware.

>leaf
Picasso is the anti-nazi Guernica guy and Van Gogh is the schizo Dutch guy. Not alike at all.

This makes me want to buy it

huh ... i'll send nudes

>I'd jokingly commit a terrorist attack with them as a prank.
Your post has been submitted to the FBI.

Nice. If you see a 6 foot 3 American guy with a russian style hat and Gerry Jacket near UQAM next week that's prolly me.

Where's the best place for poutine?

>Based Sam Hyde. I love World Peace.
Thus

He's already said he wants away from the "alt right scene". He believes we ruined his career. Leave the guy alone.

I know I am being watched by the CIA, so I make sure to masturbate with my phone pointed at my big penis. I can't wait until I get interviewed.

This isn't true but I bet a part of him does think this.

>He believes we ruined his career.
Source, faggot?

la banquise is the spot for poutine

hi sam

Yeah it's the people who have opinions who are the problem. Good work, you are good thinking.

You really think your pink uncircumcised dick is worth anything? It has tattoos of geese and hockey players on it.

He looks jewish.