Why are good respectable white women in short supply?

What happened to them, can we stem the tide? Is it too late?

Why are good respectable white women in short supply?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews

Men started putting them on a pedestal

There are tons of women. Only degenerate leftist women make themselves known to the world through the internet so that's all you'll see. Conservative women are exactly that, conservative. They don't run around begging for attention. If that's what you want to find then you have to actually look.

Agreed, but come to think of it the exact same could be said about the modern white """man"""

Because everyone has children too late.

The entire society is structured to socialize as few of them as possible.

Ultimately women conform to men if men act like men, so its a matter first and foremost of being a strong and virtuous man.

>Why are good respectable white women in short supply?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

women were always broken, fuck them, and their families.

Stop spamming threads, get a life

cause they're NEETs

I just want to have a sense of community with people again. This whole individualism and freedom thing is good but has gone too far

There's a lot of good women out there, me included

>redpilled
>support Trump
>intelligent
>white
>not degenerate
>no tattoos like the skank in OP's pic
>only had sex a few times and with long term boyfriends only
>wants to have many white children one day

go to church then

liberalism makes everyone miserable. women might be the most miserable of the whole lot.

>implying the churches havent been corrupted
>implying community still exists in current churches

Hey I wish this wasnt the case but no one really cares that much about god anymore

I want a white supremacist gf

>had sex
dropped

> respectable white women
> posts a naked skank
Yeah, no. The fact that she loves Hitler is a plus, but she looks like she would be a shitty mother. What about people who appreciate the role churches play in stabilizing society, but do not believe the metaphysical doctrines? I have a hard time justifying putting my kids through brainwashing Sunday School.

Plenty other there just fucking black dudes...

No you don't; they're dumpster fires.

Yes, the modern 'man' suffers from dangerously low levels of testosterone

Fathers. You can't blame this one on the Jews. White men need to stop being shitty fathers

Yo each one of those swastika arms is a different length.

Lol hey this isn't a dating site. You have every neckbeard on here drooling right now.

I'm wondering the same thing, but for men instead of women.

I think all the "good" ones spend their time here because anyone with any decency knows the world is shit and isn't going to waste their time obeying a system that oppresses them.

I think that's what bothers me about the sjws so much. A lot of what they say is ACTUALLY in line with what WE'RE saying, it's just that their facts are wrong. Their feelings are spot on. It's Male, Domination, war games, invasion. It's pure masculinity, and Rich ((Men)) are the ones in control. They're the ones that are using the women of the earth like weapons against their men.

If SJWs would stop bitching and look at the facts, they would realize we're on the same fucking side. We have the figures, they have the sway. It seems like it's not happening fast enough, and I'm legit getting angry that the damn media is STILL pushing their bullshit message, even after everything that's happened. It's disgusting.

But there have been a lot of leftugees who saw the light. We're growing, we're winning like never before. But jesus christ, I'm actually getting sick of winning. How can we still be winning and HOW CAN THEY KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS? After everything, after all this winning, they just...won't...fucking....think about wtf it is they're saying. they don't listen to what anyone says unless they already 100% agree with them. How the fuck can you be so willfully ignorant?

And what the fuck am I doing wrong that I 100% feel that way about leftists? what the fuck am I fucking missing here

>degenerate tattoo
>good and respectable

pick one Ivan

pic related is a good and respectable white woman

Finding a hidden swastika tattoo on a girl would be one of the most arousing things ever

Nice try, (((you))) can't fool me

I wouldn't be good enough for someone like you anyways. I'm an introverted loser. I wish I had a caring gf to help me figure out how to life, but at the same time they deserve something better than me. Since I'm not going to stoop so low as to get with a shitty person, in the end I'm just waiting on the mercy of a kind soul. Maybe I'll just sit inside and take up the bottle until my liver shuts off.

They need to stop masterbating

Because decent white men are in such short supply.

God, you guys are so quick to criticize women, you don't even realize how pathetic you have become.

my friends seemed to do out fine

I have no interest in alt-feminism or whatever leftist invasion technique is coming next.

What's good and respectable about having such a derpy, stupid-ass tattoo on the back of her head?

Hey, at least you're not a selfish faggot.

>intelligent
the majority of humans consider themselves of above average intelligence, meaning they're wrong

3/10 attention whore, made me reply

post tits for improved rating

>tattooed
>camwhore
>respectable
Choose one.

That's so true, to meet a decent woman you need to be a decent man. Be smart, be fit, be respectable, respectful and assertive. They may not be pure blood white princesses you dreamed for, but you will find a proper woman. And for fuck sake, uninstall tinder and don't go to a degenerate place like a night club to find her.

For example, go take a classy dance lesson, usually twerking sluts stay away from those.

Holy shit if you can't find good white women in a county as white as Slovenia I'm fucked here in my 25% city

God bless you!!!

this is true , attention whores are all we see because they look for attention (tinder IG FB SC)

>me included

>only had sex a few times and with long term boyfriends only

>Tsar Nicholas II a grandfather.

Him and his whole family were brutely murdered by bolsheviks.

>Pic unrelated

that's a very important thing to remember. there is a difference between how we PERCEIVE reality, and the TRUTH of that reality.

Every narrative depends on how you perceive. If you are not taught to value truth and logic, not taught how to think critically and debate, you essentially grow up retardedly projecting your own insecurities onto every random person that posts. Words are like mirrors, because language is so subjective, taking away everything but the literal words creates this weird gap of communication. We fill that gap with our imagination and we tend to imagine "bad" things.

it happens a lot more on the left right now, but I see it on the right too ofc. I think it's time we vaporwaved the fuck out of western civilization. add a few splashes of emphasis on rationality so that everyone can start fighting to be the most logical. It's logic and memetics that secured trump's win. i say bitches need a debate class or two. women are less inclined towards logic, but that doesn't mean you can't teach someone. It's simpler than math, we just need to really help people learn the true shit they won't teach in school.

When I was younger in college I would just fuck around with anything I found attractive.

Now that I'm older and actually looking for something serious all I see is degeneracy everywhere. Luckily I found a nice girl who won't fuck me, is religious, likes sports and working out, no tattoos, wants children, is educated and successful.

The rest of the women are fucking harpies and blood sucking cunts. Covered in tattoos, psychotically materialistic, wouldn't ever cook for you even once a week because it's against feminism.

Natalie is a cunt, drop her bro

Yes, women got picky and men got desperate, but don't be discouraged, descent men are always in value. It's survival of the fittest, Darwinism 2.0, shitty men marry degenerate sluts, proper men marry classy ladies, you have to fight for them.

But where do we find you?

Dont tell me what I want

Even if you are classy but not chad 8/10 you have almost no chance , you have too put way too much effort , not worth it

Why do you have a problem with his pasta or are you just a bitchy faggot.

No woman is going to help you figure out life, they will only treat you cruelly and callously when they sense that much weakness. The kinder the woman seems. the more broken, twisted and angry you'll be when it happens. Seek the counsel of men. You don't even need any friends to do that these days. Seek the counsel of red pilled men but avoid the crazies and exyremists . I hate reddit but the main redpill subreddit is great. Just be cautious of becoming to bitter, twisted and enraged. You don't need to hate women. you need a healthy level of detachment. and a realistic, adult, level headed perspective on the opposite sex. Take them off the pedestal and stop seeing a potential relationship as the source of your happiness. Its so easy to be myopic in that way when your a virgin or have little to no relationship experience. But it only takes having sex once and a tiny bit of relationship experience to overcome it.

Just be happy and self fulfilled and you'll get a decent girl. Happiness is simple it doesn't require all kinds of self inprovement, but self improvement helps too. But find happiness in the simple, little things first. Find some decent, mid quality weed, be careful with it, but once you build a tolerance you should overcome the negative effects it can have on your emotions when your high. Then you should start to feel good whenever you smoke in moderation. You'll enjoy little things a lot and you'll be chill as fuck

no woman wants a loser, a thing about women is that they already have a pussy
they don't need another one
this makes things a little tricky because sometimes opening up is a good way to bond with people
it's something you can't do often

Are you serious? Too much effort to build a family? What then is worth the effort? Our ancestors had to slaughter each other or do a really hard work just to survive. And now you complain about some effort, maybe picky women are actually making us better as race and species. Too bad degenerates breed like no tomorrow.