Prove him wrong

Prove him wrong.

Protip: You can't and you're an astroturfing shill, astroturfing bot, or genuinely retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILQepXUhJ98

why would you say something so cruel? I'm just another human being like yourself.

Bumping to see someone attempt

mmm he should have pointed out race if he wanted to be taken seriously

Ha, that was good. But seriously, it's getting late and sleep will do you good.

you were pushing carlin in Sup Forums earlier old man

just fuck yourself

deflecting

pic related

leafposting

Not me (your accusation isn't embarrassing, I'd just admit it). Good random guess though retard. :^D

C'mon 4chins. Your memes keep getting milder and the 2016 election season (astroturfing bot spam) dimmed your ability to actually debate.

the real owners are 90% jews.

The leftist ideas that all rich are to blame is incorrect.
Other than that he is saying things most of Sup Forums agrees with.

The only difference is the leftists blame "the rich white men" and Sup Forums realizes that its actually the Jewish cabal.

Until everyone agrees to name to the jew, they will never be able to truly fight back. Attacking white people is exactly what (((they))) want, and people like Carlin and his following are falling right into their trap because he is afraid to name the jew and be called a nazi.

He was educated that nazis are the worst, after all. ;)

debate what?

read . go out and meet some jews. stop acting like you're fucking woke when you aren't willing to name them.

>read my shitty post with a picture of J-Law
I already read it, but there was nothing there to take note of.

The leftists are right about some things but their anger is being and controlled and misguided by the very people they hate. Because they don't realize who they truly hate, or at least are afraid to name them.

They've been told by their masters its socially acceptable to blame "privilege" "wealth" and "white people" so thats what they do.
But thats the same thing the Russian peasantry did in 1917 and it led to a system where jews gained near absolute control.

We are on a repeat of that, Jews already have about 90% control and they are creating drones through "education" who will have a "revolution" that hands them the other 10%.

If the USA really wanted to improve it would kick the Rothschilds out. Instead we let them control the federal reserve.

>The leftist ideas that all rich are to blame is incorrect.
Way to slip that by us as fact.

>Until everyone agrees to name to the jew, they will never be able to truly fight back. Attacking white people is exactly what (((they))) want, and people like Carlin and his following are falling right into their trap because he is afraid to name the jew and be called a nazi.
>Being upset filthy rich white people fuck you is dumb! Hate Jews instead!
Cool divide & conquer tactics. Are you even truly American?

>He was educated that nazis are the worst, after all. ;)
tbqhfam, I don't know enough to care about the nazis one way or another and ruined a family Christmas by defending them in front of everyone. But I'm 99.999% sure (((JJJEWWWSS))) aren't exclusively at the reigns of this shit.

If I say "I know Jews" you will say "Ohhhh look OP is a jew hugger!" and the rest of Sup Forums will suck your dick like the retards they are.

If I say "I don't know Jews because I don't know anyone because I'm too depressed to talk to people IRL because PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RETARDED" then Sup Forums calls me an autist (even though they are the exact same).

Either way, your shill shit is shill.

>The leftists are right about some things but their anger is being and controlled and misguided by the very people they hate
I agree with this. Leftists are retarded faggots too. Thoughts on the Occupy Wall St movement? Seemed like the right thing to be protesting, at least.

>But thats the same thing the Russian peasantry did in 1917 and it led to a system where jews gained near absolute control.
Can you redpill me more on this? I know the shit about jews masterminding communism or some shit, but communism [[[in theory]]] doesn't seem half as bad as this cut-throat capitalism shit tbqhfam. It just looks bad because the capitalists (((USA))) keep butt-fucking communist places so the idea never gets to play out... so the capitalists get to point to the fact it never plays out when they keep promoting capitalism.

ARE (((((((((((JEWS)))))))))) THE FUCKERS CONTROLLING ALL THIS WAGE-SLAVERY SHIT?! REDPILL ME! I JUST WANT A 9-5 M-F THAT AFFORDS A SEMI-HUMAN LIFESTYLE!!

>pot calls the kettle black
>the post
turning "minorities" against white is divide and conquer tactics, but you already know that. Don't you, Mr. Goldberg?

prove that every rich person is bad
you can't, because they aren't.
The ones that are are almost exclusively Jewish(and also funding leftists), how do you explain that?
Your masters are the evil ones but you can't call them out or they cut all of your movements off.

>exclusively
There are collaborators such as the Clintons, sure. But you faggots are actually rioting in the streets to bring in their puppets.

>The ones that are are almost exclusively Jewish(and also funding leftists), how do you explain that?
You're just inventing shit. "THE ONLY BAD RICH PEOPLE ARE JEWS!"

TRUMP IS NOT JEWISH.
Sup Forums SUCKS TRUMP DICK THROUGH A STRAW ALL DAY LONG.

You need to really research the Russian revolution.
But I can tell you some things.

For example the initial riots literally started because some unknown source started to whisper to the masses that the "privileged" were hiding food while the illiterate peasants were starving.
It turned out to be a lie, the peasants never found any hidden food.
>Compare that to today where minorities are told white "privilege" is hoarding some secret wealth that most people dont actually have

Aside from that, look at who Vlad Lenin was educated by and who the bolsheviks truly were. (his jewish friends from Europe) they werent even Russian.
Guys like Trotsky(Bronstein) were imported in and immediately appoints to the highest positions after a bloody civil war full of dirty politics.

Russia actually almost went to a democracy but the Bolsheviks used dirty politics, and intimidation to shut that down and gain control.c Leading to war with a few rogue Generals loyal to the monarchy.

So you think Jews tricked Russians into communism, and communism is a Jewish trick to get slaves for the Jews?

You got a Youtube documentary for this? I'm drunk and retarded.

Damn, what happened to Varg?

i was telling the other guy to read your post

the "wealthy" that you guys complain about are almost entirely jewish. if you want to complain about the wealthy you should complain about jews too.

He's 100% right and is saying exactly what pol says , except he's failing to mention 90% of "them" are Jews .

Is this man implying Jews are controlling everything?

He seems anti semetic tbqh

If we wanna name the jew then stop doing (((this))) shit. Call it like it is, the jews.

And it's not your jewish accountant neighbor whos to blame. It's all the media owners, the big bankers and all that shit which is mostly jewish. Look at hollywood pushing the diversity shit while most of the actors there and studios are jew/jew owned. It's no secret.

>ARE (((((((((((JEWS)))))))))) THE FUCKERS CONTROLLING ALL THIS WAGE-SLAVERY SHIT?! REDPILL ME! I JUST WANT A 9-5 M-F THAT AFFORDS A SEMI-HUMAN LIFESTYLE!!
>REDPILL ME
you have to redpill yourself.

based Mexican

Sounds like a thirteen year old who just watched The Matrix trying to sound redpilled.

He's a fraud, just like (((Hitchens))).