Let's Start A KickStarter To Save Our South African friends

Let's Start A KickStarter To Save Our South African friends. We got a lot of red pilled anons down in South Africa that will be killed by niggers, or black red pilled anons that will be killed for not killing white people. We got to start a kickstarter to make sure they get to America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPvuAVO2-NI
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/9430173/South-African-12-year-old-drowned-in-boiling-water-after-seeing-parents-killed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah yes, the old lets give money to people who are multiple times richer than us meme

Wait fucking legit? Let me get this shit straight, they got so much money yet they're country is SHIT. Redpill me on that, and forget the thread.

What's happening over there? Can I get a quick rundown?

Oh they're killing white people and gave a pardon to everyone with illegal guns.

Shush binland I want gibs.

Because they're all politicians that steal tax money, and 30% of our country is on welfare, and only 10% of our country pays taxes, so not only do us tax payers have to make up for the other 90% of the country we have to actively support half of them.

But legit the real reason is that the second you get money, you get the hell out of Finland.

No really his stats are lies google it.

Literal white genocide.

They've been calling for blacks to gang up on whites whilst whites only being 9% of the population.

We've got some /SA/ Generals going and quite a few anons are interested in helping either defend or somehow get this to Trump so he can start programs to accept asylum seekers.

We need people on all fronts, Godspeed user.

Whats the atmosphere like user? Give me a quick rundown or 2 i need some Intel so i can begin to help.

Wait hold up there what the fuck are you on about? South Africa and Finland both have the same amount of USD millionaires but your population is a tenth of ours. Stop lying you are going to cost me gibs

100% verifiable and legit.

Fuck these white South Africans lying on the internet for gibsmedats

>the second you get money, you get the hell out of Finland.

100% False. Our welfare state would collapse if that was the case. Our free education system and health care are all subsidised by heavily taxing the rich and corporations unlike in your country.

Don't bother with international aid the ANC government will guzzle it up for their "fire pools" and parliamentary "lunches"

>Can I get a quick rundown?

The vast majority of White South Africans are killed by other White South Africans.

According to the lugenpresse. Are you a nigger-loving shitskin apologist?

Alright, how close are you guys to having to take up arms and fight?

I need some intel here

>lugenpresse

5D chess I see.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPvuAVO2-NI

Yes let's do it.

Don't use Kickstarter or Gofundme, they're Jewish run and will fuck everyone over. Use Wesearchr or another uncucked site.

Oh look, another oven-dodger with a proxy.

As Kek speaks through my 88's, we're going to wipe you kikes out for the millenia of evil shit you've done to whites.

bump

Do whites actually get necklaced? You only ever see them doing it to themselves.

I don't know. They do every other kind of evil things. They burned a white baby alive in garbage bag, made a 13 year old white boy drink scalding water until he died, and so on.

And all this shit is organized by the kikes who run the ANC, which in turn is the SA government.

>made a 13 year old white boy drink scalding water until he died,
Link? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to know how the media covers something like that.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/9430173/South-African-12-year-old-drowned-in-boiling-water-after-seeing-parents-killed.html

>FAKE NEWS
Give monies please.

I volunteer to let an attractive young woman marry me for a green card

Me too, actually. She doesn't have to sleep with me or even live with me. Hey, I'll be saving at least one person from genocide. And she doesn't have to be young or pretty, just white.