CLINICAL DEPRESSION GENERAL

It has come to my attention that most of Sup Forums, like me, is here because we are high-IQ and also depressed.

Like Hitler, we may have even considered suicide at some point.

But with weaponized autism, anything is possible. Let's NEVER DESPAIR and figure out how to meme our way out of this shit.

Depression redpill:
> Depression evolved because depression was beneficial. To people who had suffered massive social defeat (expelled from tribe) or massive physical defeat (severe injury or loss of stuff), being depressed was the right move.
> Depressed people stay hidden where it feels safe.
> Depressed people overeat and get fat (if socially defeated) or stop eating entirely and get skinny (if someone died from sickness).
> Sometimes, depressed people risk everything on one last heroic effort that they expect will kill them.

Examples:
> A dude made a slave had better get fucking depressed if he wants to survive. Depression helps him not piss off the conquerors with swords. (Depressed people avoid other people.)
> The main guy in "Avatar", after the tribe kicked him out, decided to capture and ride the space pterodactyl that eats everything else. This was suicidal, but it worked and he got back into the tribe. (Suicidal thoughts let a depressed person try something that might save them but will probably kill them.)

The secret to not being depressed is social power. This means having other people who benefit from being around you. If you're kind of fucked up, you might have to join a social group at the "paying minion" level...something like a training class or sports team. If you're less fucked-up, you can reach the "non-paying minion" or even "leader" level, where you wrangle the paying minions and put up with their grossness in return for having them cuck for you. Make sense?

That brings us to SAVING THE WHITE RACE by un-cucking ourselves...

lay off the brainforce

How do I fght off the blackpill? I want to give up and kill myself every day. I'm tired of living.

Also: Does everyone have suicidal thoughts or is that not normal?

Nah man. Just decide you're going to live. Think of it like this, what the fuck else are you going to do with your time?

Time is possibility and you've got plenty of both, so keep going.

Now, many of us got here because something had gone very wrong in our day-to-day lives, and we needed an anonymous social group to talk about it. Sup Forums makes depression worse for awhile, as a series of truly horrifying redpills are absorbed.

> racial differences in average iq are real
> most successful men and all women only care about what they can get out of you
> Communism killed 30 million White people, but no one talks about it because the victims aren't from the ethnic group that owns the MSM
> the holocaust never happened (it was typhus) but it should have (because rich Jews are genociding Whites using mass immigration)

...but it's impossible for ugly, socially-weak people to drop redpills without suffering extreme backlash.

So: How to uncuck yourself if you're severely depressed?
> quit addictions all at once
> join social groups as a "paying minion" so your animal mind thinks you're part of a strong group
> lead a social group made up of losers, so your animal mind thinks you're a leader
> do whatever it takes to become good-looking
> vote alt-right; act like a Jew to non alt-righters

Test

>is that not normal?

It's not normal

bro, the alt-right needs you to befriend some normies so you can redpill them on White Genocide.

suicidal thoughts are normal for people who have ~zero friends. to get friends, join whatever groups will take you.
> club sport competition training (e.g. soccer)
> martial art competition training
> toastmasters
> dance lessons

Pick ~5 groups where you're a little bit below average. Go to a couple of meetings of each. Stick with your favorite one.

>it's not normal
Fug

WOKE
O
K
E

Bump for good thread

Dont do it unless you have a fool proof way of doing it. I tried two weeks ago and just got out of the psych ward as i was leaving i told the doc i would rather die than ever come back there.

Also i guess im going to neet it out for a bit since i have plenty of savings

>we're so smart it's why we're depressed and watch anime all day

Reported

kek

Bull fucking shit!

You're depressed because you eat shit and have annihilated your body's microbiota. The bacteria in your body have literally highjacked your brain making you maintain the shitty environment it thrives in within your body.

I never get depressed. Zero. Nada. And have no problem dieing on a moments notice for my principles and what I believe in.

Jews or not, the food/water are contaminated with biological agents to cause your depression and numerous other ailments. Why? So you're crippled and immobilized mentally, physically, and spirituslly, so you can't move against the establishment.

Look bro, I'm a good looking, athletic guy who usually goes alpha mode from time to time.
I'm still depressed, I still have suicidal thoughts, I still have anxiety, I still can't sleep more than 4 hours a day.

Being a loser doesn't make you depressed. A fucked up enviroment makes you depressed. Not having a strong father or mother figure makes you depressed. Having good things happen to you just so everything good can be taken from you AGAIN AND AGAIN makes you depressed. Being so used to suffer so you develop masochistic tendencies so you surround yourself with people who will hurt you (aka your retarded paying minion system) makes you depressed.

Just lift heavy weights, do whatever you like unless it hurts you or others directly related to you and do what Jesus would do and endure the suffering, because in the end, at least that's better than nothing.

could be. fucking cali tap water is the worst.

what's your diet? macrobiotic...that's like, fresh clean vegetables and kefir yogurt and fruit/nuts?

Was in a very dark place a year ago but managed to crawl my way out.
Once I managed to find my feet things got better pretty fast. Still struggling with some things....but that's life.

Good luck to you all, stay strong things get better. Limit your time on Sup Forums if you can, try to exercise, take one day at a time.

It is not normal. Get your testosterone checked and a psych eval done.

It sounds like you're depressed because you live in Mexico.

Any chance you can move to somewhere less corrupt?

Fresh fruits and vegetables. Vitamin D3, B12, and fish oils. I cook everything from scratch.

I'm actually researching/experimenting with a biological agent in the food supply that induces my rare chronic illness. I think it is being caused by genetically modified fungi metabolites i.e. mycotoxins. There isn't much research done on the by-products of mycotoxins that are destroyed from the pasteurization process.

>mac
Tell us more about this, user.

Oh, do you have any sources of where you researched this diet? Also do you still eat any meats?

>the alt-right needs you to befriend some normies so you can redpill them on White Genocide.
Most normies have had their brains jewed from a young age, red pilling them is a near impossible task.

If you are even on here your brain most likely already jewed to some degree. But not as much as the normies brains. If you tell this to a normie it's possible you will better connect with the normie and help him break the conditioning.

>try to exercise
Why try? Just fucking do it. Also don't be an alcoholic if you are depressed, alcohol is a depressant. gtfo outside, preferably far away from civilization and into a situation that tests your natural survival skills once in awhile. gtfo big pharma meds if you are on them, they are rewiring your brain. If you want rewiring find some lsd, mushrooms or peyote buttons. Get a hobby, get a few hobbies.

Worst case, if you still can't shake depression realize life is short, real short and you will be dead soon enough. There is nothing to lose out there except your life anyway so live it. Also, sometimes it is normal to be depressed, accept it, realize it fades and you can't be up without being down.

I endorse suicide in certain situations, for the elderly and people in chronic pain with no relief in the prognosis, everything else is just in your fucking head so get over it.

That's good too! Obviously!

>Too scared to go outside
>Too scared to kys myself
What do
Seriously though the main reason of depression is technological advancement. You may think that meaning is possible in this world but it's not. This is not our world, it's a shitty playground that we ourselves built. And you may shit on the idea of a natural way of life all day but we all still live in an artificial uncanny system that doesn't fit us. Depression, anxiety and other mental instabilities will only grow over time as tech advances even further beyond it's red line, and will swallow everyone, regardless of how successful or unsuccessful or beautiful or ugly they are.

>everything else is just in your fucking head so get over it
The entirety of reality is in your mind so I don't understand how that's supposed to invalidate someone struggling through mental turmoil.
I agree entirely with what you prescribe but don't really agree with your presentation. There's this perception that curing depression is all about finding the magic "off" switch and that one can cure themselves through sheer badass force of will. Having been beyond the pale myself I think that for a lot of people it's mostly about taking small steps and realizing that it's going to take some serious time to get better. The first steps are whatever small things you can do just to make things bearable so you have a foundation to actually develop a long-term treatment. The whole take-peyote-and-start-lifting-while-joining-a-club-and-simultaneously-moving-to-the-sierras advice belies that curing yourself of depression can be as painful as the disease itself.

Every day remind yourself that if you get your fucking self together, you can get a sweet piece of pussy.

Pussy is worthless

In my case Sup Forums helped me beat depression. I started realize there are similar people like me, that there are other things and goals you can achieve in life, then trying to chase normie life when you simply aren't normie. Most people on Sup Forums are pretty smart desu, when you consider things they achieved like tracking that flag HWNDU or bombing that ISIS camp.

like 80% of male-male interaction is about establishing dominance of access to pussy.
Even if you're not a fan personally, it's useful to know that and act accordingly.

Get a hobby, do in your life what you really like and b yourself.

Im depressed because Im stuck in a position living with family and also working for them, but they dont pay me enough to go live on my own and leave.

But if I just up and leave and get an actual job that pays me good money their business will crash and burn, and that fucks over my family.

So its like, stay here and suffer forever to keep my family afloat, or leave and be happy but my family suffers and loses everything.

Idk it just seems like a shitty reason to live. It's fun and I am a fan but so it booze which is still not a good way to validate your existence. I mean your motivation to get your shit together might as well be having money to buy weed and whiskey

come visit
/christian/
over on 8ch
God bless (You)

>rare chronic illness

for some reason I want to know what it is, but if you were willing to share it you would have

Kek just because you aren't depressed doesn't mean you will swim in pussies. It will help to deal with the fact girls doesn't want you so it will be easier to cope with reality.

Also it's not that hard getting pussy when you're depressed. Although self confidence(or $$$) does help a lot so you're not exactly right.

take the business to new heights. create your own value within the business. wealth is generally distributed accordingly.

if you arent rewarded for you success by your family, you owe them no favors and did your best for the business before leaving

If you do it, don't fuck up op.

>Tried to commit suicide in 2013
>Failed, in extreme pain
>Random car sees me as they drive by
>All healed up at hospital, tell them it was an accident.
>They are extremely suspicious but I constantly insist it was an accident, not suicidal.
>Go home, nothing changes
>Life gets much worse
>Any day now I'm going to do it, and do it right this time

If you havent already check our Jordan Peterson. Sort your life out.

>If you do it, don't fuck up op.
This
I'm pretty sure I lost my long term memory and like 20 IQ points from my OD attempts
That said, don't do it at all

>alcohol is a depressant.
Yeah bro. Its a neurological depressant. IPSP and all that, not a literal depressant LOL

Also, if you're suicidal you should stay away from benzos.

I've got a large scar on my neck from trying to slash my throat while blacked out on benzos, despite not planning to do that.

Reclaim Gush Katif
עכש'ו

>Sharon gives away Gush Katif
>Goes into a coma
fucking rekt
Yeah I got raped on benzos

Can't crave what you never had.

Every year I care less about women, and it feels great.

RECLAIM IT NOW.