Sleepless in Seattle, and other places: Trump-induced insomnia stalks blue-state America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

archive.is/VH2Pa

>Susan Rogers, a poet and attorney in California, is “hurtling through space with no direction” on a plane that, she discovers with horror, has no pilot.
>Alicia Bowman, a journalist from East Penn, Pa., is racing frantically through a train that is heading the wrong way, flinging off her belongings so she can run faster, calling frantically for her son, who is transgender.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this why there's so much sleep-posting here now? People are just really obsessed with going to sleep because they're all inflicted with insomnia?

>Susan Rogers, a poet and attorney in California,

>calling frantically for her son, who is transgender.

>Charles Whitin has been rowing madly in Little Compton, R.I. almost since Election Day — “the equivalent of 18 miles a day for a month,” which leads to “a sore backside, but sound sleeping.”

Please stop mentioning sleep. I think it is time for you to sleep now. Get some rest, aren't you all so tired now? This stuff is boring and I must say I am so sorry but I have to get some sleep now.

>Lea Grover, a Chicago writer, has spent more than one night calculating where in her home she could build fake walls behind which to hide immigrants facing deportation.

I have spent my whole life scared. Frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at 3 in the morning. But you know what? Ever since Trump won the election... I sleep just fine.

Whoa I guess the whole liberalism is a mental disorder thing isn't a meme

>Haha, you can't deport them if they're rotting inside my dry wall !

How is insomnia real? Like just close your eyes.

Such shizophrenia. Reminds me a lot about anticommunist propaganda, and no wonder - same source, same methods.

I have read over OP, and it's a complete nothingburger. I am now tired. Aren't you, user? Please, let's get some sleep. It's time for sleep.

God bless you sir

Top notch strategy.

This, I sleep so well now I'm actually becoming upset with myself because I waste so much of the day being comfy.

>the Trumpeyman is going to getcha

Shouldn't she be getting investigated by the police then for planning to aid criminals?
This is actually illegal.

>a poet and attorney in California
>a journalist from East Penn, Pa

He's living in liberals heads rent free.