lesbians should feel like shit if they won't suck my dick

> lesbians should feel like shit if they won't suck my dick

I am getting really sick of this tranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5GYlZKfBmI

I have read over OP, and it's a complete nothingburger. All trannies are attention whores or have some sort of hormone problem. I am now tired. Aren't you, user? Please, let's get some sleep. It's time for sleep.

Am I the only nigga here that would suck her tranny cock?

You're a faggot, and he's straight anyway.

Straight? But isn't that transphobic?

I would like to see his reaction to a gay guy demanding he get to fuck Riley.

I am not obligated to be attracted to

>beef curtains
>oversized labias
>herpes scars
>low tide smell

So why do I need to be attracted to dicks?

He doesn't identify as a woman

He's not a tranny I think, I'm about to fuck this tranny tho

DON'T WANT MY DICK IN YOUR ASS WHAT ARE YOU A HOMOPHOBE BIGOT

I too am upset that lesbians won't suck my dick

Can I get youtube views by complaining about it?

The hilarious part is that trans people usually get grossed out by people who are specifically attracted to trans people. They call them "chasers" and avoid them like the plague. It's like CHOOSING to be unhappy.

Was lurking lgbt once and a Femanon posted that her friends trans friend was triggered by OP passing out from their period.

It's too bad the silent majority cries about these things on frog trading forums instead of trying to stop it

His face structure is good, he could look great if only he stopped being a massive fag desu senpai

lel

5000 views and you already feel like disturbing kek?

Well, apparently transphobia is real... Because there are ppl like you who subscribe to 'her' channel, watch what she says... And even if she is completely irrelevant, you feel triggered at the highest level... To the point of coming here to annoy us with your autistic issues?

GTFO, user.

It's completely fucking moronic. If people don't want to fuck you then that's just the way it is. This is like some sort of reverse slut shaming. Criticizing people for all the sex that they DON'T want to have.

No one is obligated to be attracted to everything. No one is obligated to be attracted to anything.

>spend my formative years in emotional turmoil
>finally accept myself as being a lesbian
>only to have trannies call me transphobic because I don't want their dicks

>when you realize 100% of trannies will never reproduce
>when you realize 90% of them will suck on a helium tank by age 27

You will use the term "feminine penis" and stop assuming my gender nouns you transphobic shitlord

Fuck off faggot sage and reported

>Dat Adams Apple
>Dat Voice

Someone needs to get the gas

Shhh, you'll let the liberals know we'll be the majority simply because their lifestyle choices are fucking retarded and will kill most of them by 40.

Implying they don't use degenerate surrogacy

>the left was trying to set America against itself for cultural Marxist gains and lost the whole political pie as a result
>now all they can do is attack each other

yes

The left really started putting people under a microscope and then judging them harshly and attacking them. Then people got fed up and started judging lefties on the same criteria that they judged others on and their moral authority evaporated in an instant.

We really need to end the tranny plague. I'd put them all in camps.

You'd be surprised how many gay and bisexual men have completely distanced themselves from the left.

Gay's deal with a lot of bullshit from feminists (since they have no sexual power to assert over them) and bisexuals are hated by everyone else in the alphabet soup acronym. "Breeders", is what they call them.

...Why the fuck did I put an apostrophe there?

why are transsexuals so obsessed with sex? thats all they ever talk about

>dude that crossdresses and abuses political correctness to fuck lesbians
kek what a lad

So let me get this straight.

If I don't a "woman" stuffing her massive erect penis up my ass, and pumping my anus full of transcum....then I'm transphobic?

I guess I'm transphobic then.

Yeah I think he is missing the double turn around. What happens when another "woman" wants to fugg this riley chracter.

I agree on the lesbians shouldn't be able to decline sucking my dick because it's a dick.

Wtf does that even mean

This persons worldview is just fucking bonkers
"It's okay to be lesbian, but some women have penises"
my mind whirls trying to comprehend how these people end up seeing the world this way.

I like pussy and I like it on women

Ted? Is that you?

Autogynephilia is real.

>feelings > reality
Ok.

"She" (a man pretending to be a lesbian) starts with a premise:
>"It's not fair that some Lesbians don't like my penis"

From there, "she" uses mental gymnastics to justify this idea. Because there is no justification, "she" resorts to name calling like "transphobic".

Basically "she" has probably tried to fuck some Lesbians in the pass, but was rejected because of "her" large cock. "She's" been butthurt ever since.

these freaks think they are normal, because people have given them permission to think they are.

The only one here talking about you being a bottom bitch is you. :^)

>mfw i will never get a mouth full of her smegma and swallow

why live

>genital preferences

What about all the other animal species that mate with the opposite sex? Am I supposed to ignore millions of years of evolution?

So tired of seeing this 'tranny', he's literally just a faggot with eyeliner. He isn't even trying to "transition", fuck off Riley.